+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Pakistan Applicants Waiting For *Medical Request*...

carefore

Jan 16, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
ISB-LDN
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
October, 2009
Doc's Request.
December, 2009
AOR Received.
March, 2010
Med's Request
28-Feb-2012
Med's Done....
26-Apr-2012, newborn July-2012
Passport Req..
PPR-1 - 22-10-2012, PPR-2 16-11-2012
VISA ISSUED...
Inshallah soon
Please proceed as instructed by you coz you don't have any option. Fresh Photos mightbe for medicals.

RNSS said:
I want to seek some information about my case. I applied in Nov 2009 and sent docs in April 2010, Processing began in Feb 12. They sent original docs and their correspondence via normal post which got lost and no trace. Now they sent a letter requesting updated forms, 2 recent photos, ORIGINAL DEGREE and ORIGINAL TRANSCRIPTS. Is it normal for them to ask ORIGINAL DEGREE and ORIGINAL TRANSCRIPTS despite the fact that I already sent original transcripts to them in university sealed envelopes in April 2010. Will they return it afterwards. Why they need more photos now? Do they ask from every one. ALL ARE REQUESTED TO ADVISE ME.

K

K_S

RNSS said:
I want to seek some information about my case. I applied in Nov 2009 and sent docs in April 2010, Processing began in Feb 12. They sent original docs and their correspondence via normal post which got lost and no trace. Now they sent a letter requesting updated forms, 2 recent photos, ORIGINAL DEGREE and ORIGINAL TRANSCRIPTS. Is it normal for them to ask ORIGINAL DEGREE and ORIGINAL TRANSCRIPTS despite the fact that I already sent original transcripts to them in university sealed envelopes in April 2010. Will they return it afterwards. Why they need more photos now? Do they ask from every one. ALL ARE REQUESTED TO ADVISE ME.
hi...
from me they asked Updated forms only............. No Fresh pictures (may b i m single applicant) and All original Degree+Transcripts are with them (so they ask from u coz may be ur photocopies are not cleared/verified to them).

else seniors can comment better

staralihaider

VIP Member
Jun 19, 2010
Pakistan
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dear All.

It is requested to senior members that kindly take responsibily for the list.

Canada123 and other who is interested kindly send me personal message.
I will hand over the word file to him.

Now my time is Finished , i hope inshallah in future we all will get VISA. :)
In next 2 weeks inshallah i am going to London kindly pray for me . :)

Look forward to hearing from you soon.

Regards.

Ali Haider

kalimorian

Jan 17, 2012
Karachi
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
7 March 2011
Doc's Request.
In-Process 18 june, 2012
AOR Received.
24 june,2011
File Transfer...
24 june,2011
Med's Request
18 aug,2012
Med's Done....
28 aug,2012, line on e-case 10,sep,12
Passport Req..
PPR1 3rd Jan,13 PPR2 7FEB,13
VISA ISSUED...
14th Feb,13
LANDED..........
soon
I am very surprise only ONE architect form Pakistan came to see this topic............. I am sure application form Pakistan must be higher than the response at this topic....
What do you say a4architecture..?

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/pakistani-architects-applications-after-june-26-2010porgress-and-updates-t108777.0.html

canada1234

VIP Member
Jan 27, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Dec 2012
staralihaider said:
Dear All.

It is requested to senior members that kindly take responsibily for the list.

Canada123 and other who is interested kindly send me personal message.
I will hand over the word file to him.

Now my time is Finished , i hope inshallah in future we all will get VISA. :)
In next 2 weeks inshallah i am going to London kindly pray for me . :)

Look forward to hearing from you soon.

Regards.

Ali Haider
Hi Ali,
I can't take the responsibility of maintaining the list due to my busy schedule. Sorry for that.

Wish you Good Luck For UK visit.

Mubashira

Star Member
Jun 1, 2011
Dear Seniors

I am a pre june 2010 applicant and I am done with my medical in Mar 2012. Alongwith my and my family's med, I had sent the updated forms and my new born's application. since then there is no updation in my ecase. When should I expect any response from LVO? Please guide

azmatgaad

Star Member
Jun 15, 2011
Karachi Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO -M1
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-08-2009
AOR Received.
Sep 2009
IELTS Request
submitted with Application
File Transfer...
30-06-2010
Med's Request
22 Feb 2012 & 28 Apr 2012 (new born)
Med's Done....
16 mar 2012 and 28 April 2012 (newborn)
Interview........
Nops
Passport Req..
PPR1...28-Sep-2012
Hi friends
Now see here what i have found (offical time lines of BG check) hahaha

there is a complete document i am too tired to read it m it is more of meeting minutes held in house of commons

plz check
http://www.parl.gc.ca/HousePublications/Publication.aspx?DocId=5396868&Language=E&Mode=1

a paragraph as example

Ms. Rathika Sitsabaiesan:
Okay.
I'm going to switch a little bit to the Auditor General's report. In the report on visa issuance they made many recommendations, including service standards for the timeliness of the security screenings that were being processed. There is much casework that comes into my constituency...people who are waiting for their application process, where processing delays rest in the processing of the security clearance. When we call CIC and ask them to provide a timeline as to when things may be processed, they say they don't know, they are waiting for the security clearance.
How many staff does the security screening program actually employ for immigration-related purposes to ensure that these responses are done in a timely way?

