+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Pakistan Applicants Waiting For *Medical Request*...

MSMirza

Oct 14, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Request
.. waiting .. & .. waiting ..
Thank you for your kind condolences my dear friend.

Best Wishes for all your future prospects!

azazaz said:
hi

really feel sorry for you.i know you from your posts. you looked like a deserving and eligible candidate to me and who fits in every prospect to get visa. ah really feel sorry for you. wish u all the best in other prospects.

MSMirza

Oct 14, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Request
Ahh.. Status changed to Decision made today!

canada1234 said:
Sorry to hear that. Hope it would be system bug.

MSMirza

Oct 14, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Request
Dear All,

With regards to the below quoted message. I would like to request for your kind and valuable suggestions.

My IELTS will be expiring in August 2012 as it has been 2 years since i forwarded my complete documents. I have little hope that my appeal will be considered.

However my NOC still exists in the Occupation List (0631) hence would it be wise to try and apply again under the new system before my IELTS expire? They are shooting out rejection letters and most deserving members have been a victim of this dilemma.

Appreciate your valuable inputs & thank you for taking time out to do so.

Kind Regards,

Salman Mirza.

MSMirza said:
Hey Fellas!

I have received the same Rejection Letter today which they have been sending out to everyone, in brief case rejected due to insufficient job duties!!!! which is a big bull.. supporting proof and evidence was provided and my performed duties and responsibilities were much more than what is mentioned in their lead statement description..

My Status Still shows In Process with no processing date, yet received the rejection letter via post today and I have HIGH doubts that they are not even reviewing the cases properly and are sending the rejection letters blindlyy..

Sending then an email immediately for a re-consideration! not sure if it might be any useful..

Hoping for the best.
Prayers Requested....

azazaz

Jul 6, 2011
MSMirza said:
Dear All,

With regards to the below quoted message. I would like to request for your kind and valuable suggestions.

My IELTS will be expiring in August 2012 as it has been 2 years since i forwarded my complete documents. I have little hope that my appeal will be considered.

However my NOC still exists in the Occupation List (0631) hence would it be wise to try and apply again under the new system before my IELTS expire? They are shooting out rejection letters and most deserving members have been a victim of this dilemma.

Kind Regards,

Salman Mirza.
dear cap has already reached for your noc 0631. you will have to reapply again in july 2012.

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/apply-who-instructions.asp#list

MSMirza

Oct 14, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Request
Yes my friend.. that is exactly what i meant! preparing everything once again in advance for forwarding them as soon as the cap has been reset!

azazaz said:
dear cap has already reached for your noc 0631. you will have to reapply again in july 2012.

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/apply-who-instructions.asp#list

azazaz

Jul 6, 2011
MSMirza said:
Yes my friend.. that is exactly what i meant! preparing everything once again in advance for forwarding them as soon as the cap has been reset!
ok. but i wonder y didnt you reapply in MI-2 as your noc existed in the list of MI-2 for faster processing. thx

MSMirza

Oct 14, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Request
I was not able to because most of my original documents (Birth Certificate + Mark Sheets) were with the Visa Office..

azazaz said:
ok. but i wonder y didnt you reapply in MI-2 as your noc existed in the list of MI-2 for faster processing. thx

azazaz

Jul 6, 2011
MSMirza said:
I was not able to because most of my original documents (Birth Certificate + Mark Sheets) were with the Visa Office..
i see. no worries dear, reapply in july 2012 u will be ok...

discreet

Apr 25, 2010
Lahore
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15/06/2011
AOR Received.
PER: 16/08/2011 AOR: not recieved
IELTS Request
submited with application
File Transfer...
RBVO: 17/09/2011 INPROCESS: 22/12/2011 Addition of newborn within 45 days: 22/12/2011
Med's Request
10/02/2012
Med's Done....
16/02
Passport Req..
PPR 1: 03/04/12 PPR 2: 25/4/12 via email
VISA ISSUED...
recieved on 08.05.12
LANDED..........
July 2012
Hello Forum Members,

Any one have invitation to attend COA in lahore, plz PM ur contact details.
Forth comming event is April 22.

Regards

Mubashira

Star Member
Jun 1, 2011
Dear all,

I am new to this forum as I have just got a change in my ecase status from RBVO to IN PROCESS. I have two main things to ask

1. I have been asked for updated documents that included additional family information, police certificates and travel history form. My case was registered through a consultant in Khi and she had submitted the document supposedly on March 28, 2012. I have a little doubt as she is not providing me with the Courier tracking ID. I want to know how can I confirm this from the visa office that the documents are surely sent coz the last date for my document submission is 7the May.
2. I got my medical done on March 20, 2012. When will be the status updated about the medical recieve? Is there any chances of rejection on anything other than medical grounds??

Seniors please reply fast its urgent

canada1234

VIP Member
Jan 27, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Dec 2012
Mubashira said:
Dear all,

I am new to this forum as I have just got a change in my ecase status from RBVO to IN PROCESS. I have two main things to ask

1. I have been asked for updated documents that included additional family information, police certificates and travel history form. My case was registered through a consultant in Khi and she had submitted the document supposedly on March 28, 2012. I have a little doubt as she is not providing me with the Courier tracking ID. I want to know how can I confirm this from the visa office that the documents are surely sent coz the last date for my document submission is 7the May.
2. I got my medical done on March 20, 2012. When will be the status updated about the medical recieve? Is there any chances of rejection on anything other than medical grounds??

Seniors please reply fast its urgent
You should email to CIC London through case specific enquiry and request them humbly that you wanna know the status of your updated documents. Below is the URL:-
https://dmp-portal.cic.gc.ca/cicemail/intro-eng.aspx?mission=london

All the Best

canada1234

VIP Member
Jan 27, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Dec 2012
discreet said:
Hello Forum Members,

Any one have invitation to attend COA in lahore, plz PM ur contact details.
Forth comming event is April 22.

Regards
What is COA?

canada1234

VIP Member
Jan 27, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Dec 2012
MSMirza said:
Dear All,

Kind Regards,

Salman Mirza.
But they asked that IELTS should not be more than 1 year old before applying to CIO Sydney. Though it has 2 years validity. Check it out before taking any step.

khalid h

Jan 21, 2010
Karachi
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad.....UK
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09 July 09
Doc's Request.
11 Sep 09
Nomination.....
05 Jan 2010
AOR Received.
20th Jan 2010
IELTS Request
7 sent with docs
File Transfer...
30th June 2010
Med's Request
1st May 2012
Med's Done....
21st May 2012
Interview........
No please
Passport Req..
PPR1-18th July, PPR2- 17th August
VISA ISSUED...
5th Sept 2012
LANDED..........
17th October 2012 inshAllah
canada1234 said:
But in our case they required ielts not more than 1 year old. Though it has 2 years validity. Check it out before taking any step.
I Think recently they have increased it to 2 yrs, when we submitted they asked within one year

canada1234

VIP Member
Jan 27, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Dec 2012
khalid h said:
I Think recently they have increased it to 2 yrs, when we submitted they asked within one year
If that is the case then it's alright.