+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Pakistan Applicants Waiting For *Medical Request*...

muzmil

Feb 11, 2008
Dear forum members, Today one of my friend back in Pakistan received a reply back for an email that he sent 2 months ago to CHC-LONDON and it says

"You should receive a request for medical examination shortly.

in the meantime, please prepare updated forms and a police certificate, for background checks. We will be requesting those in our next correspondance."

Now since its an active thread and you guys know better about this process, can you tell me how much more time will it take , moreover will they send all this via email Or Normal Pakistan Post ?

Because i believe Pakistan post mail is not very reliable.

Waiting for your quick replies.

Thank you

ocean905

May 16, 2012
PA5510N said:
okay...

In copy 1 - i enter details with me as principal applicant and wife as spouse

In form 2 - In enter details with wife as principal applicant and me as spouse

Is this correct ?
Dear PA55ION I will suggest you fill out duplicate two forms as Principal Applicant and Fill out exactly the same duplicate for your spouse...if you look carefully at the bottom there is a place where to write the name of applicant and signature for declaration, that place you can differentiate 'who is who' means who is filling these forms i.e. if it is you, write your name on that form and sign it. and for your spouse copy, you write his/her name and he/she signs it. As if you r Principal Applicant then ur spouse can't be PA and lets suppose if the Dependent is above 18 Yrs again he/she has to fill the forms then he/she can't be PA any how its just my opinion as I haven't filled it out till date.

Regards,

Ocean905

Twisties12

Star Member
Sep 26, 2012
Dear Friends and Canada 1234,

Previously i received medical for my spouse only from LVO , i told LVO they inquired from me that "have you received medical forms already" and i replied only for my spouse. and i don't have mine. for which they replied as below:

We have added this information to your file and will soon issue medical forms to you.

We hope this is of assistance to you.

Sincerely,

UNQUOTE

What does this SOON means. Does it means they will issue the medical form for me immediately. As i have booked an appointment already for both me and my spouse and i have told them. Also told them to send through courier or registered mail and i can pay the charges for that. so it cannot be lost. will they send through courier.

What do you say guys. I received this reply 2 days ago. will i receive the medical form for me within a week or so.

Also one more thing i am a MPNP provincial nominee in economic class. I received one page medical form for my spouse which is SECTION A CLIENT IDENTIFICATION AND SUMMARY. Just want to be sure this is the complete form. As i heard the rest is with the DMPs when you go there for medical.

I have about one week left for the appointment.

Thanks

canada1234

VIP Member
Jan 27, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Dec 2012
Twisties12 said:
Dear Friends and Canada 1234,

Previously i received medical for my spouse only from LVO , i told LVO they inquired from me that "have you received medical forms already" and i replied only for my spouse. and i don't have mine. for which they replied as below:

We have added this information to your file and will soon issue medical forms to you.

We hope this is of assistance to you.

Sincerely,

UNQUOTE

What does this SOON means. Does it means they will issue the medical form for me immediately. As i have booked an appointment already for both me and my spouse and i have told them. Also told them to send through courier or registered mail and i can pay the charges for that. so it cannot be lost. will they send through courier.

What do you say guys. I received this reply 2 days ago. will i receive the medical form for me within a week or so.

Also one more thing i am a MPNP provincial nominee in economic class. I received one page medical form for my spouse which is SECTION A CLIENT IDENTIFICATION AND SUMMARY. Just want to be sure this is the complete form. As i heard the rest is with the DMPs when you go there for medical.

I have about one week left for the appointment.

Thanks
You should receive it within a week or two. Yes the medical form is of one page.

Twisties12

Star Member
Sep 26, 2012
canada1234 said:
You should receive it within a week or two. Yes the medical form is of one page.
Ok Thanks. Please advise. Should me and my wife go together for the medical. because i have almost one week left for the appointment. if it arrives the next week or later. Should i take the risk. as the next appointment can be more than 15 to 20 days away.

what u say.

Thanks

canada1234

VIP Member
Jan 27, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Dec 2012
Twisties12 said:
Ok Thanks. Please advise. Should me and my wife go together for the medical. because i have almost one week left for the appointment. if it arrives the next week or later. Should i take the risk. as the next appointment can be more than 15 to 20 days away.

what u say.

Thanks
You can confirm it from DMP. I think you can do the medicals without form. Check the link below :-
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/-t73722.0.html

zubbair

Jan 28, 2010
pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Jan-2013
Twisties12 said:

what u say.

