+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Pakistan Applicants Waiting For *Medical Request*...

canada1234

VIP Member
Jan 27, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Dec 2012
khuwaja said:
Dear canada1234
I have received updated documents request but not MR. I have sent updated doc alongwith fee RPRF. SO where I stand for ???

Regards
Khuwaja
No problem it's a good sign. After submitting full docs you may expect MR within 1-3 months. Normally VO demands updated docs without MR for photo's otherwise they would have asked it with MR. Specially kids who changes very quickly in their early age. They want recent photos for MR.

ghazwan

Aug 6, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
london
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
7th-may-2010
Doc's Request.
20th-october-2010
AOR Received.
5th-jan-2011
canada1234 said:
Alright. Was your job duties matched with that of CIC. 70-80% of job duties should at least matched with that of CIC.
DEAR CANADA 1234
with u respect i would like to inform you that the canadian embessy in london inform me that thay had made decision of my case.
the words which thay have used for me is not coming to me as my case is refuse in due course i would like to let u know that i had given all the photocopys of my credintal as for as i concern i had a little hope that thay need my orignel docs for final decision.
This is my thinking what w'll you say in this conection.

THANX

canada1234

VIP Member
Jan 27, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Dec 2012
ghazwan said:
DEAR CANADA 1234
with u respect i would like to inform you that the canadian embessy in london inform me that thay had made decision of my case.
the words which thay have used for me is not coming to me as my case is refuse in due course i would like to let u know that i had given all the photocopys of my credintal as for as i concern i had a little hope that thay need my orignel docs for final decision.
This is my thinking what w'll you say in this conection.

THANX
Did you send original transcripts, reference letter, POF/bank statement. What was your ielts result?

ghazwan

Aug 6, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
london
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
7th-may-2010
Doc's Request.
20th-october-2010
AOR Received.
5th-jan-2011
canada1234 said:
Did you send original transcripts, reference letter, POF/bank statement. What was your ielts result?
my orignel educational paper well were not sended to the london office till now.
but refrence letter bank statement and ilets result is also send orignal.
how could be possible without loking or examin the orignal educational certificates before given the decision of refusel.

asamnani

Star Member
Nov 17, 2009
khalidcivil said:
I have recieved the below invitation from CIIP to attend an online session for upcoming immigrants. Has Any one else recieved the same?

Canadian Immigrant Integration Program (CIIP) - Online session for Upcoming Immigrants

Dear Clients,

We are pleased to invite you to our upcoming CIIP session, which will be held ONLINE.

The session consists of two parts: the Group Orientation (GO) session and My Action Plan (MAP) session. In order to get the most out of our program, we require clients to attend BOTH days.

The GO session will be held ONLINE on Wednesday, 30 May, starting at 9 a.m. London time (11 a.m. Riyadh; 12 p.m. Dubai; 1 p.m. Islamabad.)
It will run for approximately 6.5 hours including breaks.

The MAP session will be held ONLINE over the following few days. This session lasts 1hr for individuals and 1.5hrs for couples.
The exact time for your MAP session will be sent out when we know the total number of participants.

To confirm your place in the session, please reply back with your full name. If you wish for your spouse to attend as well, they must also be registered with us.

As we have a very small team, we can only accommodate a limited number of clients in the session and we expect the session to fill up quickly. Please respond back as soon as possible, if you wish to attend.

We will be using an e-learning platform called Elluminate for the session. It should automatically load on your computer.

We look forward to meeting you!

Best Regards,

Alexandra
The CIIP UK/Gulf Team

Canadian Immigrant Integration Program (CIIP)
Association of Canadian Community Colleges Ltd.
St Martins House
16 St Martin's Le Grand
London EC1A 4EN
Yes I have also revd this invitation via email and hope that i will be online on 30-5-2012.

canada1234

VIP Member
Jan 27, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Dec 2012
ghazwan said:
my orignel educational paper well were not sended to the london office till now.
but refrence letter bank statement and ilets result is also send orignal.
how could be possible without loking or examin the orignal educational certificates before given the decision of refusel.
Look dear now a days CIC London is very unpredictable. It is clearly written in cic guide to send original transcripts. I don't know whether they refused because of this or something else is the reason but you should have provided the things according to their requirement. Well things would be clear when you receive the letter from them.

ghazwan

Aug 6, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
london
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
7th-may-2010
Doc's Request.
20th-october-2010
AOR Received.
5th-jan-2011
canada1234 said:
Look dear now a days CIC London is very unpredictable. It is clearly written in cic guide to send original transcripts. I don't know whether they refused because of this or something else is the reason but you should have provided the things according to their requirement. Well things would be clear when you receive the letter from them.
dear just check this link .
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/decision-made-before-medicals-does-not-always-mean-rejection-t97295.60.html

jnathan

VIP Member
Feb 3, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Sheng Chiu
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21st Jan 2010
Doc's Request.
10th March 2010
AOR Received.
10th June 2010
IELTS Request
provided
File Transfer...
IN PROCESS: 12th October, 2010
Med's Request
Withdrawal Request sent....Was waiting for files to return....instead of returning the files, VO sent the MR !!
Med's Done....
28 May 2012
Passport Req..
24 July 2012
applicants beaware.
Do not reveal your File number/private sensitive data ( Email and other information) to any independent organization ( other than CIIP). They sell those information to 3rd parties and earn illegally. There might be miscreants who could do damage to your interests.

staralihaider

VIP Member
Jun 19, 2010
Pakistan
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
jnathan said:
applicants beaware.
Do not reveal your File number/private sensitive data ( Email and other information) to any independent organization ( example: CIIP). They sell those information to 3rd parties and earn illegally. There might be miscreants who could do damage to your interests.
News Release – Credential recognition services for applicants improved

Ottawa, August 18, 2011 — The Government of Canada expanded the key role it plays in helping foreign trained skilled workers succeed in Canada.

