+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PAKISTAN APPLICANTS -----26/6/10 TO 30/06/11---- CONNECT HERE !!!!!

listener

Star Member
Aug 23, 2010
Rawalpindi Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-09-2010
AOR Received.
22-12-2010
File Transfer...
12-04-2011 (Current Status: In Process)
Med's Request
Waiting
CloudShadow said:
My address disappeared today, i'm not sure whats that supposed to indicate.
ppl believe whenever address disappears ....... that means they are working on ur file........ u r already in process so hopefully u will be requested medicals inshallah.

saqisaqi

Star Member
Jun 8, 2011
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-01-2011
File Transfer...
In Process since 30 May 2011
Med's Request
20-08-2011
Med's Done....
05-09-2011 . New born child medical done on 12-03-2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
PPR 1 09-July-2012 and DM on 12-July-2012 PPR 2 08-Aug-2012
Please guide is draft of RPRF will be in the name of Reciever General of Canada?? and also my wife is 5th month pregnant should i send the PCC with RPRF or wait until the delivery and sent the PCC with new baby documents??

ss1886

Oct 18, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-11-2010
Doc's Request.
18-08-2011
AOR Received.
17-02-2011
IELTS Request
Sent with documents
File Transfer...
12-03-2011
Med's Request
22-12-2012
Med's Done....
04-01-2013
Interview........
26-08-2012
Passport Req..
PPR-1 04-02-2013, PPR-2 11-02-2013
VISA ISSUED...
15-02-2013
LANDED..........
15-09-2013
In how many days usually does the London VO reply to an email query ?? I am not taking about maximum days which I know is 28 but usual or average.

linksalman

Jul 1, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
4th May 2011
Doc's Request.
ALREADY SENT
AOR Received.
9th-june-2011
IELTS Request
sent initially
File Transfer...
11th-July-2011 and In Process 21st-Dec-2012
Med's Request
20th February 2013
Med's Done....
1st March 2013, MED line added=12th March 2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
PPR1> 11-September-2013 PPR2> 3rd October 2013
VISA ISSUED...
12th Oct 2013
LANDED..........
Feb 2014
Dear friends,

I m a post june 26/6/10 Applicant. Current status is RBVO. I have recieved below email from London VO.

Dear Applicant,

Your application for permanent residence has been reviewed and the documents marked below are required.
An immigration officer will assess your application 60 days from the date of this email. The officer will make the decision to approve it, refuse it or call you for interview based on the documents and information contained in your application at the time of assessment. It is in your interest to submit the requested documents within 60 days. If you have not provided adequate information at the time of the officer’s assessment, your application may be refused. You will be notified in writing of the officer’s decision. Please do not send scanned copies of the documents via email.
If your documents are not written in either English or French, please enclose a certified translation with a photocopy of the original document. All documents submitted in support of your application are subject to verification with the issuing authority. Please allow four months for us to review incoming correspondence; please do not contact us unless there are significant issues which need to be brought to our attention. Please quote your file number on your submission and again on the top left hand corner of the envelope. Your file number is included in the subject field of this email.
Proof of relationship to your relative living in Canada and evidence that your relative is living in Canada:

1-Provide official, objective, legible documentation to prove that you are related to your relative. Documents should include birth certificates and marriage certificates. The certificates must state the parents’ full names. You must provide certificates for each person that links you to your relative. All documentation must predate your application. Affidavits prepared for the purpose of your application will not be considered conclusive evidence of your relationship.
2-Provide proof that your relative is living in Canada now. This should include: payslips issued to your relative by their employer in Canada, Canadian income tax documents (recent Notice of Assessment), credit card and bank account statements in your relative's name showing transactions that occurred in Canada. We will not accept utility bills, telephone bills and property ownership documents as conclusive evidence that your relative is living in Canada.

You must forward all requested documents together to the address below within 60 days of the date of this email. You will not receive any additional requests or reminders.
Yours sincerely,

In actuall, i have claimed points of adaptibility for my Spouse's Maternal Uncle.
Since both my Wife's Mother and My Mother in law's Brother[Wife's Uncle] were born before 1950. at that time people were very reluctant to make bc. even if they have made bc, due to frequent migration within the city/state they have lost their birth certificates. Therefore i sent following documents to CIO.

1.Wife's Birth certificate.
2.Wife's Mother Marriage certificate(showing common parent with her brother)
3.Wife's Mother's Brother's Marriage Certificate( Showing common parent with her Sister)

I dont know why VO has sent me and requested me for these documents since i already provided Marriage Certificates instead of Birth Certificates

I am not worried about payslips,tax dcuments,cc transaction as they can be easily arrange.

PLEASE Help me What should i reply to VO. I will be thankful to you.

