+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Pakistan Applicants Waiting For *Medical Request*...

mianaliraza

Star Member
Apr 8, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
London (UK)
NOC Code......
0213-2147
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27 Aug 2009
Doc's Request.
22 Oct 2009
AOR Received.
15 Feb 2010
IELTS Request
Done
File Transfer...
30 June 2010
Med's Request
17 May 2012
Med's Done....
01 June 2012
Passport Req..
PPR-1 received 17 Sep 2012, PPR-2 rcvd 15 October 2012
VISA ISSUED...
E-case DM 17 Oct 2012 Visa issued 20 Oct 2012
LANDED..........
27-02-2013
samsung94 said:
@ mianaliraza
@ carefore

Friends

I have just observed that, nowadays, the speed of coming MR, is very slow as in jan/feb/march....
and now refusal / waiting letters are coming mostly....

If your ecase is states that they have started processing again in somewhere jan/feb 2012, and still you have not received anything....Than my suggestion is, to write an email to LVO, for case specific inquiry.

There could be two reasons....

1: They have sent the MR etc but our due to our local post system, it get lost somewhere
2: LVO has not yet issued the MR etc.

on inquiring with LVO , you will come to know, what is happening or happened.

Furthermore, senior member like Staralihaider, and Khalid H and others can guide you imore.

God knows the best and the best time, and brings the best time to us all.

God bless everyone.
Dear,

Thanx for your concern. I have already sent CAIPS notes detail this week. I Will share update with you.

roomi24

Star Member
Feb 22, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
london
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17 january 2011
AOR Received.
june 13 2011
Med's Request
26 feb 2013
Med's Done....
12 march 2013 expied on 12 marc 2014
Passport Req..
waiting
hello

i send an enquiry to the london visa off on 21 march n did'nt get any reply till now i want to ask approx after how many days they reply ? shud i send enquiry again with the sub urgent?

waiting

samsung94

Mar 20, 2012
Lahore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mianaliraza said:
Dear,

Thanx for your concern. I have already sent CAIPS notes detail this week. I Will share update with you.
Dear
In how much time will you able to get the caips details.?

cocknbull

Champion Member
Jan 20, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
samsung94 said:
Dear
Any body wanting to order CAIPS/GCMS should check this

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/-t99210.0.html

Thanks

mianaliraza

Star Member
Apr 8, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
London (UK)
NOC Code......
0213-2147
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27 Aug 2009
Doc's Request.
22 Oct 2009
AOR Received.
15 Feb 2010
IELTS Request
Done
File Transfer...
30 June 2010
Med's Request
17 May 2012
Med's Done....
01 June 2012
Passport Req..
PPR-1 received 17 Sep 2012, PPR-2 rcvd 15 October 2012
VISA ISSUED...
E-case DM 17 Oct 2012 Visa issued 20 Oct 2012
LANDED..........
27-02-2013
samsung94 said:
Dear
Around 6 to 8 weeks.

carefore

Jan 16, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
ISB-LDN
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
October, 2009
Doc's Request.
December, 2009
AOR Received.
March, 2010
Med's Request
28-Feb-2012
Med's Done....
26-Apr-2012, newborn July-2012
Passport Req..
PPR-1 - 22-10-2012, PPR-2 16-11-2012
VISA ISSUED...
Inshallah soon
samsung94 said:
Received MR yesterday with follwoing updates, they keep my orignals:

- Medical
- Landing Fee
- PCC
- Update forms

We have inform that medicals we have to provide within 60 days and rest document within 90 days. I have received MR already 1 month also i didn't informed CHC regarding birth of my son, should we proceed medicals or what?

khalid h

Jan 21, 2010
Karachi
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad.....UK
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09 July 09
Doc's Request.
11 Sep 09
Nomination.....
05 Jan 2010
AOR Received.
20th Jan 2010
IELTS Request
7 sent with docs
File Transfer...
30th June 2010
Med's Request
1st May 2012
Med's Done....
21st May 2012
Interview........
No please
Passport Req..
PPR1-18th July, PPR2- 17th August
VISA ISSUED...
5th Sept 2012
LANDED..........
17th October 2012 inshAllah
carefore said:

- Medical
- Landing Fee
- PCC
- Update forms

We have inform that medicals we have to provide within 60 days and rest document within 90 days. I have received MR already 1 month also i didn't informed CHC regarding birth of my son, should we proceed medicals or what?
Cnograts Dear, You need to provide your details, when did u apply? noc ? your status details ? Then your post will help others to analyze / compare their cases.

saki

VIP Member
Apr 7, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
carefore said:

- Medical
- Landing Fee
- PCC
- Update forms

Proceed with your medicals and add your son when younsend updated forms and they wikl then send you the baby medicals. If you had inform them about this before you wud have got the baby medical request now as well.

Cheers
Saki

staralihaider

VIP Member
Jun 19, 2010
Pakistan
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Congratulations. :)

Your posts are very confusing becoz some time you said i didnt get any thing from TCS , some time you said i already got medicals 1 month before, some time you said i got medicals yesterday, some time you said i didnt inform CHC for my child.Some time you said till today i haven't received any letter or email from LVO.