Mr. Geoffrey Leckey:
I'll start.
In the CBSA national security screening division there are approximately 60 employees. Within the last year we have moved to what we call a tiered service standard to ensure that the speed with which we process applications is in line with the priorities of the Government of Canada. So we've moved to a service standard of a turnaround time of 48 hours in the case of urgent and VIP processing, 5 days in the case of China. In tier 1 countries, which are Russia, India, Saudi Arabia, Pakistan, Mexico, and Haiti, our service standard is 10 days, and for all other countries in the world it is 20 days. The security assessment part of the visa processing continuum does not take more than 20 days. In fact, I checked just recently and we're averaging for those other countries about 18 days.

Okay. That's very useful to know. If we're being given a longer timeframe than CIC, we know it is not actually in the security screening process. It's somewhere else.

Mr. Geoffrey Leckey:
It's not all in the security screening.

Okay. That's good to know.

Jun 23, 2012
canada1234 said:
I have no information about address appearance & disappearance but I can tell you that my MR came exactly after 1 month of submission of full docs. There are 2 other members khalid h and veva who also got the MR within one month after submission of full doc.
could u plz ell me what were the additional documents required??????? thanks and jazakallah

canada_future

Mar 2, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London, UK
NOC Code......
0631 & 6242
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
7.5 sent with application
Hi all

After a looooooooong waiting time my ECAS has changed to In process on 18th June and finally they have started processing on my file :D
Hope it brings positive things.

Jun 23, 2012
ANOTHER SAILOR IN THE SAME BOAT!!!

Pasting notes from my e-cas:
We received your application for permanent residence on December 17, 2009.

We reviewed your application and sent you a letter on March 9, 2010. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.

Your application and supporting documents were received by the London England office. They are pending review.

We transferred your application to the London England office on March 16, 2010. The London England office may contact you.

We transferred your application to the London England office on July 27, 2010. The London England office may contact you.

Your application was reviewed and we started processing on February 21, 2012.

A decision has been made on your application. The office will contact you concerning this decision.
ITS BEEN TWO MONTHS AND YET I HAVE NOT RECEIVED ANYTHING... I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO EXPECT, A REFUSAL OR A REQUEST FOR MEDICALS...
MY CASE WAS TOTALLY GENUINE AND I AM CLAIMING 75 POINTS.
IF ANYONE CAN RELATE WITH THESE DATES AND STATUS, KINDLY UPDATE ME AS TO WHAT HAPENNED WITH YOUR CASE... THANKS :) Jazakallah Khair and best of luck!!

Jun 23, 2012
canada_future said:
Hi all

After a looooooooong waiting time my ECAS has changed to In process on 18th June and finally they have started processing on my file :D
Hope it brings positive things.
congrats dear, i wish u the very best of luck! can i ask u something? did they request u for ielts or u u just submitted them like i did, coz u say ielts request: sent (in your details), so that had me wondering! Allah be with you!

shaziabibi

Nov 7, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
LDN
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April, 2009
Doc's Request.
May, 2009
AOR Received.
August, 2009
File Transfer...
June, 2010
Med's Request
March, 2013
Med's Done....
June, 2013
Interview........
November, 2012
Passport Req..
PPR1 letter received via e-mail on July 16, 2013, DM Status on August 26, 2013 and finally got PPR2 on August 30, 2013.
VISA ISSUED...
October 8, 2013
LANDED..........
19-03-2014
Re: ANOTHER SAILOR IN THE SAME BOAT!!!

MY CASE TIME LINE MATCHES WITH YOU, COZ I FILED MY CASE IN APRIL, 2009 AND THEN THE FILE HAVE BEEN TRANSFERED TO LDN ON 30 JUNE, 2010 BUT CURRENTLY MY FILE IS UNDERGOING BC CHECKS SINCE, AUGUST 2011.
I SUGGEST YOU TO SENT CEI TO LDN VO AND TO ASK YOU ABOUT THE CURRENT STATUS OF YOUR FILE
HOPE THAT IT WILL HELP YOU UP TO SOME EXTENT
REGARDS,

dazzlingsilver said:
Pasting notes from my e-cas:
We received your application for permanent residence on December 17, 2009.

We reviewed your application and sent you a letter on March 9, 2010. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.

Your application and supporting documents were received by the London England office. They are pending review.

We transferred your application to the London England office on March 16, 2010. The London England office may contact you.

We transferred your application to the London England office on July 27, 2010. The London England office may contact you.

Your application was reviewed and we started processing on February 21, 2012.

A decision has been made on your application. The office will contact you concerning this decision.
ITS BEEN TWO MONTHS AND YET I HAVE NOT RECEIVED ANYTHING... I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO EXPECT, A REFUSAL OR A REQUEST FOR MEDICALS...
MY CASE WAS TOTALLY GENUINE AND I AM CLAIMING 75 POINTS.
IF ANYONE CAN RELATE WITH THESE DATES AND STATUS, KINDLY UPDATE ME AS TO WHAT HAPENNED WITH YOUR CASE... THANKS :) Jazakallah Khair and best of luck!!

Jun 23, 2012
Re: ANOTHER SAILOR IN THE SAME BOAT!!!

shaziabibi said:
MY CASE TIME LINE MATCHES WITH YOU, COZ I FILED MY CASE IN APRIL, 2009 AND THEN THE FILE HAVE BEEN TRANSFERED TO LDN ON 30 JUNE, 2010 BUT CURRENTLY MY FILE IS UNDERGOING BC CHECKS SINCE, AUGUST 2011.
I SUGGEST YOU TO SENT CEI TO LDN VO AND TO ASK YOU ABOUT THE CURRENT STATUS OF YOUR FILE
HOPE THAT IT WILL HELP YOU UP TO SOME EXTENT
REGARDS,
dear, i did, n they said that a letter is forthcoming, and its been a month since they said that, i just put in another inquiry today, will keep u posted about what happens... thanks for the reply :) and wish u he very best of luck