+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Pakistan Applicants Waiting For *Medical Request*...

adanibaba

Star Member
Jul 17, 2010
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 2010
VISA ISSUED...
May 31,2012
Smile Forever said:
they have even spelled the name of my daughter wrong...now how do i ask them to correct it...uffffff
Hi,

I personally believe you should write them an email and it will cost you nothing to straight the record . I did this when they wrongly added surname of one of my family member . Afterward, they send me an email about rectifying it.

adanibaba

Star Member
Jul 17, 2010
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 2010
VISA ISSUED...
May 31,2012
naveedpk00 said:
Dear Friends,

After writing the below lines to London Enquiry:-
<quote>

In 2011, I was facing trouble logging into the ECAS system.

On enquiry I was informed in Mar-2011 that my immigration file number has been changed from B000000000 to E000000000. Why?

I sent my completed application form to the London Office in the month of September 2010 but still my E-CAS showing a single line as appended below:

We received your application for permanent residence on March 22, 2010.

Till todate I am visiting the ECAS and the above message appears.

Please let me know:-
Why my Immigration file number has been changed?
Why I have not yet recieved 2nd AOR?
How I can change my telephone number which are changed now???
What is my current status of application if it is not updated on E-CAS???

<unquote>

Although I have not yet recieved email reply from London office but a new line was added today in E-CAS, as appended below:-
"We reviewed your application and sent you a letter on May 29, 2012 to XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX, XXXXXXXXX, Pakistan, XXXXXXX. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us. If we have sent the letter to the wrong address, please contact us. "

Can anyone guide me? Guess I am refused???
Senior members help me please.
Regards

Naveed

Hi Naveed,
You don't need to be worry if, you file number is changed its their normal process . It happened with mine file too.

If you have two file number i believed second one is your 2nd AOR.

If you think your documents are not received by the office send them
Email containing list of documents you send , date, courier number and receiver Name . If you don't have courier number etc at least send
Them date on which you send them.

To change your telephone information simply send them email . No other Hard and fast rule.

If your current status is not updated then don't worry . It is normal . Your worry would be outcome not E status.

E case where a new line is appeared
In your case is explaining nothing .
A letter cloud be a very good news. A bad news ( which we strongly may not wish by the grace of Allah.)

Smile Forever

Oct 20, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
london
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 2011
Doc's Request.
sent with application
AOR Received.
March 2011
File Transfer...
processing began in oct 2011
Med's Request
waiting......
Med's Done....
waiting.........
Passport Req..
waiting........
VISA ISSUED...
waiting.........
LANDED..........
still waiting........
adanibaba said:
Hi,

I personally believe you should write them an email and it will cost you nothing to straight the record . I did this when they wrongly added surname of one of my family member . Afterward, they send me an email about rectifying it.
Thanks for your reply...i had ordered GCMS and there my daughters named was spelled wrong..shall i inform them that in my GCMS my daughters name is cited incorrectly...

khalid h

Jan 21, 2010
Karachi
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad.....UK
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09 July 09
Doc's Request.
11 Sep 09
Nomination.....
05 Jan 2010
AOR Received.
20th Jan 2010
IELTS Request
7 sent with docs
File Transfer...
30th June 2010
Med's Request
1st May 2012
Med's Done....
21st May 2012
Interview........
No please
Passport Req..
PPR1-18th July, PPR2- 17th August
VISA ISSUED...
5th Sept 2012
LANDED..........
17th October 2012 inshAllah
Smile Forever said:
Thanks for your reply...i had ordered GCMS and there my daughters named was spelled wrong..shall i inform them that in my GCMS my daughters name is cited incorrectly...
Yes it is better to avoid getting wron spellings on visa and copr

Smile Forever

Oct 20, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
london
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 2011
Doc's Request.
sent with application
AOR Received.
March 2011
File Transfer...
processing began in oct 2011
Med's Request
waiting......
Med's Done....
waiting.........
Passport Req..
waiting........
VISA ISSUED...
waiting.........
LANDED..........
still waiting........
khalid h said:
Yes it is better to avoid getting wron spellings on visa and copr
Thanks Khalid...i shall do that

mech

May 27, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
Inshallah
LANDED..........
Inshallah
irrelevant q. where can i buy a post ticket in/near wapda town/township Lahore. I need rs 60 ticket for driving license014

adanibaba

Star Member
Jul 17, 2010
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 2010
VISA ISSUED...
May 31,2012
Smile Forever said:
Hi,
Look , if, I'm in your shoes will not quote these notes as this is not a offical communication between you and VO . However, I will write them in round wordings to corect her name. This is purely my approach . You can amend according to your own requirement.U

Jul 21, 2011
adanibaba said:
Hi,
Look , if, I'm in your shoes will not quote these notes as this is not a offical communication between you and VO . However, I will write them in round wordings to corect her name. This is purely my approach . You can amend according to your own requirement.U
No it is ok and very valid to write to vo and tell that u saw spelling mistakes in GCMS, even can attach copy of GCMS with email and ask them for urgent correction.

its perfectly fine as we are legally allowed to see our GCMS>

adanibaba

Star Member
Jul 17, 2010
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 2010
VISA ISSUED...
May 31,2012
229334 said:
No it is ok and very valid to write to vo and tell that u saw spelling mistakes in GCMS, even can attach copy of GCMS with email and ask them for urgent correction.

its perfectly fine as we are legally allowed to see our GCMS>
Thanks for this information .Prior, I had no information that we can use it as a valid document.

Optimist22222

Dec 7, 2011
App. Filed.......
AUGUST 28, 2017
respectall said:
Dear seniors and friends

On Friday I received letter from London Visa office (Dated 22 May 2012) from local post having four pages:

A: Letter 1: In order to continue your application, we required the additional documents marked below....: They marked and highlighted only right of permanent resident fee block. Have to send via bank draft and nothing about additional documents, medical etc....

