+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Pakistan Applicants Waiting For *Medical Request*...

shaziabibi

Nov 7, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
LDN
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April, 2009
Doc's Request.
May, 2009
AOR Received.
August, 2009
File Transfer...
June, 2010
Med's Request
March, 2013
Med's Done....
June, 2013
Interview........
November, 2012
Passport Req..
PPR1 letter received via e-mail on July 16, 2013, DM Status on August 26, 2013 and finally got PPR2 on August 30, 2013.
VISA ISSUED...
October 8, 2013
LANDED..........
19-03-2014
Re: ANOTHER SAILOR IN THE SAME BOAT!!!

BUT YOU SHOULD TO ASK LND VO TO SEND YOU A COPY OF THAT LETTER VIA YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS

dazzlingsilver said:
dear, i did, n they said that a letter is forthcoming, and its been a month since they said that, i just put in another inquiry today, will keep u posted about what happens... thanks for the reply :) and wish u he very best of luck

canada_future

Mar 2, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London, UK
NOC Code......
0631 & 6242
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
7.5 sent with application
dazzlingsilver said:
congrats dear, i wish u the very best of luck! can i ask u something? did they request u for ielts or u u just submitted them like i did, coz u say ielts request: sent (in your details), so that had me wondering! Allah be with you!
Thank you brother. I am a post june 2010 applicant so I had to send IELTS result at the time of submission of application to CIO.

canada1234

VIP Member
Jan 27, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Dec 2012
canada_future said:
Hi all

After a looooooooong waiting time my ECAS has changed to In process on 18th June and finally they have started processing on my file :D
Hope it brings positive things.
Best of Luck.

Jun 23, 2012

dazzlingsilver said:
Pasting notes from my e-cas:
We received your application for permanent residence on December 17, 2009.

We reviewed your application and sent you a letter on March 9, 2010. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.

Your application and supporting documents were received by the London England office. They are pending review.

We transferred your application to the London England office on March 16, 2010. The London England office may contact you.

We transferred your application to the London England office on July 27, 2010. The London England office may contact you.

Your application was reviewed and we started processing on February 21, 2012.

A decision has been made on your application. The office will contact you concerning this decision.
ITS BEEN TWO MONTHS AND YET I HAVE NOT RECEIVED ANYTHING... I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO EXPECT, A REFUSAL OR A REQUEST FOR MEDICALS...
MY CASE WAS TOTALLY GENUINE AND I AM CLAIMING 75 POINTS.
IF ANYONE CAN RELATE WITH THESE DATES AND STATUS, KINDLY UPDATE ME AS TO WHAT HAPENNED WITH YOUR CASE... THANKS :) Jazakallah Khair and best of luck!!
ANYONE in the same boat??? no replies??? wake up people.... before i die of anxiety!!!! thanks:)

haral

Champion Member
Apr 12, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

did you send them an email inquiring about your file's status? If not than i recommend you should.

dazzlingsilver said:
ANYONE in the same boat??? no replies??? wake up people.... before i die of anxiety!!!! thanks:)

Jun 23, 2012

haral said:
did you send them an email inquiring about your file's status? If not than i recommend you should.
yes dear, the reply was that further corresponding is forthcoming. now its been a month and i have sent another inquiry, will update as soon as i get a reply or anything in email. usually, people get refusals OR medicals in two or three weeks after the decision is made... in my case, its been over two and a half months :-( its very frustrating that the decision has been made n i dont know what it is.. :-(

saad0411

Star Member
Dec 23, 2009
Dubai
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

dazzlingsilver said:
Hi, dazzlingsilver,
I sent you PM, please check.
Regards,
Saad0411

canada1234

VIP Member
Jan 27, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Dec 2012
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/department/media/releases/2012/2012-06-28.asp

carefore

Jan 16, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
ISB-LDN
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
October, 2009
Doc's Request.
December, 2009
AOR Received.
March, 2010
Med's Request
28-Feb-2012
Med's Done....
26-Apr-2012, newborn July-2012
Passport Req..
PPR-1 - 22-10-2012, PPR-2 16-11-2012
VISA ISSUED...
Inshallah soon
Congrats....................

abidsunny said:
Today by the grace of Almighty dear Allah i got my MR along with my all original docs through TCS courier in Lahore.