SoMeOnE-SoMeWhErE

Oct 21, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
NOV 2010
Med's Request
OCT 2011
Med's Done....
OCT 2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
PPR1 JUN 2012 PPR2 JUL 2012
VISA ISSUED...
JUL 2012
LANDED..........
AUG 2012
linksalman said:
Dear friends,

I m a post june 26/6/10 Applicant. Current status is RBVO. I have recieved below email from London VO.

Dear Applicant,

Your application for permanent residence has been reviewed and the documents marked below are required.
An immigration officer will assess your application 60 days from the date of this email. The officer will make the decision to approve it, refuse it or call you for interview based on the documents and information contained in your application at the time of assessment. It is in your interest to submit the requested documents within 60 days. If you have not provided adequate information at the time of the officer's assessment, your application may be refused. You will be notified in writing of the officer's decision. Please do not send scanned copies of the documents via email.
If your documents are not written in either English or French, please enclose a certified translation with a photocopy of the original document. All documents submitted in support of your application are subject to verification with the issuing authority. Please allow four months for us to review incoming correspondence; please do not contact us unless there are significant issues which need to be brought to our attention. Please quote your file number on your submission and again on the top left hand corner of the envelope. Your file number is included in the subject field of this email.
Proof of relationship to your relative living in Canada and evidence that your relative is living in Canada:

1-Provide official, objective, legible documentation to prove that you are related to your relative. Documents should include birth certificates and marriage certificates. The certificates must state the parents' full names. You must provide certificates for each person that links you to your relative. All documentation must predate your application. Affidavits prepared for the purpose of your application will not be considered conclusive evidence of your relationship.
2-Provide proof that your relative is living in Canada now. This should include: payslips issued to your relative by their employer in Canada, Canadian income tax documents (recent Notice of Assessment), credit card and bank account statements in your relative's name showing transactions that occurred in Canada. We will not accept utility bills, telephone bills and property ownership documents as conclusive evidence that your relative is living in Canada.

You must forward all requested documents together to the address below within 60 days of the date of this email. You will not receive any additional requests or reminders.
Yours sincerely,

In actuall, i have claimed points of adaptibility for my Spouse's Maternal Uncle.
Since both my Wife's Mother and My Mother in law's Brother[Wife's Uncle] were born before 1950. at that time people were very reluctant to make bc. even if they have made bc, due to frequent migration within the city/state they have lost their birth certificates. Therefore i sent following documents to CIO.

3.Wife's Mother's Brother's Marriage Certificate( Showing common parent with her Sister)

I dont know why VO has sent me and requested me for these documents since i already provided Marriage Certificates instead of Birth Certificates

I am not worried about payslips,tax dcuments,cc transaction as they can be easily arrange.

Hey there...

Sorry have been away from the forum for a while....

Isnt there a way you can get their birth certificates made...maybe thru NADRA...cos Ive heard that NADRA also issues birth certificates based on CNIC.....just a thought....cos u'll have to come up with something now....

It is strange why they have asked for it.....but it is gonna be tough.....i'll try to find some more info on it and will update u...

Take care...

SoMeOnE-SoMeWhErE

Oct 21, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
NOV 2010
Med's Request
OCT 2011
Med's Done....
OCT 2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
JUL 2012
LANDED..........
AUG 2012
CloudShadow said:
My address disappeared today, i'm not sure whats that supposed to indicate.

Inshallah good news is on its way !!!!!!!!

SoMeOnE-SoMeWhErE

Oct 21, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
NOV 2010
Med's Request
OCT 2011
Med's Done....
OCT 2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
JUL 2012
LANDED..........
AUG 2012
ss1886 said:
In how many days usually does the London VO reply to an email query ?? I am not taking about maximum days which I know is 28 but usual or average.
Good question....I have also sent them an address update....but no reply or update yet....i guess its been over 10 days already....

SoMeOnE-SoMeWhErE

Oct 21, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
NOV 2010
Med's Request
OCT 2011
Med's Done....
OCT 2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
JUL 2012
LANDED..........
AUG 2012
ss1886 said:
Are u "In Process" yet??

nashe_31

Champion Member
Dec 6, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London (ISB)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-03-2014
AOR Received.
02-04-2014
File Transfer...
10-04-2014
Med's Request
17-08-2012
Med's Done....
08-12-2013 Re-Med 19-02-2015
Passport Req..
Got an email for bio page of PPs
VISA ISSUED...
DM 06 May, 2015. InShaAllah Soon!
LANDED..........
InShaAllah Soon!
linksalman said:
Dear friends,

Dear Applicant,

An immigration officer will assess your application 60 days from the date of this email. The officer will make the decision to approve it, refuse it or call you for interview based on the documents and information contained in your application at the time of assessment. It is in your interest to submit the requested documents within 60 days. If you have not provided adequate information at the time of the officer's assessment, your application may be refused. You will be notified in writing of the officer's decision. Please do not send scanned copies of the documents via email.