Thanks
In my case london sent me medical on 9th july but i received on 19th july through pakistan post.

zubbair

Jan 28, 2010
pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Jan-2013
muzmil said:
Dear forum members, Today one of my friend back in Pakistan received a reply back for an email that he sent 2 months ago to CHC-LONDON and it says

"You should receive a request for medical examination shortly.

in the meantime, please prepare updated forms and a police certificate, for background checks. We will be requesting those in our next correspondance."

Now since its an active thread and you guys know better about this process, can you tell me how much more time will it take , moreover will they send all this via email Or Normal Pakistan Post ?

Because i believe Pakistan post mail is not very reliable.

Waiting for your quick replies.

Thank you
Mostly through Pakistan post.

PA5510N

Oct 21, 2011
Lahore
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec 2009
VISA ISSUED...
12-07-2013
LANDED..........
In Sha Allah on 03/09/2013
ocean905 said:
Dear PA55ION I will suggest you fill out duplicate two forms as Principal Applicant and Fill out exactly the same duplicate for your spouse...if you look carefully at the bottom there is a place where to write the name of applicant and signature for declaration, that place you can differentiate 'who is who' means who is filling these forms i.e. if it is you, write your name on that form and sign it. and for your spouse copy, you write his/her name and he/she signs it. As if you r Principal Applicant then ur spouse can't be PA and lets suppose if the Dependent is above 18 Yrs again he/she has to fill the forms then he/she can't be PA any how its just my opinion as I haven't filled it out till date.

Regards,

Ocean905
thank you ....

actually when my wife fills, my name should be shown as her spouse.
In fact this form is making confusion for lot of people because of bad formating. Even though i am giving details of wife as Principal applicant on this form, but i will be the Principal applicant for the Immigration.

Twisties12

Star Member
Sep 26, 2012
Hi,

Dear Friend,

I want to know the complete procedure for medicals. What is required from me, what they will do in medical examination. What they will give to me in the end eg. tracking no, original receipts or copy of reports or any thing which is proof to me. Do they ask questions also. Should i prepare for something before going to medicals and should i eat or manage my routine carefully before going to medicals.

It will be very helpful to me.

Iam MPNP applicant. Live in Karachi. And will go to IOM Karachi. Also one more thing i have booked appointment from IOM Islamabad on phone. Do i need their confirmation on email also. On phone they are confirming my appointment. just want to be sure that there is no problem. Because in Karachi when i go their for medical just want to be sure i have some proof and they can see it.

Thanks.

kalimorian

Jan 17, 2012
Karachi
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
7 March 2011
Doc's Request.
In-Process 18 june, 2012
AOR Received.
24 june,2011
File Transfer...
24 june,2011
Med's Request
18 aug,2012
Med's Done....
28 aug,2012, line on e-case 10,sep,12
Passport Req..
PPR1 3rd Jan,13 PPR2 7FEB,13
VISA ISSUED...
14th Feb,13
LANDED..........
soon
Twisties12 said:
Hi,

Dear Friend,

I want to know the complete procedure for medicals. What is required from me, what they will do in medical examination. What they will give to me in the end eg. tracking no, original receipts or copy of reports or any thing which is proof to me. Do they ask questions also. Should i prepare for something before going to medicals and should i eat or manage my routine carefully before going to medicals.

Iam MPNP applicant. Live in Karachi. And will go to IOM Karachi. Also one more thing i have booked
appointment from IOM Islamabad on phone. Do i need their confirmation on email also. On phone they are confirming my appointment. just want to be sure that there is no problem. Because in Karachi when i go their for medical just want to be sure i have some proof and they can see it.

Thanks.

Just relax"....." chill.... At IOM window tell them your name at time of ur optmt, and rest will be there duty..

ItsBeenLongNow

Champion Member
Nov 26, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Twisties12 said:
Hi,

Dear Friend,

Iam MPNP applicant. Live in Karachi. And will go to IOM Karachi. Also one more thing i have booked appointment from IOM Islamabad on phone. Do i need their confirmation on email also. On phone they are confirming my appointment. just want to be sure that there is no problem. Because in Karachi when i go their for medical just want to be sure i have some proof and they can see it.

