+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PAKISTAN APPLICANTS -----26/6/10 TO 30/06/11---- CONNECT HERE !!!!!

kalimorian

Jan 17, 2012
Karachi
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
7 March 2011
Doc's Request.
In-Process 18 june, 2012
AOR Received.
24 june,2011
File Transfer...
24 june,2011
Med's Request
18 aug,2012
Med's Done....
28 aug,2012, line on e-case 10,sep,12
Passport Req..
PPR1 3rd Jan,13 PPR2 7FEB,13
VISA ISSUED...
14th Feb,13
LANDED..........
soon
GEN. GUDU said:
Dear Friends

I am MI2 applicant and inproces since 18th june 2012 i sent cse and today i received this reply.

Dear Applicant,

Thank you for your enquiry.

Please be advised that your application has been reviewed by an immigration officer and a request for further documents will be sent to you within the next 2 months.

Yours sincerely,

JMR
Program Assistant
Immigration Section/Service d'immigration
High Commission of Canada/Haut-commisariat du Canada
38 Grosvenor Street
London W1K 4AA/Londres W1K 4AA
United Kingdom/Royaume-Uni
Government of Canada/Gouvernement du Canada

PLEASE COMMENTS WHICH DOCUMENTS IT CAN BE.

Regards
Dear I am in the same position as you 18 June 2012, in process.. Please Update me as well,, you must received now Medical within the time line..
You also visit at
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/in-process-ecase-status-turn-in-june-2012-news-and-updates-please-join-here-t110067.0.html

ammaartahir

Jun 30, 2010
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
12-12-12
Dear All,

AoA, I seek your advice on the following situation:

1. I received PPR-1 through email on 10th July (as I launched my application while I was in Pakistan)

2. I sent a CSE to London VO on 11th July and mentioned that since I was out of Pakistan now along with all of my accompanying family members, I could not send passports to Pakistan as the law of Pakistan didn't permit the same. Therefore, I requested them to send me PPR of another format so that I could send the passports directly to the London VO.

3. Yesterday, on 13th July, my eCAS turned to Decision Made with the inside line saying "A decision has been made... "

I have normally seen on this forum that when someone sends passports to the visa office and the visa is pasted on the passports, only then one's status changes to Decision Made (not before). In my case, it turned before that. I am sure it can't be a system glitch.

Is it a sign of an acceptance or a rejection?

Thanks for your inputs in advance

Regards,

ammaartahir

cutenut

Star Member
Oct 14, 2011
ammaartahir said:
Dear All,

AoA, I seek your advice on the following situation:

1. I received PPR-1 through email on 10th July (as I launched my application while I was in Pakistan)

2. I sent a CSE to London VO on 11th July and mentioned that since I was out of Pakistan now along with all of my accompanying family members, I could not send passports to Pakistan as the law of Pakistan didn't permit the same. Therefore, I requested them to send me PPR of another format so that I could send the passports directly to the London VO.

3. Yesterday, on 13th July, my eCAS turned to Decision Made with the inside line saying "A decision has been made... "

I have normally seen on this forum that when someone sends passports to the visa office and the visa is pasted on the passports, only then one's status changes to Decision Made (not before). In my case, it turned before that. I am sure it can't be a system glitch.

Is it a sign of an acceptance or a rejection?

Thanks for your inputs in advance

Regards,

ammaartahir
This is not the case anymore... my status turned into deciion made before PPR... first my status turned into decision made and than i recd my PPR.... so hope for the best... just throw an email to LVO that yr status has turned into decision made and ask for update... i did the same thing and recd the ppr on thru emial..

ammaartahir

Jun 30, 2010
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
12-12-12
cutenut said:
This is not the case anymore... my status turned into deciion made before PPR... first my status turned into decision made and than i recd my PPR.... so hope for the best... just throw an email to LVO that yr status has turned into decision made and ask for update... i did the same thing and recd the ppr on thru emial..
Thanks a lot for the reply brother! Yes, I am just going to send them an email mentioning about this change in status. Best of luck to you and thanks a bunch again :)

