+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Pakistan Applicants Waiting For *Medical Request*...

Veva

Oct 11, 2010
Calgary, Alberta
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
pittabread said:
No dear veva nobody is pissing you off. its just a little chit chat yar. don't take it seriously or on your heart dost............ :D i only meant hinna is a female so we need to treat her carefully.....

i am hearing a bad story in islamabad . some body killed shahbaz bhatti i think minister for ethnic minoritites :(
O yes, Bhatti Sb is no more with us.May be someone else in minorities wanted to create and fill his gap.
Nobody knows who on this thread is female or shemale... never go behind the names , there are always false appearences that truly mislead one's arguments and opinions. 8)

pittabread

Champion Member
Oct 25, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Veva said:
O yes, Bhatti Sb is no more with us.May be someone else in minorities wanted to create and fill his gap.
Nobody knows who on this thread is female or shemale... never go behind the names , there are always false appearences that truly mislead one's arguments and opinions. 8)
i don't know only hinaa can tell but i beleive she is a female....

pittabread

Champion Member
Oct 25, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Veva said:
did you sign the petition dost?

canada1234

VIP Member
Jan 27, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Dec 2012
Veva said:
@ Veva
She is a female and you should not have passed inappropriate remarks like that. We all should respect ladies.

salmanahm

Oct 9, 2009
Islamabad Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
Transferred to London from Islamabad
NOC Code......
4131-0911-9216
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
4 Nov 2009
Doc's Request.
1 Jan 2010
Nomination.....
4th may 2010
AOR Received.
18th Aug 2010
Med's Done....
June 2012
VISA ISSUED...
15-1-15 PP received on 21-1-15
A lot of forum members have tried individual queries and got the same automated replies and lame excuses like we are doing background checks and there is too much volume of work. They have mentioned clearly that background check from certain countries take longer time (10 additional working days).
http://www.canadainternational.gc.ca/united_kingdom-royaume_uni/visas/new_average_processing_times.aspx?lang=eng
Then why they are delaying our cases for more than 10 days ? The only possible explanation is Pakistani applicants are additional load on London office. They will complain about the volume of work to individual querries but we have to show them that we all know about the work being done for the Pakistani applicants. Their progress for Pakistan is Zero and minister should be informed about this mess up. Be clear that they have wasted 2010 in moving from Islamabad office to London and they will waste 2011 and 2012 in shifting their office from Mc Donald house to Canadahouse
http://www.canadainternational.gc.ca/united_kingdom-royaume_uni/offices-bureaux/job_about-apropos_emploi.aspx?lang=eng#
We should send this petition to Mr. Kenny keeping Mr. James (London HC) and Mr. Ross (Pakistan HC) in the copy.
Regards
hinnajamal said:
Collective appeal will not work, only individual queries may work.

Veva

Oct 11, 2010
Calgary, Alberta
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
canada1234 said:
@ Veva
She is a female and you should not have passed inappropriate remarks like that. We all should respect ladies.
Ladies first in every sphere of life.... Life without lady is like a pamper without baby....
@ Canada1234 : Are you the offical spokesman for honorable Hinna Jamal? There has been misunderstanding so Dear all plz dont add fuld to fire, Plz note that I respect Hinna and all the members on this forum regardless of interested in knowing whether are forum members male, hemale, female or shemail.
Thank you.

Veva

Oct 11, 2010
Calgary, Alberta
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
salmanahm said:
http://www.canadainternational.gc.ca/united_kingdom-royaume_uni/offices-bureaux/job_about-apropos_emploi.aspx?lang=eng#
We should send this petition to Mr. Kenny keeping Mr. James (London HC) and Mr. Ross (Pakistan HC) in the copy.
Regards
Why are we so desperate? Cant we put the things on hold for a while and let VO do their jobs- How many of us have found their average processing times elapsed? I believe most of us havent reached the time limits mentioned on 2nd AOR. Please correct me if wrong !