B: Green Page: General points regarding immigration cost and fees (photocopied on a green color page)

C: Letter 2: The application you submitted to the CIO, NS Canada, included payment of the application fees in the form of a certified bank instrument in Canadian dollars. We have since been informed that your instrument has not cleared the bank. Your applications fee have thus not been paid. Your application for PR visa under federal skilled is therefore incomplete and cannot be processed until payment is received. Submit your fees to London visa office within 60 days otherwise................

D: Photo copy: of my bank draft which I sent to NS Canada in 2009 against application fee.

Pleas guide me what to do, as in December 2009 I had received my payment receipt number ,too, when CIC Canada first responded that you are eligible and directed to send complete documents to respective high commission. Moreover, I also attached a copy of that email regarding application fee when I submitted complete documents.

What does it mean that without any updated documents and medical they are requiring permanent residence fee along with application fee.

Really frustrating. Mystery still remains as after this issue they may respond by saying point numbers, JDs etc...

Need you guidance and responses for further actions.

Regards
Dear respectall

This is answer to serial number "C":

My application had been received on 31 August 2011 at CIO. I received PER email on 28 November 2011. The PER email had also receipt number and date of receipt for the Processing Fee (November 17, 2011). However, when I received Medicals letter on 28 March 2011, it was mentioned in the letter that my Processing fee DD was not encashed. (Reason for decline of payment was that they sent the DD for encashment after the validity date of December 9, 2011).

Upon receiving this letter, first of all, I called my bank to confirm encashment of that old DD. They informed me that the DD is still outstanding.
Then I made another fresh DD for the processing fee and sent it to the LVO. It was encashed on 4 May 2012.
Later on, I applied for refund of the old DD. That amount came back to my account within 10 days.

respectall

Feb 8, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct 09, 2009
Doc's Request.
Dec 2009/ Submitted Apr 09, 2010
AOR Received.
Jul 2010
Med's Request
Jul 22, 2012
Med's Done....
Jul 30, 2012
Passport Req..
Step-1 Nov 20, 2012/ Step-2: Jan 7, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Jan 26, 2013
Optimist22222 said:
Dear respectall

My application had been received on 31 August 2011 at CIO. I received PER email on 28 November 2011. The PER email had also receipt number and date of receipt for the Processing Fee (November 17, 2011). However, when I received Medicals letter on 28 March 2011, it was mentioned in the letter that my Processing fee DD was not encashed. (Reason for decline of payment was that they sent the DD for encashment after the validity date of December 9, 2011).

Upon receiving this letter, first of all, I called my bank to confirm encashment of that old DD. They informed me that the DD is still outstanding.
Then I made another fresh DD for the processing fee and sent it to the LVO. It was encashed on 4 May 2012.
Later on, I applied for refund of the old DD. That amount came back to my account within 10 days.
Dear Optimist22222
Thanks for your reply.
How you refunded your oil DD, Did VO revert your first original DD?
Waiting for your reply.

mianaliraza

Star Member
Apr 8, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
London (UK)
NOC Code......
0213-2147
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27 Aug 2009
Doc's Request.
22 Oct 2009
AOR Received.
15 Feb 2010
IELTS Request
Done
File Transfer...
30 June 2010
Med's Request
17 May 2012
Med's Done....
01 June 2012
Passport Req..
PPR-1 received 17 Sep 2012, PPR-2 rcvd 15 October 2012
VISA ISSUED...
E-case DM 17 Oct 2012 Visa issued 20 Oct 2012
LANDED..........
27-02-2013
Dear all,

PLease guide with regard to police certificate being in Lahore.
I have been living in Lahore from 2005. and in the mean time i have changed my residence for one time, like 2005 till 2010 at ABC area and then 2010 till now at XYZ area.
My question is that is it sufficient as to get the police certificate only for this much time period being in Lahore or do i have to apply for other cities than Lahore where i have been living in past?

URGENT RESPONSE REQUIRED....

Regards,
Ali.

ashrafbwn

Oct 4, 2009
Lahore
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-March-2010(CIC), Full Docs:06-Aug-2010
Doc's Request.
14-April-2010
AOR Received.
15-Sep-2010
mianaliraza said:
Dear all,

PLease guide with regard to police certificate being in Lahore.
I have been living in Lahore from 2005. and in the mean time i have changed my residence for one time, like 2005 till 2010 at ABC area and then 2010 till now at XYZ area.
My question is that is it sufficient as to get the police certificate only for this much time period being in Lahore or do i have to apply for other cities than Lahore where i have been living in past?

URGENT RESPONSE REQUIRED....

Regards,
Ali.
Send Certificates from same police stations that you sent while submitting the detailed documents to London VO

Mr.Engineer

VIP Member
Jan 25, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
nov 2014 [color=red]ye sab tera karam hai ALLAH verna meri itni aukaat na thi[/color]
LANDED..........
landed jan 2015 MashaAllah
Optimist22222 said:
Dear respectall

dear optimist, from where you gain DD, from dollar east or westren union?
i got my first dd from westren union and when i applied for refund they made refund in one month and they deducted 8000 rupees out of 138000, is it correct? because i amm feeling the guys fraud with me. they denied to give any receipt or document.

canada1234

VIP Member
Jan 27, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Dec 2012
Mr.Engineer said:
dear optimist, from where you gain DD, from dollar east or westren union?
i got my first dd from westren union and when i applied for refund they made refund in one month and they deducted 8000 rupees out of 138000, is it correct? because i amm feeling the guys fraud with me. they denied to give any receipt or document.
Go for Dollar East. To my knowledge they are the best & reliable.