+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Pakistan Applicants Waiting For *Medical Request*...

luckymystery

Champion Member
Aug 5, 2011
Saskatchewan
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
25-07-2011
Doc's Request.
Sent with application
AOR Received.
AOR on 05-10-11. PER Received on 25-10-11
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
File Transfer...
LVO started processing on my file on 04-01-2012
Med's Request
05-1-12 & Recvd on 11-1-12
Med's Done....
20-1-12, received by VO on 09-2-12 & on ecas on 18-02-12
Interview........
Waived :-)
Passport Req..
Step-1 on 05-03-12. Ecas Decision Made on 05-3-12, Step-2 02-5-12
VISA ISSUED...
26-03-12
LANDED..........
July - 12
Arsh Ali said:
congrats and Good luck dear.. inshallah sub set hoga
Thanks dear. Good luck to you as well.

luckymystery

Champion Member
Aug 5, 2011
Saskatchewan
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
25-07-2011
Doc's Request.
Sent with application
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Interview........
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
26-03-12
LANDED..........
July - 12
discreet said:
congratulayions dear, u r going super fast.
does u recieve through tcs or post office?
which city u from and which doctor u going for medical?
how much medical fee is?
please share ur medical experience?
thanks
Thanks dear. And yeah may be this speed is caz of my luck :D

Well I received it through Pakistan Post.
And I am in Lahore and will be going to Dr. Amir Iqbal on Monday for medicals.
The fee is 2650 Rs./person.

I'll share more details after i am done with medicals. 8)

Good luck to every1 here.

staralihaider

VIP Member
Jun 19, 2010
Pakistan
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
canada1234 said:
Ali is a very clever astrologist. He predicted about first quarter of 2012, now first quarter has arrived and he is saying second quarter, when 2nd will arrive he will say 3rd and prediction goes on till we receive medicals & then he will say "Nakalon se hoshiar Main hun asal najoomi". That's why he chose a nick Staralihaider "Ali Haider Sitara". ;D

Arsh Ali said:
First quarter of 2012 has passed in 15 days, or kissi nay bataya bi nahi :) .... come on Canada 1234, there are still some months to go... Atleast Ali's comments are giving us some hope and yours, are giving us something to cheer at :)... so dono lagay raho bhai... Allah ham sub ko canada main milai.. ameen ;)

Dear This is not my mistake if CHC LONDON time processing Increasing to 23 months. My prediction will be 99% correct and you will see in future and i didnt said a single time that First quater of 2012 is important for all pre june 2010 applicants..

First quater of 2012 is important only for those applicants who have submitted full documents in Nov/Dec 2009 and Jan/Feb/March 2010 .

First quater of 2012 is not important for us becoz we are may/june/july 2010 applicants and for us 2nd quater is important for medicals becoz CHC LONDON processing have been increased 2 months before now 23 month required for only medicals.

There is also some possibility that Before last week of Feb 2012 CHC LONDON processing time will increased to 26 to 27 months. ( I wish it will not happen)

I Received this reply last month in Dec 2011 from CHC LONDON, It shows that they are waiting for our 23 months elapsed.

Dear Sir ,

We have received your request with your new address, and the information has been updated to reflect your new contact details. Note that the change of address made by our office may not be reflected on E-Cas. Also note that we will not confirm receipt of fax/ mail/ email received at this office but your file will be updated.

Be advised that:

• the normal time frame for processing of this case has not yet elapsed.
Please refer to the Acknowledgement of Receipt (AOR) letter which stated the service standards for Applications for permanent residence in Canada. When a skilled worker application is due for assessment, our office will send a letter asking the applicant to submit updated information in support of the application. This new information will be reviewed by an immigration officer. We regret that we cannot provide a schedule for the assessment of files. Please wait until this letter has been received before providing any new information relating to changes in the applicant's personal circumstances, additional dependents, new employment, education or new identity documents.

