+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Pakistan Applicants Waiting For *Medical Request*...

Arsh Ali

Nov 21, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-4-2010
Doc's Request.
6-7-2010
IELTS Request
Sent with Docs
File Transfer...
14-7-2010
Med's Request
27-9-2013
Med's Done....
14-10-2014
VISA ISSUED...
March 2014
LANDED..........
June 2014
khan200us said:
Hi. They have not asked for the PCC yet. Secondly I am not in Pakistan but in Finland. How can I get a new PCC from Lahore when they ask for it. Any ideas please.
You can get PCC even when you are not present in that town.. I am from Lahore but now lives in Karachi, I got my PCC issued from Lahore through my Bro. They issued it with a stamp "issued in absence of applicant" or something like that, but it is for sure that you can get it....

DoctorSb

Jan 30, 2012
Thanks a lot for the support seniors are providing to us newbies.

I wanted to ask that I ve sent my complete documents to London Visa ofice in the first week of August 2010 . In that i updated my newborn daughters documents as well with the visa form IMM 5620 (CAD$ 150). Unfortunately my credit card expired in january 2012 and they havent charged the amount as yet. Can anyone plz guide me to how should i update them abt the latest credit card inormation and also is that a online Way or i have to post the neW credit card information with the filled form IMM 5620

Seniors plz advise,Specially staralihaider. Thanks in Advance.

discreet

Apr 25, 2010
Lahore
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15/06/2011
AOR Received.
PER: 16/08/2011 AOR: not recieved
IELTS Request
submited with application
File Transfer...
RBVO: 17/09/2011 INPROCESS: 22/12/2011 Addition of newborn within 45 days: 22/12/2011
Med's Request
10/02/2012
Med's Done....
16/02
Passport Req..
PPR 1: 03/04/12 PPR 2: 25/4/12 via email
VISA ISSUED...
recieved on 08.05.12
LANDED..........
July 2012
Dear All,
my address is still missing.
but today I recieve and email from london VO to send "New Schedule A/Background Declaration Form for myself and my spouse" in 15 days. :D

so address disappearance is not a system update nor glitch.......they are working in real time.
Regards

PA5510N

Oct 21, 2011
Lahore
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec 2009
VISA ISSUED...
12-07-2013
LANDED..........
In Sha Allah on 03/09/2013
discreet said:
Dear All,
my address is still missing.
but today I recieve and email from london VO to send "New Schedule A/Background Declaration Form for myself and my spouse" in 15 days. :D

so address disappearance is not a system update nor glitch.......they are working in real time.
Regards
tottaly agree with you one of my friend got PPR.... I PERSONALLY CHECK HIS STATUS

Earlyopter

Jan 17, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-10-2011
Nomination.....
PER.12-01-2012
AOR Received.
first.04-01-2012
IELTS Request
sent with application
File Transfer...
waiting
Med's Request
31-7-2012
Med's Done....
28-8-12, recv by LVO 31-8-12
Passport Req..
22-4-2013
VISA ISSUED...
desperately waiting!
LANDED..........
waiting
KhalidSubhan said:
Dear imran,

this is not an official canadian forum, it is just a private immigration discussion forum. Kindly, draft your email properly with clear questions and send it to the High Commission, by email. Please make sure, the email is drafted in clear english without mistakes.

If you need any help in this regard, please do no hesitate to ask.

best of luck,
A fine reply.+1 for you buddy.After all we are all here to help eachother! :)

Ahsan Bhatty

Feb 1, 2011
Gentlemen and ladies following is what says on my cic update.
"We received your application for permanent residence on June 18, 2009.
We reviewed your application and sent you a letter on August 11, 2009. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.
Your application and supporting documents were received by the London England office. They are pending review.
We transferred your application to the London England office on August 19, 2009. The London England office may contact you.
We transferred your application to the London England office on June 30, 2010. The London England office may contact you.
Your application was reviewed and we started processing on January 19, 2012.

The last line was added recently. Does anyone have an idea how long is it taking from here. I have applied in 0111. I am a 4 year BS from the US and an MBA from UK.

khan200us

Star Member
Nov 22, 2010
Toronto, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19 November 2014
Doc's Request.
08-02-2015
IELTS Request
Sent With Docs 8.0 band
Med's Request
11 May 2016
Med's Done....
3 June 2016
Interview........
Not Required
Passport Req..
17 June 2016
VISA ISSUED...
6 July 2016
LANDED..........
26 July 2016
canada1234 said:
Just send what they have demanded. They will surely charge the fee 150 can$ this time because your file is in "process" now. If you have already sent original docs like birth certificate, transcripts etc then write a covering letter to intimate cic. But you have to send pcc, forms, photographs etc again if they demanded.
Hei. Someone suggested that the CHC London do not accept fee payment by credit or debit cards. So, he said that they will not charge the card ever and I am only delaying my case myself by trying to make the payment by wrong method.

I checked the CHC site in London and it seems that he is right.

What nonsense. How shall I pay my fees of 150? They have application forms for fee payment and in that they have the credit card section.

Is this some kind of funny joke from CIC?

Khan.

khan200us

Star Member
Nov 22, 2010
Toronto, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19 November 2014
Doc's Request.
08-02-2015
IELTS Request
Sent With Docs 8.0 band
Med's Request
11 May 2016
Med's Done....
3 June 2016
Interview........
Not Required
Passport Req..
17 June 2016
VISA ISSUED...
6 July 2016
LANDED..........
26 July 2016
DoctorSb said:
Thanks a lot for the support seniors are providing to us newbies.

