+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Pakistan Applicants Waiting For *Medical Request*...

malisa

May 15, 2012
USA
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP=Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-04-2012
Doc's Request.
No
Nomination.....
28-05-2012
AOR Received.
9-06-2012
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
20-07-2012
Med's Request
20-07-2012
Med's Done....
3-08-2012
Interview........
Open Work permit visa Jan18, 2013 (45 days)
Passport Req..
Ppr, 28 sept 2013. in process...23 aug 2013, decision made 28 sept, 2013.
VISA ISSUED...
Nov 2013
LANDED..........
Nov, 2013. PR card..Jan 2014.
khans said:
Dear Shazia bibi

Dont take unnecessary tension if u see most of us(me,Khan-Sohail,Faisal 123,Ajaz and lot more) have gone through this stage of interview Allah

SubhanuTaala helped all of us.....and the things common in our cases are "travel history" and "interview after medical"....

InshaAllah u will also go through this stage successfully....

Regards

Khans
AOA kHANS

Can u please tell me what typeof questions were asked in interview, becoz i am sending my medical to CIC and may expect some interview.

Thanks

agshaheryar

May 24, 2012
Faisalabad
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-07-2009
Doc's Request.
03-09-2009
AOR Received.
24-12-2009
IELTS Request
Sent with Full Docs
File Transfer...
30-06-2010
Med's Request
16-03-2012
Med's Done....
26-04-2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
PPR1 01-11-2012 & PPR2 16-11-2012
VISA ISSUED...
04-12-2012
LANDED..........
April 02, 2013
Khans, you journey has been very long and tough. However, many congrats.

alhassan

Sep 26, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
london
NOC Code......
family class
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov 2011
Doc's Request.
march 2012
Nomination.....
oct 2011
AOR Received.
feb 2012
IELTS Request
march 2012
Med's Request
20 nov 2012
Med's Done....
07 Dec 2012
Passport Req..
PPR1. 25 feb 2013,,PPR2.14 March 2013 Decision made. 17 March 2013
VISA ISSUED...
28 march 2013
LANDED..........
April 2013 ALhamduLLiulah
saqibs2 said:
Hi Friends
I received my GCMS file please give your comments about these date.
Application assignment
assigned to:ID98889
Assigned by RR9999
Due Date 2012/12/11

Best Regard
Saqib
bro can u plzz tell me how to order GCMS notes,,plzzz explain.thnx in advance

saqibs2

Star Member
Jun 27, 2011
lahore
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
7/12/2011
AOR Received.
10/05/2011
Med's Request
18/10/2012
Med's Done....
30/10/2012
Passport Req..
PPR1 20/12/2012 DM:25/12/2012
alhassan said:
bro can u plzz tell me how to order GCMS notes,,plzzz explain.thnx in advance
you can order by this web site http://www.caipsretriever.com/

K

K_S

saqibs2 said:
you can order by this web site http://www.caipsretriever.com/
Hi Saqib.
What is ur processing date ? if possible plz share detailed Caips/gcms

saqibs2

Star Member
Jun 27, 2011
lahore
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
7/12/2011
AOR Received.
10/05/2011
Med's Request
18/10/2012
Med's Done....
30/10/2012
Passport Req..
PPR1 20/12/2012 DM:25/12/2012
K_S said:
Hi Saqib.
What is ur processing date ? if possible plz share detailed Caips/gcms
Procssing date. 11 june 2012
GCMS file on 41 pages which detail you want to share

rana_Quebec

Jun 3, 2011
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad but now LONDON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
march 2013
Med's Request
17 nov 2014
Med's Done....
25 nov 2014
Interview........
they put us in interview que but removed after sending them more proofs and explanations i got to know from notes
Passport Req..
July 20 2015
VISA ISSUED...
August 7 2015
LANDED..........
september inshallah
shaziabibi said:
COMMENTS FROM OUR SENIOR MEMBERS
AS PER MY CAIPS NOTES MY BFD WERE PASSAGEWAY TWO DAYS BACK ( I-E 16 JULY, 2012)
ON MY BFD DAY
THE STATUS OF MY E-CAS LITTLE CHANGE, AND SHOW TWO STATUS ONE IN PROCESS AND THE OTHER WITHDRAWN

In Process
Withdrawn

IN PROCESS...........................................CURRENT CASE
Withdrawn..............................................We started processing your application on February 9, 2008.

A decision has been made on your application. The office will contact you concerning this decision.

I ACTUALLY SUBMITTED ONE CASE IN 2008....... AND I WITHDREW THAT CASE BY WRITING AN APPLICATION TO ISLAMABAD AS A RESULT MY CASE WAS WITHDRAWN AND EVEN THE ISLAMABAD OFFICE RETURN ME FEE VIA A CHECK.......... NOW I CAN SEE THE DETAILS OF THAT CASE, EVEN I HIMSELF WITHDRAWN.......CURRENTLY MY BC CHECKS ARE GOING ON FOR MY IN PROCESS CASE. I NEED SOME EXPERIENCE COMMENTS ON THIS SITUATION
REGARDS,
Dear bibi

i sugest you to check the information on both application ,if you have provided different information in either application it will create doubt.
they will have some concern about your BC ,normally they check the work history
I hope it will help full to you

Thanks

shaziabibi

Nov 7, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
LDN
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April, 2009
Doc's Request.
May, 2009
AOR Received.
August, 2009
File Transfer...
June, 2010
Med's Request
March, 2013
Med's Done....
June, 2013
Interview........
November, 2012
Passport Req..
PPR1 letter received via e-mail on July 16, 2013, DM Status on August 26, 2013 and finally got PPR2 on August 30, 2013.
VISA ISSUED...
October 8, 2013
LANDED..........
19-03-2014
THANK YOU FOR THE ADVISE
BY THE WAY I HAVE BEEN CALLED FOR AN INTERVIEW
THE INTERVIEW ARE GOING TO BE HELD ON 12 SEPTEMBER IN LONDON
REGARDS,

rana_Quebec said:
Dear bibi

i sugest you to check the information on both application ,if you have provided different information in either application it will create doubt.
they will have some concern about your BC ,normally they check the work history
I hope it will help full to you