pittabread

Champion Member
Oct 25, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Veva said:
Ladies first in every sphere of life.... Life without lady is like a pamper without baby....
@ Canada1234 : Are you the offical spokesman for honorable Hinna Jamal? There has been misunderstanding so Dear all plz dont add fuld to fire, Plz note that I respect Hinna and all the members on this forum regardless of interested in knowing whether are forum members male, hemale, female or shemail.
Thank you.
do you think any she male here as well.................... :D :D :D :D :D

pittabread

Champion Member
Oct 25, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Veva said:
Why are we so desperate? Cant we put the things on hold for a while and let VO do their jobs- How many of us have found their average processing times elapsed? I believe most of us havent reached the time limits mentioned on 2nd AOR. Please correct me if wrong !
yes you are wrong veve, tell me how long have you been waiting, isn't it over 1.5 years at the moment. you haven't got status in process yet and some body told me if cases goes in process then security / back ground checks can take 21 months for pakistani applicants.

look at applicants who applied in 2008 and 2009 under fast track and they still waiting for medicals. from this time line you can see your turn will come in 2013 i beleive.

salmanahm

Oct 9, 2009
Islamabad Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
NOC Code......
4131-0911-9216
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
4 Nov 2009
Doc's Request.
1 Jan 2010
Nomination.....
4th may 2010
AOR Received.
18th Aug 2010
Med's Done....
June 2012
VISA ISSUED...
They are writing here clearly the additional time for background checks
being from certain countries or having a background that requires background enquiries (additional 10 working days to process)
UNQUOTE
http://www.canadainternational.gc.ca/united_kingdom-royaume_uni/visas/new_average_processing_times.aspx?lang=eng
When it comes to Pakistan they are taking a lot more than this.
@ Veva
I am afraid that they are delaying us as a policy. I know that time limit mentioned in the AOR has not elapsed but what about the old applicants of 2008 and 2009. If seniors will not get the visa then how can we get it in time ???
Please also keep in mind that they have plans to shift the CHC London to another building which gives them another excuse for delaying applications.
Regards

pittabread said:
yes you are wrong veve, tell me how long have you been waiting, isn't it over 1.5 years at the moment. you haven't got status in process yet and some body told me if cases goes in process then security / back ground checks can take 21 months for pakistani applicants.

look at applicants who applied in 2008 and 2009 under fast track and they still waiting for medicals. from this time line you can see your turn will come in 2013 i beleive.

Mar 2, 2011
Please Guide me ............

Hello Everyone !!!
I m Sohaib bin Ashraf , I m planning for apply canada skilled worker immegration / Quebec Skill worker immegration . I m single , Doing job as sales operation executive from last 1 years and overall i have 1.5 years experience in business managment . I did MBA ( Sales & Marketing ) .

Any body tell me is my experience meet minimum requirement for immegration ? and also single person can apply for immegration , if i hav't Job opportunity letter from canada then what how much amount i need to show in my bank statement ?

I m waiting for Positive and informative response from u guys ... Thanks :)

salmanahm

Oct 9, 2009
Islamabad Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
NOC Code......
4131-0911-9216
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
4 Nov 2009
Doc's Request.
1 Jan 2010
Nomination.....
4th may 2010
AOR Received.
18th Aug 2010
Med's Done....
June 2012
VISA ISSUED...
Re: Please Guide me ............

Dear Sohaib Sahib
Canadian immigration without an arranged employment is now limited for 29 occupations only. Probably you can apply for
NOC 1122 --- Professional Occupations in Business service for management
but this occupation is capped. (Now they are accepting 1000 application per occupation)
You can apply for this occupation after June 2011 if it still remains in the list. Also check from the hrsdc website that your job description and qualification matches with the responsibilities of this NOC.
http://www5.hrsdc.gc.ca/noc/english/noc/2006/SearchNocCodeResult.aspx?val17=1122&val18=0&val19=0
You have to show a bank statement of about 11000 CAD as well.
For more details read www.cic.gc.ca
Regards
Salman

Sohaib_bin_Ashraf said:
Hello Everyone !!!
I m Sohaib bin Ashraf , I m planning for apply canada skilled worker immegration / Quebec Skill worker immegration . I m single , Doing job as sales operation executive from last 1 years and overall i have 1.5 years experience in business managment . I did MBA ( Sales & Marketing ) .

Any body tell me is my experience meet minimum requirement for immegration ? and also single person can apply for immegration , if i hav't Job opportunity letter from canada then what how much amount i need to show in my bank statement ?

I m waiting for Positive and informative response from u guys ... Thanks :)