+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Pakistan Applicants Waiting For *Medical Request*...

Veva

Oct 11, 2010
Calgary, Alberta
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
canada1234 said:
Hopefully till the first quarter or mid of 2012 we'd see some development in pre june 2010 cases.
Canada1234,
After getting PR and landing in Canada, are we able to do free Post Graduate course like M.Engg in Electrical or Civil? or would we need to pay for the course?the course in PKR is somewhere 15lac? what ur research says?

mianaliraza

Star Member
Apr 8, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
London (UK)
NOC Code......
0213-2147
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27 Aug 2009
Doc's Request.
22 Oct 2009
AOR Received.
15 Feb 2010
IELTS Request
Done
File Transfer...
30 June 2010
Med's Request
17 May 2012
Med's Done....
01 June 2012
Passport Req..
PPR-1 received 17 Sep 2012, PPR-2 rcvd 15 October 2012
VISA ISSUED...
E-case DM 17 Oct 2012 Visa issued 20 Oct 2012
LANDED..........
27-02-2013
Man In Black said:
According to new quartely update ,the average processing time of CHC London has increased from 20 months to 27 months,Geo Canada VO :p
Hi,

Do you have any reference link for the same as mentioned by you.

Regards,
Ali.

canada1234

VIP Member
Jan 27, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Dec 2012
New Processing times for federal skilled worker applications processed by visa offices outside Canada:-

London = 27 months ???

Source:-http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/times/perm/skilled-fed.asp

canada1234

VIP Member
Jan 27, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Dec 2012
Veva said:
Canada1234,
After getting PR and landing in Canada, are we able to do free Post Graduate course like M.Engg in Electrical or Civil? or would we need to pay for the course?the course in PKR is somewhere 15lac? what ur research says?
After getting PR it would be obvious that you'd pay less fee than international students but I don't think it would be totally free. I don't have much information about Engineering field, but I have a reference link of Qorax which may help you in this regard:-

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/-t37451.0.html

canada1234

VIP Member
Jan 27, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Dec 2012
Dear 2nd AOR is the acknowledgement receipt of full documents. It is not possible that 2nd aor came before full documents submission. Kindly re-check the dates. I'll be happy to amend it in the list. You told me different dates every time. Look Below your posts.
Al-e-Raza said:
Dear canada1234

Please add my details as given below:

Syed Al-e-Raza (0213) March 09, 2009 August 04, 2009 In-Process

I would appreciate that please.

Warm Regards,
Al-e-Raza
Al-e-Raza said:
Dear canada1234

Please add my details in the list

Syed Al-e-Raza (0213)
1st AOR: Feb. 2009
2nd AOR: Mar. 2009
Full Application Submitted: June 29, 2009
Medical: Waiting

Al-e-Raza
Al-e-Raza said:
Dear Canada1234,

I received my 2nd AOR on Mar 2009, submitted my full app on Jul 2009, and all my original doc on Oct 2009.

Al-e-Raza

khalidcivil

Jul 28, 2010
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Yes. it is correct. After getting PR and Landing card, we can get admission for M Engg with fee waiver and also entitled for study loan. One of my senior is in Toronto now and availing the same facility.

regards

Veva said:
Canada1234,

sh_humayun

Mar 3, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
08-02-2013
canada1234 said:
Dear 2nd AOR is the acknowledgement receipt of full documents. It is not possible that 2nd aor came before full documents submission. Kindly re-check the dates. I'll be happy to amend it in the list. You told me different dates every time. Look Below your posts.
I think, he has intentionally submitted different dates. I want to tell every member that no body can do / play with your cases on the basis of data you will provide i mean if you tell here your correct dates.

We should not accommodate these kinds of person here whim are not believing in the forum even we should not reply to their queries.

Al-e-Raza

Jan 22, 2011
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
canada1234 said:
Sorry Dear,

I am little bit confused, can you help me as per below post of VO:

1. We received your application for permanent residence on February 20, 2009.
2. We reviewed your application and sent you a letter on March 3, 2009. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.
3. Your application and supporting documents were received by the London England office. They are pending review.
4. We transferred your application to the London England office on March 9, 2009. The London England office may contact you.
5. Your application was reviewed and we started processing on August 4, 2009.
6. We transferred your application to the London England office on June 30, 2010. The London England office may contact you.

VO received my application on 20-02-2009 and sent me a letter to send my full application within 90 days of the letter dated March 3, 2009. I then sent my full app in June 2009. VO asked me to submit my original docs in September 2009 and I submitted the same in October 2009.

VO issued me a new file number at the time of letter send dated March 2009 but I am confused that is this the 2nd AOR or it is 1st thats why I wrote this.

Kindly help to ask me question so that I can give you a proper answer. I really appreciate your kind efforts.

Al-e-Raza

Veva

Oct 11, 2010
Calgary, Alberta
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Canada1234,
Reply of my email from London VO, says
====
In order to add the child to an application for permanent residence at this office, we
require the following documents:

* processing fee for your child (if accompanying you to Canada)
* your child's birth certificate
* copy of your child's valid passport
* 4 recent photographs of your child
* updated IMM0008 Generic for yourself and updated IMM5406 "Additional Family Information"
form for yourself and your spouse.
* a "Certificat de Sélection du Québec" for your child ( in his or her name), if you wish
to immigrate to the province of Québec (http://www.micc.gouv.qc.ca/fr/index.asp
<http://www.micc.gouv.qc.ca/fr/index.asp> )
Copies of the original documents with original certified translations into English or
French are required. All documents must be sent by mail.
Your child must undergo a medical examination. We will send you the appropriate form upon
receipt of the documents listed above. Be aware that even non-accompanying dependants must
undergo medical examinations.
Application forms and photo specifications are available on our Web site:
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/kits/guides/3901e.pdf
==

Veva

Oct 11, 2010
Calgary, Alberta
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Canada1234,
A question for you,
Do we need here to send original Child Birth Certificate to London VO or a certified copy?

Veva

Oct 11, 2010
Calgary, Alberta
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
canada1234 said:
New Processing times for federal skilled worker applications processed by visa offices outside Canada:-

London = 27 months ???

What do u mean by 27 months? does this time involve from sending docs to VO(between 120 days limit) till the visa is granted - if yes then you are right saying 24 - 30months as you predicted earliar i.e somewhere june or july 2012? am I right?

saki

VIP Member
Apr 7, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
canada1234 said:

London = 27 months ???

Hi

I said this earlier and saying it now again dont expect anything before June 2012.

Cheers
Saki

jungi

Sep 20, 2010
saki said:
Hi

I said this earlier and saying it now again dont expect anything before June 2012.

Cheers
Saki
A O A,saki bai.my 20th months is running now after sumitted my full ducoments.so wat is ur openion about me case?i will really thank full to u.my e case status is in process with RBVO det.GOD BLESS U.when i will get MR?

saki

VIP Member
Apr 7, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
jungi said:
A O A,saki bai.my 20th months is running now after sumitted my full ducoments.so wat is ur openion about me case?i will really thank full to u.my e case status is in process with RBVO det.GOD BLESS U.when i will get MR?
Wasalaam,

No one know exactly when things will start moving but in my opinion next year in July people will start getting some response from the VO like medicals, further docs etc. I dont see london office processing our files before that.

Cheers
Saki