Thanks

ali222

Star Member
Sep 12, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
london
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Med's Request
15-8-2011
Med's Done....
20-8-2011
Interview........
not
Passport Req..
ppr step 1 on 24 feb 2012 and step 2 28 march 2012
VISA ISSUED...
5 april 2012
LANDED..........
7 May 2012
i have done medical assistant diploma from b.c is it valid in Alberta ?

ambersabarabia

Star Member
Nov 26, 2010
canada1234 said:
Send them exactly what they have asked. I sent notarized copies of matic, inter certificates & degrees of bachelors and masters. Original transcripts in University sealed envelope [HEC]. They have returned it all to me.
hi, i am a member of this forum, want to ask somrthing infact i also got email stating to send all original docs and i did that but unfortnately i did not send in university sealed envelope since it was not mentioned in the mail from visa officer just on 10 of july igot letter from visa office stating that heconsider my B.pharm and Mphil docs counterfiet and he gave me 30 days to respond on 31 july i wrote a letter to officier ensuring the originality of docs and as evidence i also sent verified photocopies in sealed envelope of BPharm, MPhil also i sent letter from dean of facult, chairperson and the superviser all of them in sealed envelope , further to potentiate i also added verified photocopies of commulative marksheets of matric and intermediate. todayi saw DHL status that my docshave been recieved by IAN at visa office. i want to ask if thismuchis enough to satisfy visa officer??i cant do more then that since i did not have original docs inmy hand by now.
please comment
regards

canada1234

VIP Member
Jan 27, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Dec 2012
ambersabarabia said:
hi, i am a member of this forum, want to ask somrthing infact i also got email stating to send all original docs and i did that but unfortnately i did not send in university sealed envelope since it was not mentioned in the mail from visa officer just on 10 of july igot letter from visa office stating that heconsider my B.pharm and Mphil docs counterfiet and he gave me 30 days to respond on 31 july i wrote a letter to officier ensuring the originality of docs and as evidence i also sent verified photocopies in sealed envelope of BPharm, MPhil also i sent letter from dean of facult, chairperson and the superviser all of them in sealed envelope , further to potentiate i also added verified photocopies of commulative marksheets of matric and intermediate. todayi saw DHL status that my docshave been recieved by IAN at visa office. i want to ask if thismuchis enough to satisfy visa officer??i cant do more then that since i did not have original docs inmy hand by now.
please comment
regards
If the VO demanded then you should have send originals. Some on this forum sent in the past photocopies and VO accepted but all VO are not of same nature. However, it is clearly written in the guide to send original transcripts in uni envelope.

rana_Quebec

Jun 3, 2011
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad but now LONDON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
march 2013
Med's Request
17 nov 2014
Med's Done....
25 nov 2014
Interview........
they put us in interview que but removed after sending them more proofs and explanations i got to know from notes
Passport Req..
July 20 2015
VISA ISSUED...
August 7 2015
LANDED..........
september inshallah
shaziabibi said:
THANK YOU FOR THE ADVISE
BY THE WAY I HAVE BEEN CALLED FOR AN INTERVIEW
THE INTERVIEW ARE GOING TO BE HELD ON 12 SEPTEMBER IN LONDON
REGARDS,
Wish you good luck.
Are you living in UK or you will get the visa ?

Thanks

RNSS

Star Member
Mar 6, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ambersabarabia said:
please comment
regards
WHO IS YOUR VISA OFFICER?

My visa officer is CKL and he also asked me to send original degrees and transcripts. It was not mentioned in the letter that if he requires them in university sealed envelopes but I sent to all possible things to satisfy him. I took the initiative to send to them old originals (in unsealed envelope) along with new transcripts issued from university in sealed envelopes. I also sent provisional certificates from the college and School.

The VO probably doubts if the degree or transcript is damaged, its water mark is not clear, bears any mistake etc. If that happens, it becomes unfortunate for us to prove it. The only way is to get new original transcripts issued in sealed envelopes and if possible get the old degrees sealed as well. These doubts arise only because of cheating done by some of our brothers.

Regards

ambersabarabia

Star Member
Nov 26, 2010
RNSS said:
WHO IS YOUR VISA OFFICER?

My visa officer is CKL and he also asked me to send original degrees and transcripts. It was not mentioned in the letter that if he requires them in university sealed envelopes but I sent to all possible things to satisfy him. I took the initiative to send to them old originals (in unsealed envelope) along with new transcripts issued from university in sealed envelopes. I also sent provisional certificates from the college and School.

The VO probably doubts if the degree or transcript is damaged, its water mark is not clear, bears any mistake etc. If that happens, it becomes unfortunate for us to prove it. The only way is to get new original transcripts issued in sealed envelopes and if possible get the old degrees sealed as well. These doubts arise only because of cheating done by some of our brothers.
hi,
thanksfor response, my visa officier is NXR, you are right i did wrong practice to send originals without verification (in sealed envelope), but what's done is done, visa officier was kind enough to give me 30 days for responding to this allegation but he did not send me the originals back otherwise i would have verified them in sealedenvelope and had sent back. i sent verified photocopies of my marksheets, degrees etc in sealed envelope within 30 days time, i have little hope that it will fulfill the purpose if its mandatory to send originals in sealed envelope. finger crossed, let c.
regards

Regards