I wanted to ask that I ve sent my complete documents to London Visa ofice in the first week of August 2010 . In that i updated my newborn daughters documents as well with the visa form IMM 5620 (CAD$ 150). Unfortunately my credit card expired in january 2012 and they havent charged the amount as yet. Can anyone plz guide me to how should i update them abt the latest credit card inormation and also is that a online Way or i have to post the neW credit card information with the filled form IMM 5620

Seniors plz advise,Specially staralihaider. Thanks in Advance.
The only sensible way to do it is to fill in another payment form and send it to them with a credit card detail that is not going to expire for about 2 yrs or so. They will only process the fee when your file is in process, otherwise your file will keep gathering the dust like others.

Some one said in a forum that CHC London does not take credit card payment so do check it again.

Regards
Khan

MBKP

Star Member
Mar 25, 2011
Mississauga, ON
Ahsan Bhatty said:
Gentlemen and ladies following is what says on my cic update.
"We received your application for permanent residence on June 18, 2009.
We reviewed your application and sent you a letter on August 11, 2009. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.
Your application and supporting documents were received by the London England office. They are pending review.
We transferred your application to the London England office on August 19, 2009. The London England office may contact you.
We transferred your application to the London England office on June 30, 2010. The London England office may contact you.
Your application was reviewed and we started processing on January 19, 2012.

The last line was added recently. Does anyone have an idea how long is it taking from here. I have applied in 0111. I am a 4 year BS from the US and an MBA from UK.
Brother, after Processing Date appears in E-CAS, Background Checks commences. Your points are checked against the proof you provided in the form of documents. If all satisfactory, You will be asked to submit some Forms & Recent photographs before they Issue you the Medical Request.

Its unfortunate but according to the current trends, It will still take further YEAR atleast to get to PPR stage. ...

Veva

Oct 11, 2010
Calgary, Alberta
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dear Canada1234
I recently sent docs fro my newly born child three weeks ago and sent 150$ CAD bank draft but havent recieved any confirmation from London visa office of amount recieved, although i had sent through DHL and know can see the person recieved docs on behalf of visa office but no idea of when Visa office going to confirm me that they have rcvd 150$ bank draft. also is my bank able to tell me whether the bank draft sent to CIC have been entertained by london Vsa Office. Urgent response required to make my heart beat normal....Thanks mate

cocknbull

Champion Member
Jan 20, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Veva said:
Dear Canada1234
I recently sent docs fro my newly born child three weeks ago and sent 150$ CAD bank draft but havent recieved any confirmation from London visa office of amount recieved, although i had sent through DHL and know can see the person recieved docs on behalf of visa office but no idea of when Visa office going to confirm me that they have rcvd 150$ bank draft. also is my bank able to tell me whether the bank draft sent to CIC have been entertained by london Vsa Office. Urgent response required to make my heart beat normal....Thanks mate
veva jee!

visa office never sent any confirmation that they have received and attached documents to your file...its done automatically..so relax if dhl has confirmed delivery then they would have reached there...just keep receipt as a proof.....

for ur reference check their automated reply the last line "it clearly says If you've submitted new information, we'll update your file without replying". hope it helps and calm down ur nerves..

Original Message to LDN (IMMIGRATION)/Message d'origine à LDN
(IMMIGRATION)

The London visa office has received your email. We'll reply within 28
days. Don't resend your enquiry. We reply first to emails we consider
urgent where the urgency is stated clearly. We only reply to case status
enquiries if the processing time shown on www.UnitedKingdom.gc.ca (not
www.cic.gc.ca) has passed. If you've submitted new information, we'll
update your file without replying.

canada1234

VIP Member
Jan 27, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Dec 2012
Veva said:
Dear Canada1234
Cocknbull gave perfect reply to your query. I would like to add one thing that the draft will be encashed when your case will go in process. If it takes more than 6 months to get into in process then you need to renew the draft. Cic will return it for renewel with document update request.

PA5510N

Oct 21, 2011
Lahore
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec 2009
VISA ISSUED...
12-07-2013
LANDED..........
Veva said:
Dear Canada1234
i have the same situation
and also my bank cannot confirm ....

PA5510N

Oct 21, 2011
Lahore
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec 2009
VISA ISSUED...
12-07-2013
LANDED..........
canada1234 said:
Cocknbull gave perfect reply to your query. I would like to add one thing that the draft will be encashed when your case will go in process. If it takes more than 6 months to get into in process then you need to renew the draft. Cic will return it for renewel with document update request.
it means my one they received
i sent them on 30 may 2010 and my status changed to "in process" after two weeks
please advise!

shaziabibi

Nov 7, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
LDN
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April, 2009
Doc's Request.
May, 2009
AOR Received.
August, 2009
File Transfer...
June, 2010
Med's Request
March, 2013
Med's Done....
June, 2013
Interview........
November, 2012
Passport Req..
PPR1 letter received via e-mail on July 16, 2013, DM Status on August 26, 2013 and finally got PPR2 on August 30, 2013.
VISA ISSUED...
October 8, 2013
LANDED..........
19-03-2014
MBKP said:
Brother, after Processing Date appears in E-CAS, Background Checks commences. Your points are checked against the proof you provided in the form of documents. If all satisfactory, You will be asked to submit some Forms & Recent photographs before they Issue you the Medical Request.

Its unfortunate but according to the current trends, It will still take further YEAR atleast to get to PPR stage. ...
@ MBKP
I want to ask you that in how much time the CHC complete Background Checks.
initially cic received my case in April 2009, then the case was transferred to CHC LDN on 30 June 2010
and lastly i have been asked by the VO that my file is undergoing Background Checks since August 2011,
now when these checks will be over so that they can send me MR.
Regards,