Kindly clarify these wordings.

carefore said:
Dear Qorax Brother,

My processing date is Feb 22,2012 till today i haven't received any letter or email from LVO although i have send email to VO but no reply.
As many applicants of Feb-March-2012 received acceptance/ document update request from VO but i haven't received anything yet. please comment is there anything worng with my application?
carefore said:
Friends,

Received MR and asked to submit following:

-Medicals
-Updated PCC
-New Schedule Form
-RPRF
-Photos

I have received MR request already a month late, also i have to inform regarding birth of my son. Should we go to medical examination or what? very very confuse.........................

please advise.
carefore said:

- Medical
- Landing Fee
- PCC
- Update forms

carefore said:
Well i don't know when that magical line was appeared. I was checked my status on 12 March as i m not used to check on regular basis, till i haven't received any email or letter from LVO. However today i visited to TCS office to check but they haven't received any till today.
carefore said:
Yes i will consider to order my CAIPS notes if i will not receive anything from LVO by end of this month.
carefore said:
Dear Saki,

Below are my timeline for your reference, please advise when i will be hear something from LVO.
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
We received your application for permanent residence on October 2009.

We reviewed your application and sent you a letter on January 2010. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.

Your application and supporting documents were received by the London England office. They are pending review.

We transferred your application to the London England office on January 2010. The London England office may contact you.

We transferred your application to the London England office on January 2011. The London England office may contact you.

Your application was reviewed and we started processing on February 2012.
carefore said:
My NOC is 0213 and my processing date is Feb 22, 2012 till today i haven't received any letter or email from LVO.
carefore said:
I have applied with same NOC (0213) and my processing date is Feb 22,2012, but haven't received any letter or email from LVO although i have send CSI to LVO on March 19, 2012. Still waiting ..............................

qazzafi

Mar 15, 2010
I was apparently waiting for MR but ended up getting DM status and finally get refusal letter (although i don’t care if they refuse) but the reason they give in letter was pretty weird short of couple of points, as they didn't count my wife 12 years education points which is 3 points.

When I first time sent my status for NOC 0213 everything was mentioned even wife education and I able to get 1st (from Sydney) and 2nd (from London) acknowledgment.
My question for you guys how they can miss count my wife points and as far as I know point calculation take place when you first apply and then they ask for documents which I provided and no 2 no. kam at all, all original.

Is there any way we can ask why they did such big mistake?

Regards

khalid h

Jan 21, 2010
Karachi
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad.....UK
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09 July 09
Doc's Request.
11 Sep 09
Nomination.....
05 Jan 2010
AOR Received.
20th Jan 2010
IELTS Request
7 sent with docs
File Transfer...
30th June 2010
Med's Request
1st May 2012
Med's Done....
21st May 2012
Interview........
No please
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
5th Sept 2012
LANDED..........
qazzafi said:
I was apparently waiting for MR but ended up getting DM status and finally get refusal letter (although i don't care if they refuse) but the reason they give in letter was pretty weird short of couple of points, as they didn't count my wife 12 years education points which is 3 points.

When I first time sent my status for NOC 0213 everything was mentioned even wife education and I able to get 1st (from Sydney) and 2nd (from London) acknowledgment.
My question for you guys how they can miss count my wife points and as far as I know point calculation take place when you first apply and then they ask for documents which I provided and no 2 no. kam at all, all original.

Is there any way we can ask why they did such big mistake?

Regards
Sorry, but 12 yrs of spouse education will not earn any points and 1st and 2nd AOR doesn't mean that points are calculated, please take suggestions fromm others too. This is my understanding only

qazzafi

Mar 15, 2010
http://www.canadaupdates.com/content/canadian-immigration-points-calculator

http://www.skillclear.co.uk/canada/canada-skilled-worker-points-calculator-1.asp

http://www.canada-da.com/calculator.html

Brother if you check all three above links for point calculator it does have included, by the way I am counting her 12 years education doesn't that count at all?

khalid h

Jan 21, 2010
Karachi
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad.....UK
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09 July 09
Doc's Request.
11 Sep 09
Nomination.....
05 Jan 2010
AOR Received.
20th Jan 2010
IELTS Request
7 sent with docs
File Transfer...
30th June 2010
Med's Request
1st May 2012
Med's Done....
21st May 2012
Interview........
No please
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
5th Sept 2012
LANDED..........
qazzafi said:
http://www.canadaupdates.com/content/canadian-immigration-points-calculator

http://www.skillclear.co.uk/canada/canada-skilled-worker-points-calculator-1.asp

http://www.canada-da.com/calculator.html

Brother if you check all three above links for point calculator it does have included, by the way I am counting her 12 years education doesn't that count at all?
Completed at least 12 years of full-time or full-time equivalent studies and a one-year diploma, trade certificate or apprenticeship.
Does she has 1 year diploma also, within 12 yrs education, then 3 points