The Foreign Credentials Referral Office’s (FCRO) annual report, released today, highlights the important achievements made by Citizenship and Immigration (CIC), Human Resources and Skills Development Canada (HRSDC) and Health Canada, who work in partnership with provinces and territories and other key stakeholders to help foreign trained workers with the foreign credential recognition processes.

“"We want newcomers to be able to use their skills as soon as possible in Canada and work to their full potential,"” said Jason Kenney, Minister of Citizenship, Immigration and Multiculturalism. “"It’s good for them and good for the Canadian economy."”

The Pan-Canadian Framework for the Assessment and Recognition of Foreign Qualifications met its commitment in 2010 to let foreign skilled workers in eight targeted occupations know within a year of applying whether their credentials are recognized or what additional courses they would need to take to have their credentials recognized. The Framework, led by HRSDC, is a Government of Canada project in partnership with the provinces and territories.

""Foreign-trained workers make an important contribution to Canada’s labour market and economy. That’s why Canada’s Economic Action Plan invested $50 million to work with partners to improve foreign credential recognition,"" said Diane Finley, Minister of Human Resources and Skills Development. ""Our government is helping newcomers find meaningful work that contributes to Canada’s overall prosperity."”

In 2010, the Government of Canada, with the Association of Community Colleges, expanded the Canadian Immigrant Integration Program (CIIP) to serve not only Federal Skilled Workers but also Provincial Nominees, and their spouses and working-age dependents with two-day orientation sessions on Canadian culture, the labour market and foreign credential recognition processes. The overseas courses better prepare skilled immigrants to integrate more quickly into the Canadian labour market and society.

The program is showing success. By September 2010, nearly 13,000 applicants had registered for CIIP services and over 9,100 had completed the two-day course. Among the CIIP graduates who had arrived in Canada, 70 per cent said they found employment despite the economic downturn.

Other key developments this past year included:

The Federal Internship for Newcomers program gave 65 interns, more than double the number in 2009, key Canadian work experience in 11 government departments.
In B.C. the Physician Integration Project, funded, in part, through Health Canada’s Internationally Educated Health Professionals Initiative, was revised to better support international medical graduates as they integrate into the B.C. workforce.
The Working in Canada website (www.cic.gc.ca/english/newcomers/work/wic-tool.asp) was upgraded to provide information on licensing and certification requirements for various professions, which are steps applicants can begin while still overseas.

The Foreign Credentials Referral Office (FCRO) provides information, path-finding and referral services to internationally trained workers both in Canada and overseas and collaborates with federal partners and other stakeholders to improve foreign credential recognition processes.

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/department/media/releases/2011/2011-08-18.asp

Thunder

Star Member
Feb 12, 2010
Visa Office......
London Visa office
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
September 2009
Doc's Request.
December 2009
AOR Received.
December 2009
IELTS Request
September 2009
File Transfer...
July 2010
Med's Request
Feb 2012
Med's Done....
Feb 2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
PPR1....Dec 2012 PPR2......Jan 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Feb 2013
LANDED..........
22 Feb 2013
A.A I have a query regarding new born pictures,that how to take pictures of a new born as per cic demand? And how to make DD of 150cad?
Regards

jnathan

VIP Member
Feb 3, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Sheng Chiu
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21st Jan 2010
Doc's Request.
10th March 2010
AOR Received.
10th June 2010
IELTS Request
provided
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Withdrawal Request sent....Was waiting for files to return....instead of returning the files, VO sent the MR !!
Med's Done....
28 May 2012
Passport Req..
24 July 2012
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/join-list-of-pakistani-residents-after-1-april-2010-chc-london-t48848.0.html;msg1436430#msg1436430

For Thunder.

Go to the best Foreign Bank near you. Make a Demand Draft in favor of

RECEIVER GENERAL FOR CANADA

Banks make such drafts usually know the rules on how to make these drafts for CIC.

mech

May 27, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
Inshallah
LANDED..........
Inshallah
jnathan said:
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/join-list-of-pakistani-residents-after-1-april-2010-chc-london-t48848.0.html;msg1436430#msg1436430

For Thunder.

Go to the best Foreign Bank near you. Make a Demand Draft in favor of

RECEIVER GENERAL FOR CANADA

Banks make such drafts usually know the rules on how to make these drafts for CIC.
and don't forget to bring your filled immig form with you. This is the requirement as they want to know why you are sending money abroad.
Thanks

Pawn

Star Member
Oct 28, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-06-2011
AOR Received.
15-08-2011
File Transfer...
Sept, 2011
Med's Request
July, 2012
Med's Done....
July, 2012
Interview........
3rd line "Med Rcvd" 20-08-2012
Passport Req..
PPR 1 by e-mail 03-04-2013
Hi seniors and expert members,

I applied in Jun 2011,
Got a letter from CIO in Aug 2011.
RBVO September 2011.
Ecas in process April 2012. With date April xx 2012.
When should I expect MR ?

jnathan

VIP Member
Feb 3, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Sheng Chiu
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21st Jan 2010
Doc's Request.
10th March 2010
AOR Received.
10th June 2010
IELTS Request
provided
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Med's Done....
28 May 2012
Passport Req..
24 July 2012
No one can say that .

order CAIPS to know if you passed the selection criteria.