Regards

Jun 23, 2012

We reviewed your application and sent you a letter on March 9, 2010. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.

Your application and supporting documents were received by the London England office. They are pending review.

We transferred your application to the London England office on March 16, 2010. The London England office may contact you.

We transferred your application to the London England office on July 27, 2010. The London England office may contact you.

A decision has been made on your application. The office will contact you concerning this decision.

TODAY I GOT A REFUSAL LETTER WITH MY ORIGINAL DOCUMENTS EXCEPT THE IELTS CERTIFICATE, STATING THAT THE VO IS NOT SATISFIED WITH MY JOB DESCRIPTION. THAT SURPRISES ME AS MANY OF THE DUTIES ARE ACCORDING TO THE JD's MENTIONED IN CIC WEBSITE. MERELY THE WORDS ARE DIFFERENT. I AM TOTALLY DEVASTATED AS IT WAS A TOTALLY GENUINE CASE, I HAD EIGHTEEN YEARS OF EDUCATION, FIVE YEARS OF WORK EXPERIENCE, 7.5 IN IELTS AND EVEN THE SPOUSE HAS SIXTEEN YEARS OF EDUCATION, AND A FAMILY MEMBER IN CANADA. I'M EXTREMELY DISAPPOINTED AND AM REQUESTING YOU ALL TO HELP ME AS TO WHAT MY NEXT STEP SHOULD BE. THE LETTER WAS DATED 16TH JUNE, 2012. IS THE ONE MONTH FOR RECONSIDERATION COUNTED FROM THE DATE OF REFUSAL OR DATE OF RECEIVING THE REFUSAL LETTER. PLZ HELP ME DRAFT A RECONSIDERATION APPEAL. ALSO TELL ME WHETHER IT IS OF ANY USE OR NOT? THANKS AND JAZAKALLAH. GOD BE WITH US ALL.

canada1234

VIP Member
Jan 27, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Dec 2012
abidsunny said:
Today by the grace of Almighty dear Allah i got my MR along with my all original docs through TCS courier in Lahore.

Regards
Congrats!

canada1234

VIP Member
Jan 27, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Dec 2012
dazzlingsilver said:

TODAY I GOT A REFUSAL LETTER WITH MY ORIGINAL DOCUMENTS EXCEPT THE IELTS CERTIFICATE, STATING THAT THE VO IS NOT SATISFIED WITH MY JOB DESCRIPTION. THAT SURPRISES ME AS MANY OF THE DUTIES ARE ACCORDING TO THE JD's MENTIONED IN CIC WEBSITE. MERELY THE WORDS ARE DIFFERENT. I AM TOTALLY DEVASTATED AS IT WAS A TOTALLY GENUINE CASE, I HAD EIGHTEEN YEARS OF EDUCATION, FIVE YEARS OF WORK EXPERIENCE, 7.5 IN IELTS AND EVEN THE SPOUSE HAS SIXTEEN YEARS OF EDUCATION, AND A FAMILY MEMBER IN CANADA. I'M EXTREMELY DISAPPOINTED AND AM REQUESTING YOU ALL TO HELP ME AS TO WHAT MY NEXT STEP SHOULD BE. THE LETTER WAS DATED 16TH JUNE, 2012. IS THE ONE MONTH FOR RECONSIDERATION COUNTED FROM THE DATE OF REFUSAL OR DATE OF RECEIVING THE REFUSAL LETTER. PLZ HELP ME DRAFT A RECONSIDERATION APPEAL. ALSO TELL ME WHETHER IT IS OF ANY USE OR NOT? THANKS AND JAZAKALLAH. GOD BE WITH US ALL.
Sorry to hear that. You can go into appeal. Below is the link:-
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/refusedwhat-are-the-options-t95016.0.html

ali222

Star Member
Sep 12, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
london
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Med's Request
15-8-2011
Med's Done....
20-8-2011
Interview........
not
Passport Req..
ppr step 1 on 24 feb 2012 and step 2 28 march 2012
VISA ISSUED...
5 april 2012
LANDED..........
7 May 2012
hi friends any idea when new immigrants to canada able to apply for canadian passport ?