+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Pakistan Applicants Waiting For *Medical Request*...

rana_Quebec

Jun 3, 2011
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad but now LONDON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
march 2013
Med's Request
17 nov 2014
Med's Done....
25 nov 2014
Interview........
they put us in interview que but removed after sending them more proofs and explanations i got to know from notes
Passport Req..
July 20 2015
VISA ISSUED...
August 7 2015
LANDED..........
september inshallah
Prince_Raj said:
Dear Memebers

Any member who has got conducted Medical through IOM Karachi ?

how can we ensure the delivery of medical assesment, to LVO ?

any experience?

REGARDS
dont worry i also did my medicals from IOM karachi
it takes 1 month to reach LVO

TooCareless1

Aug 21, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
PA5510N said:
i have submitted updated docs and RPRF last week as requested by CHC

and idea how long it will take to get MR?
they have asked me with Medicals

Regards,

RNSS

Star Member
Mar 6, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
canada1234 said:
It took 12 days to reach LVO after Medical done.
Hi Canada 1234 and all members,

I have benefitted too much from your useful advise. Can you please guide me here for a little issue. My case is under processing since Feb 2012. I have submitted updated docs, PCCs' and two photos of each family member in the last month. Now,God has blessed me with children so;
1. Do i need to just inform them or resend updated forms.
2. The passports and B-form will take time to be issued. Especially, it would require the baby to keep eyes open during photo which is close to impossible for infants as they awake in their own times. Is it compulsory to have passports for infants or it could be submitted later on.
3. The fees draft is required to be sent to CIO Nova Scotia, Canada or CHC London which is processing my case.
4. How to meet the conditions of updated immigration pictures for infants with eyes open etc

THOSE WHO HAVE BEEN THROUGH THIS STAGE PLEASE SUGGEST ABOUT THE ABOVE THINGS IN MY MIND.

REGARDS,

canada1234

VIP Member
Jan 27, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Dec 2012
RNSS said:
Hi Canada 1234 and all members,

I have benefitted too much from your useful advise. Can you please guide me here for a little issue. My case is under processing since Feb 2012. I have submitted updated docs, PCCs' and two photos of each family member in the last month. Now,God has blessed me with children so;
1. Do i need to just inform them or resend updated forms.

2. The passports and B-form will take time to be issued. Especially, it would require the baby to keep eyes open during photo which is close to impossible for infants as they awake in their own times. Is it compulsory to have passports for infants or it could be submitted later on.
3. The fees draft is required to be sent to CIO Nova Scotia, Canada or CHC London which is processing my case.
4. How to meet the conditions of updated immigration pictures for infants with eyes open etc

THOSE WHO HAVE BEEN THROUGH THIS STAGE PLEASE SUGGEST ABOUT THE ABOVE THINGS IN MY MIND.

REGARDS,
1- Initially/immediately send CSE to LVO & intimate about new born. They will reply you and ask for required docs including:-
a- Notarized copy of your child's birth certificate
b- copy of your child's valid passport
c- 4 recent photographs of your child
d- updated IMM0008 Generic for the applicant & updated IMM5406 “Additional Family Information” form for
yourself and your Spouse.

2- In the meantime start the procedure of making B-Form, Child Registration Certificate and Passport [Go for Urgent one in 7
days]. No issues of baby's eyes. Even if S/he is sleeping in the picture it would be accepted. Passport office staff will guide
further. Passport copies are compulsory.

3- Fee of child 150 cad$ in the name of Receiver General for Canada & it will send to London visa office not
CIO.

4- For CIC specified pics you need 4 pics of child. Try to take your child to photographer at that time when S/he is awake.

P.S:- I have gone through the same procedure and all went fine. My child's picture in the passport is with sleepy eyed.

For CIC Specification photo see the sample picture below:-

CIC Photo Specification

CIC Sample Photo

RNSS

Star Member
Mar 6, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
canada1234 said:
1- Initially/immediately send CSE to LVO & intimate about new born. They will reply you and ask for required docs including:-
a- Notarized copy of your child's birth certificate
b- copy of your child's valid passport
c- 4 recent photographs of your child
d- updated IMM0008 Generic for the applicant & updated IMM5406 “Additional Family Information” form for
yourself and your Spouse.

2- In the meantime start the procedure of making B-Form, Child Registration Certificate and Passport [Go for Urgent one in 7
days]. No issues of baby's eyes. Even if S/he is sleeping in the picture it would be accepted. Passport office staff will guide
further. Passport copies are compulsory.

3- Fee of child 150 cad$ in the name of Receiver General for Canada & it will send to London visa office not
CIO.

4- For CIC specified pics you need 4 pics of child. Try to take your child to photographer at that time when S/he is awake.

P.S:- I have gone through the same procedure and all went fine. My child's picture in the passport is with closed eyes.

Regards

Thnx and much appreciated.

Regards,

bilaltaj

Dec 29, 2010
Islamabad, PK
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-05-2010
Doc's Request.
20-10-2010
AOR Received.
2nd AOR 16-06-2011
File Transfer...
Got refused in May 2012 and reopen on reconsideration request(9 july 2012)
Med's Request
30-04-2014
Med's Done....
07-05-2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
PPR1 28-05-14, PPR2 30-06-14
VISA ISSUED...
Visa Issued on 20-06-14, Passport received on 09-07-14
LANDED..........
11-10-2014
My updated docs. Along with updated PCC reached at LVO last friday.. VO did not request RPRF with updated docs...

