+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Pakistan Applicants Waiting For *Medical Request*...

hinnajamal

May 6, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Request
Done
LANDED..........
March 2013
ss1886 said:
I am MI-2 applicant and like HinnaJamal waiting for medicals since July 11. I wonder when would Mi-2 get their turn ??
Your turn will come soon. Do not worry. The delay also depends on the NOC applied for.

Coming_to_Canada

Aug 9, 2011
ss1886 said:
I am MI-2 applicant and like HinnaJamal waiting for medicals since July 11. I wonder when would Mi-2 get their turn ??
i am also MI2 applicant and like HinnaJamal and ss1886, i am also waiting for medicals since Oct 2011..
i hope things start to move for us now.. its been a longgg wait...

Coming_to_Canada

Aug 9, 2011
hinnajamal said:
Your turn will come soon. Do not worry. The delay also depends on the NOC applied for.
@hinnajamal, i think u are a MI1 applicant? am i correct?
and what does it mean that your application was Pre-Assessed?? (i read it on your signature)
thanx

carefore

Jan 16, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
ISB-LDN
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
October, 2009
Doc's Request.
December, 2009
AOR Received.
March, 2010
Med's Request
28-Feb-2012
Med's Done....
26-Apr-2012, newborn July-2012
Passport Req..
PPR-1 - 22-10-2012, PPR-2 16-11-2012
VISA ISSUED...
Inshallah soon
How many days IOM takes medical results to dispatch New Dehli?

khalid h

Jan 21, 2010
Karachi
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad.....UK
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09 July 09
Doc's Request.
11 Sep 09
Nomination.....
05 Jan 2010
AOR Received.
20th Jan 2010
IELTS Request
7 sent with docs
File Transfer...
30th June 2010
Med's Request
1st May 2012
Med's Done....
21st May 2012
Interview........
No please
Passport Req..
PPR1-18th July, PPR2- 17th August
VISA ISSUED...
5th Sept 2012
LANDED..........
17th October 2012 inshAllah
carefore said:
How many days IOM takes medical results to dispatch New Dehli?
I am waiting for medical request and my post office is the one near NIPA, i remmember you have taken from there, any suggestion how to get it.

hinnajamal

May 6, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Request
Done
LANDED..........
March 2013
Coming_to_Canada said:
@ Hinnajamal,
it is nice to see that Khalid and Saki supported you in your argument.. although the entire argument was not necessary at all, but u realy passed some very smart comments, such as calling him "untouchable!!!" :)
i guess the smart and cheeky comments you pass are too hot to handle for some guys here, but i dont think u ever disgraced anyone..
i also saw your timeline on your signature, i thought i'll clarify that i already saw your timeline, b4 aap meira record lagaa start kardo.. hehehehe :)))
so how long have u been IN PROCESS and what was your IELTS score?
well good luck with your process, and dont worry about any of the comments too much :)
Thanks, sir. My case has been in InProcess since March 2012. The CHC London has advised me to wait for 6/12 months further after approving the case in a letter ( by the grace of Allah Almighty).

hinnajamal

May 6, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Request
Done
LANDED..........
March 2013
Coming_to_Canada said:
@ hinnajamal, i think u are a MI1 applicant? am i correct?
and what does it mean that your application was Pre-Assessed?? (i read it on your signature)
thanx
I am MI-2 applicant as I have applied in 2010. Pre-assessed means initial assessment by the Nova Scotia after the submission of first application.

Kashifshah

Apr 15, 2012
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
London visa office
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 2010
Doc's Request.
27th July 2010
AOR Received.
March 2011
IELTS Request
Sent with docs
File Transfer...
Aug 2011
Med's Request
Hope to get soon
To all the members! Please help
I have applied in noc 0111 as a finance officer but noc 0111 are suppose to be finance managers but my duties were that of finance manager, so would it affect my application as my application is in process, I have one more question now a days Iam finance manager so if I send them my latest update would that be a plus point..I also qualify for 0122 noc as a credit manager but that was not included in the ministerial instructions 2008.. So a big ????
I need ur suggestions...

Coming_to_Canada

Aug 9, 2011
hinnajamal said:
Thanks, sir. My case has been in InProcess since March 2012. The CHC London has advised me to wait for 6/12 months further after approving the case in a letter ( by the grace of Allah Almighty).
u welcome Madam,
can i also ask how much you scored in IELTS? coz i heard that your IELTS score also counts a lot in this imigration process..
thanx :)

saad0411

Star Member
Dec 23, 2009
Dubai
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
khalid h said:
You must get full 21 points for experience, appeal now and we have people here who have won by appeal..Here is one member countryboy he has won a similar case recently, he may help you.
Many thanks, Khalid, for encouragement that much needed at this stage.

hinnajamal

May 6, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Request
Done
LANDED..........
March 2013
Coming_to_Canada said:
u welcome Madam,
can i also ask how much you scored in IELTS? coz i heard that your IELTS score also counts a lot in this imigration process..
thanx :)
7.0. Yes, they are concerned with the IELTS score now, as compared to the past, because of the backlog of the applicants, besides other supplementary reasons.

saad0411

Star Member
Dec 23, 2009
Dubai
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Countryboy,

As recommended by Khalid, please guide me how to make an appeal?

Regards,
Saad0411

hinnajamal

May 6, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Request
Done
LANDED..........
March 2013
Kashifshah said:
To all the members! Please help
I have applied in noc 0111 as a finance officer but noc 0111 are suppose to be finance managers but my duties were that of finance manager, so would it affect my application as my application is in process, I have one more question now a days Iam finance manager so if I send them my latest update would that be a plus point..I also qualify for 0122 noc as a credit manager but that was not included in the ministerial instructions 2008.. So a big ????
I need ur suggestions...
I have read the FAQ on the CIC website in which the immigration minister answered the same question. The answer simply states that the JDs are more important than the degree you hold.
Likewise, if your employers have stated your JDs and position clearly that are in match with the ones mentioned on the NOC website, then near me you are safe (though there is many a slips between tea and lips). Wait for other members for more answers.

Coming_to_Canada

Aug 9, 2011
hinnajamal said:
I am MI-2 applicant as I have applied in 2010. Pre-assessed means initial assessment by the Nova Scotia after the submission of first application.
ohhh i m also a MI2 applicant.. i think MI2 started from June 26th, 2010, before that date was MI1 (i think)...
i read that your signature says that u applied in Feb 2010.. so that would make you MI1...
also u received the letter where they ask u to waiot 6 to 12 months.. so is there any update if it will happen in end of this year or in April 2013?
thanx

hinnajamal

May 6, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Request
Done
LANDED..........
March 2013
Coming_to_Canada said:
ohhh i m also a MI2 applicant.. i think MI2 started from June 26th, 2010, before that date was MI1 (i think)...
i read that your signature says that u applied in Feb 2010.. so that would make you MI1...
also u received the letter where they ask u to waiot 6 to 12 months.. so is there any update if it will happen in end of this year or in April 2013?
thanx
2008 to June 2010 (before 26th) MI
2010-2011---MI2
2011-12----MI3