1-Provide official, objective, legible documentation to prove that you are related to your relative. Documents should include birth certificates and marriage certificates. The certificates must state the parents' full names. You must provide certificates for each person that links you to your relative. All documentation must predate your application. Affidavits prepared for the purpose of your application will not be considered conclusive evidence of your relationship.

Yours sincerely,

Assalamualaikum Salman!

Sorry i got late to reply on the subject, but i wanted to get some info for u...

NADRA issues an FRC (Family Registration Certificate) and this FRC actually shows a family tree, showing all the people in ur family. They even can advise u, if u tell them the whole story.

I want to tell u that its an authentic document and since i couldn't arrange for a certified translation of our I.D cards from Multan, I submitted it and it was approved.

I also had some issues in our FRC, as some family members were not being shown in it.

I requested the Nadra guy, I definitely had to find someone i know, working in Nadra, and he got me had wat i needed.

Please try to work on the same lines and i hope & wish u will get something fruitful.

Regards,

Nashe.

canada_future

Mar 2, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London, UK
NOC Code......
0631 & 6242
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
7.5 sent with application
Today my address got disappeared. My current status is RBVO.

linksalman

Jul 1, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
4th May 2011
Doc's Request.
ALREADY SENT
AOR Received.
9th-june-2011
IELTS Request
sent initially
File Transfer...
11th-July-2011 and In Process 21st-Dec-2012
Med's Request
20th February 2013
Med's Done....
1st March 2013, MED line added=12th March 2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
PPR1> 11-September-2013 PPR2> 3rd October 2013
VISA ISSUED...
12th Oct 2013
LANDED..........
Feb 2014
Dear Nasir,

What relationship you claimed? can you please share your history.

Regards,

nashe_31 said:
Assalamualaikum Salman!

Sorry i got late to reply on the subject, but i wanted to get some info for u...

NADRA issues an FRC (Family Registration Certificate) and this FRC actually shows a family tree, showing all the people in ur family. They even can advise u, if u tell them the whole story.

I want to tell u that its an authentic document and since i couldn't arrange for a certified translation of our I.D cards from Multan, I submitted it and it was approved.

I also had some issues in our FRC, as some family members were not being shown in it.

I requested the Nadra guy, I definitely had to find someone i know, working in Nadra, and he got me had wat i needed.

Please try to work on the same lines and i hope & wish u will get something fruitful.

Regards,

Nashe.

kml2706

Star Member
May 17, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-09-2010
Doc's Request.
sent with application
AOR Received.
31-01-2011
IELTS Request
sent with application
File Transfer...
25-02-2011 , IP 10-08-11
Med's Request
29-06-2012
Med's Done....
2-07-2012
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
PPR1 20-08-12 Decision made 24-08-12 PPR2 17-09-12
VISA ISSUED...
16-10-12
LANDED..........
7th May,2013
Ebaad said:
Dear Friends,,

I have a good news,,, My status has been updated as In process with the follwoing message.

"Your application was reviewed and we started processing on August 17, 2011"

and also they send me an email and required following documents:

-PCC
-Work Experience
-Bank Statement

whereas i have already sent the last two.. Anyhow its a change after 5 months.. Please update the tracker.
Dear Ebaad,

can u plz tell me on which address u have been asked to submit these documents??

is it

Immigration Section
High Commission of Canada
1 Grosvenor Square
London W1K 4AB/
United Kingdom
????????????

or

Immigration Section
High Commission of Canada
38 Grosvenor Street
London W1K 4AA/
United Kingdom

plz confirm as i have been told by email to submit the docs on the above address that was written at the end of email

Thanks
WS

Ebaad

Aug 10, 2011
Salam Friends,,

I am changing my residential home with effect from 1st september. what is the appropriate way to inform VO about my address update??

Should i write an email or send a hard copy letter. I have to send my PCC, Work Exp letter and Bank Statement which visa office asked me to send. so is this ok if i send a letter along with these documents about my address change or should i send email through status check option,, where it asks that if u want to change address contact here..

nashe_31

Champion Member
Dec 6, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London (ISB)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-03-2014
AOR Received.
02-04-2014
File Transfer...
10-04-2014
Med's Request
17-08-2012
Med's Done....
08-12-2013 Re-Med 19-02-2015
Passport Req..
Got an email for bio page of PPs
VISA ISSUED...
DM 06 May, 2015. InShaAllah Soon!
LANDED..........
InShaAllah Soon!
Ebaad said:
Salam Friends,,

I am changing my residential home with effect from 1st september. what is the appropriate way to inform VO about my address update??

Should i write an email or send a hard copy letter. I have to send my PCC, Work Exp letter and Bank Statement which visa office asked me to send. so is this ok if i send a letter along with these documents about my address change or should i send email through status check option,, where it asks that if u want to change address contact here..
Dear Ebaad, u may opt both of the ways. Either way will lead u to the same result.

Regards,

Nashe