After filling Generic Form 0008 (where we authorise email address to VO for conversation). My question is that after mentioning email address in form.. Can I expect MR request through ordinary post as I have already received originals back. And how much time for MR after sending above mentioned docs.

RNSS

Star Member
Mar 6, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
bilaltaj said:
My updated docs. Along with updated PCC reached at LVO last friday.. VO did not request RPRF with updated docs...

After filling Generic Form 0008 (where we authorise email address to VO for conversation). My question is that after mentioning email address in form.. Can I expect MR request through ordinary post as I have already received originals back. And how much time for MR after sending above mentioned docs.
Who is your Program Assistant (like CKL, PIM etc).

I sent my updated docs along with 2 photos (probably for MR) in July 2012 but no response is observed from them till yet. I had changed my postal address in the form deliberately to find out when visa officer starts to work on it. Since, the address is still unchanged so it seems that the case is still in queue.

I guess they are following a 5 years program and I am only about to finish 3 years of application.

Regards,

RNSS

Star Member
Mar 6, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Bravo2000 said:
would like clarify this form as i am also sending the documents for m new born child.
updated IMM5406 “Additional Family Information” form for yourself and your Spouse

Presently the above is avaliable with the annexed of background declaration form, hence sould i need to send complete background declaration form with additional infomration form or just require to send only a part of additional information form...............please confirm

By the way Allhamdulilah my child was born on 24 Aug, I have completed all the documetns execpt awaiting for passport, hopefully to be received on day after tomorrow(Friday), and will Inshallah will post through courier of the same day.

However, my child eyes is not open in the passport picture and photograph, is there any issue with respect to photo requirement as per immigration law..........please comment
Please clarify what do you mean by annexed of background declaration form. As I understand, there is no information related to children in the background declaration form (Schedule 1)

Regards,

canada1234

VIP Member
Jan 27, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Dec 2012
Bravo2000 said:
would like clarify this form as i am also sending the documents for m new born child.
updated IMM5406 “Additional Family Information” form for yourself and your Spouse

Presently the above is avaliable with the annexed of background declaration form, hence sould i need to send complete background declaration form with additional infomration form or just require to send only a part of additional information form...............please confirm

By the way Allhamdulilah my child was born on 24 Aug, I have completed all the documetns execpt awaiting for passport, hopefully to be received on day after tomorrow(Friday), and will Inshallah will post through courier of the same day.

However, my child eyes is not open in the passport picture and photograph, is there any issue with respect to photo requirement as per immigration law..........please comment
Just additional form:-
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/kits/forms/IMM5406E.pdf

For passport closed eyes of a child is ok but for cic i think it should be open.

msherjil

Feb 21, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
London Visa Office
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dear Seniors

In June 2012 , in response to my email , CHC London informed me that they anticipate completing review of M1 applications by end of June 2012 , and they will inform applicants by the end of August 2012.

I submitted my complete documents in April 2010 to LVO , and my ecas is "In-process" since May 2011 , and till date I have got no intimation / update.

Can you advice how long will I have to wait further or there is additional delays.

Many of my friends who applied 11 months after me have got their meds done.

ocean905

May 16, 2012
Dear Forum members I received Updated Forms and also required PCC since the age of 18. I lived in 4 cities because of the Posting of my father and due to my education. Should I have to submit 4 PCC certificates or Just one. I am living in Lahore since 2005, do I have to submit only Lahore PCC. Please answer my query.

Ocean 905

RFarooqi

Jul 21, 2012
Lahore
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC-London Program Assistant-RIH
NOC Code......
SINP
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
No- But i sent with 7 Bands
File Transfer...
21-04-2011 Additional Doc request on 21-05-2012
Med's Request
25-07-2012
Med's Done....
06-08-2012, Delivered To LVO 20-08-2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
PPR-1 30-10-2012, PPR-2 16-11-2012, Passports at CHC ISD 19-11-2012
VISA ISSUED...
04-12-2012
LANDED..........
Seat Confirmed 25th December 2012
ocean905 said:
Dear Forum members I received Updated Forms and also required PCC since the age of 18. I lived in 4 cities because of the Posting of my father and due to my education. Should I have to submit 4 PCC certificates or Just one. I am living in Lahore since 2005, do I have to submit only Lahore PCC. Please answer my query.

Ocean 905
if you mentioned in the background declaration form-A IMM5669E, that you have stayed more than 6 months in those 4 cities then you have to submit 4 PCC's from those cities. It is necessary...
you have to act as information provided on IMM5669E form. Check your form and go for the PCCs

trigeminal77

Jul 10, 2012
RFarooqi said:
if you mentioned in the background declaration form-A IMM5669E, that you have stayed more than 6 months in those 4 cities then you have to submit 4 PCC's from those cities. It is necessary...
you have to act as information provided on IMM5669E form. Check your form and go for the PCCs
RFarooqi!
pple r talking about limmited quota stuff at lvo...some one posted an email he received which is very shocking...regarding pause on issuance of visa for FSW till 2013..whats ur intake?