Yours sincerely,

Client Service Unit (LMF)

Immigration and Medical Services Division | Direction de l'immigration et des services médicaux

Canadian High Commission | Haut-commissariat du Canada

38 Grosvenor Street

London, W1K 4AA | Londres, W1K 4AA

United Kingdom | Royaume-Uni

Government of Canada

discreet

Apr 25, 2010
Lahore
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15/06/2011
AOR Received.
PER: 16/08/2011 AOR: not recieved
IELTS Request
submited with application
File Transfer...
RBVO: 17/09/2011 INPROCESS: 22/12/2011 Addition of newborn within 45 days: 22/12/2011
Med's Request
10/02/2012
Med's Done....
16/02
Passport Req..
PPR 1: 03/04/12 PPR 2: 25/4/12 via email
VISA ISSUED...
recieved on 08.05.12
LANDED..........
July 2012
luckymystery said:
Thanks dear. And yeah may be this speed is caz of my luck :D

Well I received it through Pakistan Post.
And I am in Lahore and will be going to Dr. Amir Iqbal on Monday for medicals.
The fee is 2650 Rs./person.

I'll share more details after i am done with medicals. 8)

Good luck to every1 here.
dear, me too from lahore and recieve following reply from london vo....
Dear Sir/ Madam,

Thankyou for your email of 15 December 2011.

Please note that we are now ready to issue medical examination
instructions for yourself and your family. Since you have new addition
to your family, please find below the list of documents for your new
baby so the medical instructions for the whole family can be issued
after the documents have been received and reviewed.

:p

and all dox delivered via fedex on 10/01/2012...now waiting for medical.
Inshallah will recieve medical soon.
would like to share medical info on phone,if u don`t mind den plz PM ur cell number
Thanks

saki

VIP Member
Apr 7, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
canada1234 said:
Ali is a very clever astrologist. He predicted about first quarter of 2012, now first quarter has arrived and he is saying second quarter, when 2nd will arrive he will say 3rd and prediction goes on till we receive medicals & then he will say "Nakalon se hoshiar Main hun asal najoomi". That's why he chose a nick Staralihaider "Ali Haider Sitara". ;D
haha i think so too :)

Just kidding Ali dont mind haan :)

Cheers
Saki

ADAN1

Jan 12, 2012
please read last lines of this email from chc london I mailed them how to register child birth in application and they asked for updated information and forms and then at the end they are saying after receiving all documents they shall send medical form .Is this a positive sign plz guide me fellows i am new to this forum.

processing fee for your child (if accompanying you to Canada)
your child’s birth certificate
copy of your child’s valid passport
4 recent photographs of your child
updated IMM0008 Generic for yourself and updated IMM5406 “Additional Family Information” form for yourself and your spouse.
a “Certificat de Sélection du Québec” for your child ( in his or her name), if you wish to immigrate to the province of Québec
Copies of the original documents with original certified translations into English or French are required. All documents must be sent by mail.

Your child must undergo a medical examination. We will send you the appropriate form upon receipt of the documents listed above. Be aware that even non-accompanying dependants must undergo medical examinations.

drmunir

Feb 24, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
discreet said:
Dear Sir/ Madam,

would like to share medical info on phone,if u don`t mind den plz PM ur cell number
Thanks
cogratulations dear

luckymystery

Champion Member
Aug 5, 2011
Saskatchewan
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
25-07-2011
Doc's Request.
Sent with application
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Interview........
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
26-03-12
LANDED..........
July - 12
discreet said:
Dear Sir/ Madam,

Thanks
Congratulations for your coming MR.
And Don't i'll be in touch.
I'll PM you my contact number after i'm done with MR. :)

khan200us

Star Member
Nov 22, 2010
Toronto, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19 November 2014
Doc's Request.
08-02-2015
IELTS Request
Sent With Docs 8.0 band
Med's Request
11 May 2016
Med's Done....
3 June 2016
Interview........
Not Required
Passport Req..
17 June 2016
VISA ISSUED...
6 July 2016
LANDED..........
26 July 2016
ADAN1 said:
please read last lines of this email from chc london I mailed them how to register child birth in application and they asked for updated information and forms and then at the end they are saying after receiving all documents they shall send medical form .Is this a positive sign plz guide me fellows i am new to this forum.

your child's birth certificate
copy of your child's valid passport
updated IMM0008 Generic for yourself and updated IMM5406 “Additional Family Information” form for yourself and your spouse.
a “Certificat de Sélection du Québec” for your child ( in his or her name), if you wish to immigrate to the province of Québec
Copies of the original documents with original certified translations into English or French are required. All documents must be sent by mail.

