+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Pakistan Applicants Waiting For *Medical Request*...

hussain811

Star Member
Nov 26, 2010
hinnajamal said:
Hi all
has anybody received a verification call at the workplace since s/he status being In Process? share ur experiences...
so far i have made to inquiries in 1.5 years but each time they said will reply you when required .....

hinnajamal

May 6, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Request
Done
LANDED..........
March 2013
hussain811 said:
so far i have made to inquiries in 1.5 years but each time they said will reply you when required .....
verification call at work place or received MR without the verification call?

hinnajamal

May 6, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Request
Done
LANDED..........
March 2013
hussain811 said:
My time is almost same but status is still same RBVO lol
if so, then in coming 10/15 days your status may be changed. i guess

hinnajamal

May 6, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Request
Done
LANDED..........
March 2013
hussain811 said:
I did not received any thing since 2nd AOR which was in Aug 2010
call is made after the case is in InProcess, not after the 2nd AOR. its usually done after the said ecase status

khalidcivil

Jul 28, 2010
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I think they rarely call the work place these days. I have not seen any member of the forum recently for whom CHC verified the employer. CHC is making decisions based on the documentation submitted by the applicant. If they are not satisfied, cases are being rejected by taking the plea of mismatch of JD.

Secondly, the verification timing may not be linked with processing date. In my case, employer verification was done in April 2010, whereas processing started on August 2011.
hinnajamal said:
call is made after the case is in InProcess, not after the 2nd AOR. its usually done after the said ecase status

hinnajamal

May 6, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Request
Done
LANDED..........
March 2013
khalidcivil said:
I think they rarely call the work place these days. I have not seen any member of the forum recently for whom CHC verified the employer. CHC is making decisions based on the documentation submitted by the applicant. If they are not satisfied, cases are being rejected by taking the plea of mismatch of JD.

Secondly, the verification timing may not be linked with processing date. In my case, employer verification was done in April 2010, whereas processing started on August 2011.
I think likewise but the processing and the methodology are confused and nothing is certain these days. I was checking the things whether they are resorting to the verification call or not. It seems they are not doing it until badly required.

K

K_S

hinnajamal said:
I think likewise but the processing and the methodology are confused and nothing is certain these days. I was checking the things whether they are resorting to the verification call or not. It seems they are not doing it until badly required.
@hina..
ur ecase in "in process" with RBVO ? means paper screening + points calculation is under process?

best wishes

hinnajamal

May 6, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Request
Done
LANDED..........
March 2013
K_S said:
@ hina..
ur ecase in "in process" with RBVO ? means paper screening + points calculation is under process?

best wishes
Thanks. paper screening is very important

hinnajamal

May 6, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Request
Done
LANDED..........
March 2013
K_S said:
welcome...actually i wana know what exactly is the meaning of your current status?
In Process, not RVBO. In Process means that I have passed paper screening and calculations, or being done?

K

K_S

hinnajamal said:
In Process, not RVBO. In Process means that I have passed paper screening and calculations, or being done?
good then what is ur processing date?

cocknbull

Champion Member
Jan 20, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hinnajamal said:
Not yet passed, being carried out. Thanks

canada1234

VIP Member
Jan 27, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Dec 2012
hinnajamal said:
I think CIC is in a rush to clear the Pre-June 2010 backlog asap. That's why if they find little doubt in documents they straight away reject the case without going into nitty-gritty. CIC can verify at work place even the status is RBVO.
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/got-the-verification-call-what-next-t84243.0.html