+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Pakistan Applicants Waiting For *Medical Request*...

canada1234

VIP Member
Jan 27, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Dec 2012
ghazwan said:
Dear All !!!!

After getting a letter on 12thMay have a refusal on a very silly and baseless reason tht we did not provide them a complete application package with supported docz...i've sent them an email all my evidence and proofs on 13th May tht i've sent my complete package on a stipulated time.. and yesssssss..i've got their reply also on a very next day on 14thMay tht "please ignore that last letter,Documents were received and have been reviewed and you'll b advice further shortly"...tht was quite positive obviously but before all this happened, when my status turned to DM,on that time i didn't waste my time to wait for the letter,i immidiately mail them to ask cic abt my status but did not received any reply but on 15th May i've also received reply of my early query to cic on which i've asked them abt my dm status,on tht reply they wrote:
"Please be advised that a letter was sent on 15 May 2012 to the mailing address on file.
We ask that you wait for the mail to arrive before requesting any further information".

now wht does it mean seniors if u have figured out
could u plz comment
It could be a hold letter of 6-12 months. Pray vehemently.
All the Best.

canada1234

VIP Member
Jan 27, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Dec 2012
shahzad395 said:
What are the rejection possibilities after PER, for MI3 applicants ?
Rejection can be possible anytime before you receive visa/PR. Before MR background checks & after security/criminality checks will take place . PER is just a positive eligibility review. If your degrees, experience is genuine and ielts band is 6 or above & you've not done any crime then bright chances of success.

abidsunny

May 7, 2012
Mississauga
A.O.A to all,

Pls do reply if someone know anything about that.

LVO call on 23rd april 2012 to my HR manager Inquiring about my present situation in my Company. the call was handled very well, and acording to my HR manager he give all the answer that VO ask.

any idea?

1GUJJAR

Mar 23, 2011
zakout76 said:
bad news

We received your application for permanent residence on March 2, 2010.

We reviewed your application and sent you a letter on April 13, 2010. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.

Your application and supporting documents were received by the London England office. They are pending review.

We transferred your application to the London England office on April 20, 2010. The London England office may contact you.

A decision has been made on your application. The office will contact you concerning this decision.

pls advice
thanks

dear zakaout i think its a system problem ,,,,,
because it shows page up-dated date on 09/05/2012.

what u think...............?

1GUJJAR

Mar 23, 2011
zakout76 said:
really i dont know
but most its rejection my dear

i dont know if any one recived same and afterthat recived MR

thanks

I think that its a system error..........

just check ur oline status and then chek the page up dated date ..... n the last of the page.

abid.himani

Star Member
Feb 12, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-12-2010
Doc's Request.
July, 2011 and 2012
AOR Received.
17-03-2011
Med's Request
14-09-2012
Med's Done....
24-09-2012 appeared on E-CAS on 01-10-2012
Interview........
InshAllah will be waived
Passport Req..
PPR1 on 19-04-2013... PPR2 on 02-05-2013
VISA ISSUED...
16-05-2013
LANDED..........
InshAllah Soon !!
Today I got a request to submit updated schedule A forms .. is there any hope of MR .. My NOC is 3152 applied on 27-11-2010 in process on 05-04-2011.

1GUJJAR

Mar 23, 2011
zakout i said that open ur online status on cic nd on the page of decision made go to botom of that page u wil find there page up.dated last 09/05/12, it means our status is n't up.dated its just an error,page up.dated dated should be 22/05/12. just check.

imran01

Champion Member
Jan 22, 2010
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Pakistani police dint have time for these things... just SHOW something and ALL will be fine..
mianaliraza said:
Dear all,

I have one urgent query, kindly guide/update in this regard.

As VO have asked to provide police certificate (updated). My scenario is that on my NIC Permanent address is of other city than Lahore (which does not matter as i am living in Lahore from last 12 years).
And in temporary address it is mentioned of area (ABC), but from last one year i have been shifted to area (XYZ). My question is that as how to handle the situation as police dept. might be inquiring my back ground details by visiting the address mentioned on NIC (the temp. one). Will this be the case or they (police dept) will be visiting the address which i will be mentioning on police certificate form in temporary address field?

please guide in this regard.

Ali.

imran01

Champion Member
Jan 22, 2010
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
@ abid,
fill the desired form, signed and scanned and send back to the email ..which asked for..
when he asked me about this...i do within 1 hour..and get the THANKS FOR SUBMISSION response from LVO ..within 1 hour
and i get the MR with 10 days
ya its a good sign..atleast your file is moving around...

abid.himani said:
Today I got a request to submit updated schedule A forms .. is there any hope of MR .. My NOC is 3152 applied on 27-11-2010 in process on 05-04-2011.
aassimm4u2 said:
Dear Sir/Madam,

This is regarding your application for permanent residence in Canada.
In order for us to continue processing your application, please send us the following document stated below via post within 30 days:
- Updated Schedule A for yourself and each family member over the age of 18 (Please declare personal history and addresses from the age of 18).
We look forward to hear from you soon.

Sincerely,
CKL
Program Assistant
Immigration Section/Service d'immigration
High Commission of Canada/Haut-commissariat du Canada
MacDonald House
38 Grosvenor Street
London W1K 4AA/Londres W1K 4AA
United Kingdom/Royaume-Uni

I m a govt servernt, n after applying got study leave n went abroad n stay there for approx 3 months, still on leave but I didnt inform VO about it. Now they ask for updated schedule A for PA n spouse dependents above 18 years. should i send updated travel history form too, will it effect my case pl suggest seniors

Why they are asking this updated Schedule A, and is it positive or---------, Is this mean my BC completed or -----------
when they ll send MR

pl comment