Your child must undergo a medical examination. We will send you the appropriate form upon receipt of the documents listed above. Be aware that even non-accompanying dependants must undergo medical examinations.

Hello Adnan

I received the same email message from CHC London to send additional documents and their list of documents is exactly the same as yours. I copy their email. I am not sure if it is a good news.
I will have to send it anyways.But does it mean my file is processing ahead?

Dear Sir/Madam,

This is in response to your enquiry.

Your documents have been received and placed on file. No further action is required by you at this time.

Unfortunately, it will take longer to process Federal Skilled Worker applications submitted under the first set of instructions (between February 27, 2008 and June 25, 2010 ) than originally projected.

During this time, the department received applications for more than 425,000 people, and 144,000 of these have not yet received a decision.

This number represents more than twice the number of projected admissions under the Federal Skilled Worker program in 2011, so many of these applicants will have to wait two years or more to be processed. Because they reflect Canada 's current labour market needs, applications under the most recent set of ministerial instructions are processed on a priority basis.

Our office sends immigration decisions and information requests by post or by email to the mailing and email addresses provided in the application. Therefore, it is important that our office be notified immediately of any change of address and contact details.

You must submit a new application form including this new dependent on the applicant's form for permanent resident.

In order to add the child to an application for permanent residence at this office, we require the following documents:
your child's birth certificate
copy of your child's valid passport
a “Certificat de Sélection du Québec” for your child ( in his or her name), if you wish to immigrate to the province of Québec (http://www.micc.gouv.qc.ca/fr/index.asp)

Application forms and photo specifications are available on our Web site: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/kits/guides/3901e.pdf

Please note that the eligibility of new dependents will be assessed by the visa officer.

Our office sends immigration decisions and information requests by post to the applicant at the mailing address provided in the application. Therefore, it is important that our office be notified immediately of any change of address and contact details.

We thank you for your patience and for keeping your correspondence to a minimum.

Yours sincerely,

Client Service Unit (KLH)

Immigration and Medical Services Division | Direction de l'immigration et des services médicaux
Canadian High Commission | Haut-commissariat du Canada
38 Grosvenor Street
London, W1K 4AA | Londres , W1K 4AA
United Kingdom | Royaume-Uni

Government of Canada

Web site: www.unitedkingdom.gc.ca

msaleem216

Champion Member
Mar 4, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
london
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-05-2007
Doc's Request.
10-03-2009
Med's Done....
11-03-2013
Passport Req..
05-11-2014
VISA ISSUED...
22-11-2014
LANDED..........
3rd December,2014 INSHA ALLAH
i also got reply from same initials (KLH)and same dept imm and medical section) file waiting to be reviewd by vo
saleem

mianaliraza

Star Member
Apr 8, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
London (UK)
NOC Code......
0213-2147
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27 Aug 2009
Doc's Request.
22 Oct 2009
AOR Received.
15 Feb 2010
IELTS Request
Done
File Transfer...
30 June 2010
Med's Request
17 May 2012
Med's Done....
01 June 2012
Passport Req..
PPR-1 received 17 Sep 2012, PPR-2 rcvd 15 October 2012
VISA ISSUED...
E-case DM 17 Oct 2012 Visa issued 20 Oct 2012
LANDED..........
27-02-2013
Hi all,
Just sharing the update from VO which i had received. They are saying that they might be taking 2 or more years to complete the process....They are in real sense pain in A***