Thanks.
Yes, just chill, nothing to worry about, they will take blood, unrine samples, xrays, and physical exam, not to worry
do drink lots of water
yes, they will provide you with the tracking number

abid.himani

Star Member
Feb 12, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-12-2010
Doc's Request.
July, 2011 and 2012
AOR Received.
17-03-2011
Med's Request
14-09-2012
Med's Done....
24-09-2012 appeared on E-CAS on 01-10-2012
Interview........
InshAllah will be waived
Passport Req..
PPR1 on 19-04-2013... PPR2 on 02-05-2013
VISA ISSUED...
16-05-2013
LANDED..........
InshAllah Soon !!
Twisties12 said:
Hi,

Dear Friend,

Thanks.
Well first of all congrats for your MR .. at IOM Karachi it was really a nice experience .. you don have to worry for any confirmation .. just go to window as you have been told in earlier post tell your name and show your passport .. they will let you in .. you will be checked for security purpose and if carrying any water or drinking liquid you will be asked it to drink so that you r not carrying anything harmful .. first of all you will have to go to registration window where you will get yourself registered and deposit the fees then if you have drunken a lot of water before arriving there and you are feeling an urge to go to washroom, you can ask for a sample bottle where you can give your urine sample .. then they will take your photograpgh .. then chest x ray .. then weight height ane eye sight test .. then blood pressure and blood sample will be monitored and drawn respectively .. then you will be asked to go to first floor where a dr will examine you physically and will ask you to take off your shirt and fold your pants upto your knees .. if you have any scar or spots on your body you should have a proper answer for those .. any meanwhile the dr will ask for your family history as well and if u smoke or not and then you will be asked to leave thats it .. my advise to you is that reach there till 8:30 am regardless of what time of appointment has been given to you as it doesnt matter .. the sooner you arrive the earlier you may get free .. hope it helps ... take care and best of luck !!

rigmarole

May 7, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Mrach 2009
Doc's Request.
April 2009
AOR Received.
April 2009
IELTS Request
Nov 2009
File Transfer...
April 2009
Med's Request
17th Aug 12
Med's Done....
26th Aug 12
Interview........
10-06- 2012
Passport Req..
13th Sep 12
VISA ISSUED...
Got passports with Visa on 7th Oct 12
LANDED..........
25th October 12
Dear All

Alhamdulillah I have got my passports back with immigration visa & COPR notes. Last days of my case finalization were thrilling & exciting. Although I applied in March 2009 and had to wait a looooong but last part of my case processing made me happy which was so swift by the Grace of Almighty.

I submitted my full application on 7th June 2009 got provisional acceptance on 20th Jan 2010. then I was called for an interview on 10th June 2012. on 17th August I got medical in response to my case update query. I did the medicals on same day which was received by CHC Lodon on 31st Augst 12. I sent RPRF & other documents which were received CHC London on 6th September. On 13th September I received PPR via email. I sent passports on 15th September 12 which were received CHC London on 18th september. On 2nd October 12 status changed to Decision Made and today on 7th October I received my passports back.

I pray & wish for all of my brothers & sisters for swift case finalization. Remember me in your prayers. hopefully I will be landing Toronto in last week of October Inshallah. Pray for me as well for smooth transition.

Best of Luck

faisal123

Jul 23, 2010
Visa Office......
CHC London
NOC Code......
0213, 4131
App. Filed.......
May 2009
LANDED..........
Nov 18th, 2012
rigmarole said:
Dear All

Alhamdulillah I have got my passports back with immigration visa & COPR notes. Last days of my case finalization were thrilling & exciting. Although I applied in March 2009 and had to wait a looooong but last part of my case processing made me happy which was so swift by the Grace of Almighty.

I submitted my full application on 7th June 2009 got provisional acceptance on 20th Jan 2010. then I was called for an interview on 10th June 2012. on 17th August I got medical in response to my case update query. I did the medicals on same day which was received by CHC Lodon on 31st Augst 12. I sent RPRF & other documents which were received CHC London on 6th September. On 13th September I received PPR via email. I sent passports on 15th September 12 which were received CHC London on 18th september. On 2nd October 12 status changed to Decision Made and today on 7th October I received my passports back.

I pray & wish for all of my brothers & sisters for swift case finalization. Remember me in your prayers. hopefully I will be landing Toronto in last week of October Inshallah. Pray for me as well for smooth transition.

Best of Luck
Mubarak ho buhat buhat...v 8)

Are you from Islamabad? or Karachi???