Dear Sir/Madam,
This is in response to your enquiry. Unfortunately, it will take longer to process Federal Skilled Worker applications submitted under the first set of instructions (between February 27, 2008 and June 25, 2010) than originally projected. During this time, the department received applications for more than 425,000 people, and 144,000 of these have not yet received a decision.
This number represents more than twice the number of projected admissions under the Federal Skilled Worker program in 2011, so many of these applicants will have to wait two years or more to be processed. Because they reflect Canada's current labour market needs, applications under the most recent set of ministerial instructions are processed on a priority basis.
Our office sends immigration decisions and information requests by post or by email to the mailing and email addresses provided in the application. Therefore, it is important that our office be notified immediately of any change of address and contact details.
We thank you for your patience and for keeping your correspondence to a minimum.
Yours sincerely,
Client Service Unit (ASV) Immigration and Medical Services Division | Direction de l'immigration et des services médicau
xCanadian High Commission | Haut-commissariat du Canada38 Grosvenor StreetLondon, W1K 4AA | Londres, W1K 4AAUnited Kingdom | Royaume-Uni Government of Canada

khalid h

Jan 21, 2010
Karachi
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad.....UK
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09 July 09
Doc's Request.
11 Sep 09
Nomination.....
05 Jan 2010
AOR Received.
20th Jan 2010
IELTS Request
7 sent with docs
File Transfer...
30th June 2010
Med's Request
1st May 2012
Med's Done....
21st May 2012
Interview........
No please
Passport Req..
PPR1-18th July, PPR2- 17th August
VISA ISSUED...
5th Sept 2012
LANDED..........
17th October 2012 inshAllah
mianaliraza said:
Hi all,
Just sharing the update from VO which i had received. They are saying that they might be taking 2 or more years to complete the process....They are in real sense pain in A***

Dear Sir/Madam,
This is in response to your enquiry. Unfortunately, it will take longer to process Federal Skilled Worker applications submitted under the first set of instructions (between February 27, 2008 and June 25, 2010) than originally projected. During this time, the department received applications for more than 425,000 people, and 144,000 of these have not yet received a decision.
This number represents more than twice the number of projected admissions under the Federal Skilled Worker program in 2011, so many of these applicants will have to wait two years or more to be processed. Because they reflect Canada's current labour market needs, applications under the most recent set of ministerial instructions are processed on a priority basis.
Yours sincerely,
Client Service Unit (ASV) Immigration and Medical Services Division | Direction de l'immigration et des services médicau
xCanadian High Commission | Haut-commissariat du Canada38 Grosvenor StreetLondon, W1K 4AA | Londres, W1K 4AAUnited Kingdom | Royaume-Uni Government of Canada
Mian sahab

This is standard reply from them, dont worry inshAllah you will get med in the first half of 2012, I hope so. I am in the same group as you

mianaliraza

Star Member
Apr 8, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
London (UK)
NOC Code......
0213-2147
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27 Aug 2009
Doc's Request.
22 Oct 2009
AOR Received.
15 Feb 2010
IELTS Request
Done
File Transfer...
30 June 2010
Med's Request
17 May 2012
Med's Done....
01 June 2012
Passport Req..
PPR-1 received 17 Sep 2012, PPR-2 rcvd 15 October 2012
VISA ISSUED...
E-case DM 17 Oct 2012 Visa issued 20 Oct 2012
LANDED..........
27-02-2013
Lets hope for the best this is something we can say and do at the moment.
By the way bro. can you share that what is your NOC category?

khalid h said:
Mian sahab

This is standard reply from them, dont worry inshAllah you will get med in the first half of 2012, I hope so. I am in the same group as you

khalid h

Jan 21, 2010
Karachi
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad.....UK
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09 July 09
Doc's Request.
11 Sep 09
Nomination.....
05 Jan 2010
AOR Received.
20th Jan 2010
IELTS Request
7 sent with docs
File Transfer...
30th June 2010
Med's Request
1st May 2012
Med's Done....
21st May 2012
Interview........
No please
Passport Req..
PPR1-18th July, PPR2- 17th August
VISA ISSUED...
5th Sept 2012
LANDED..........
17th October 2012 inshAllah
mianaliraza said:
Lets hope for the best this is something we can say and do at the moment.
By the way bro. can you share that what is your NOC category?
NOC 7213