kml2706

Star Member
May 17, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-09-2010
Doc's Request.
sent with application
AOR Received.
31-01-2011
IELTS Request
sent with application
File Transfer...
25-02-2011 , IP 10-08-11
Med's Request
29-06-2012
Med's Done....
2-07-2012
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
PPR1 20-08-12 Decision made 24-08-12 PPR2 17-09-12
VISA ISSUED...
16-10-12
LANDED..........
7th May,2013
ammaartahir said:
Thanks a lot for the reply brother! Yes, I am just going to send them an email mentioning about this change in status. Best of luck to you and thanks a bunch again :)
Dear ammaarthair..can u plz tell me that after u done yur medicals, which destination did u see inside yur tracking number?in my case its NEW DELHI, INDIA which is kind of trouble shooting for me..
i did med from Lahore and the courier is DHL..
plz share

WS

ammaartahir

Jun 30, 2010
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
12-12-12
kml2706 said:
Dear ammaarthair..can u plz tell me that after u done yur medicals, which destination did u see inside yur tracking number?in my case its NEW DELHI, INDIA which is kind of trouble shooting for me..
i did med from Lahore and the courier is DHL..
plz share

WS
Dear bro, we did our medicals from Hameed Latif hospital. The reason: I called Dr. Aamer Iqbal and asked where they would send our medicals and would they give us tracking information? Their staff told us that they'd forward the medical results to New Delhi, India, which was quite strange for me as I knew that the medicals should go to London directly; therefore, I chose Hameed Latif hospital instead. My tracking showed that my medicals reached London, UK directly as they should. I guess you went to Dr. Aamer Iqbal for your medicals? One of my friend's family also got their medicals from Dr. Aamir and he is also upset that tracking shows their medicals reached New Delhi. I have heard that the medical results are accumulated in New Delhi for Pakistani applicants and then shipped to London but why did my medicals went directly to London? Please ask the DMP in Lahore. I hope there won't be any problem IA. :)

irfan777

Star Member
Jul 8, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dear Fellow countrymen & Brothers/Sisters,

I am really upset & worried as I did not received the passports from CHC London.
I am not from FAST TRACK & send the passport on May 25 but after almost 53 days no-reply.
My consultant has sent reminder by fax twice but no-reply. We have sent passport thru Abu Dhabi since I live in Dubai.
My consultant is saying - Relax???? what to do, kindly advise.

Regards,

cyma

Apr 26, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
November 25, 2009
Doc's Request.
February 3, 2010
Med's Request
March 8,2012
Med's Done....
April 4,2012
Passport Req..
PPR1 received on October 18 (Alhumdolilah).........PPR2 received on November 16 (Alhumdolilah)
LANDED..........
InshaAllah this year or early 2013
Very true Ammar , our medical done by Doc Aamer Iqbal somewhere in (zafar Ali road ) lge and our medical goes to new dehli .

ammaartahir said:
Dear bro, we did our medicals from Hameed Latif hospital. The reason: I called Dr. Aamer Iqbal and asked where they would send our medicals and would they give us tracking information? Their staff told us that they'd forward the medical results to New Delhi, India, which was quite strange for me as I knew that the medicals should go to London directly; therefore, I chose Hameed Latif hospital instead. My tracking showed that my medicals reached London, UK directly as they should. I guess you went to Dr. Aamer Iqbal for your medicals? One of my friend's family also got their medicals from Dr. Aamir and he is also upset that tracking shows their medicals reached New Delhi. I have heard that the medical results are accumulated in New Delhi for Pakistani applicants and then shipped to London but why did my medicals went directly to London? Please ask the DMP in Lahore. I hope there won't be any problem IA. :)

ammaartahir

Jun 30, 2010
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
12-12-12
cyma said:
Very true Ammar , our medical done by Doc Aamer Iqbal somewhere in (zafar Ali road ) lge and our medical goes to new dehli .
yep :)

kml2706

Star Member
May 17, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-09-2010
Doc's Request.
sent with application
AOR Received.
31-01-2011
IELTS Request
sent with application
File Transfer...
25-02-2011 , IP 10-08-11
Med's Request
29-06-2012
Med's Done....
2-07-2012
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
16-10-12
LANDED..........
7th May,2013
ammaartahir said:
u r right ammar..i did med from Dr. Aamer Iqbal. I called them today morning again ..the staff there told me that from Pakistan every medical reports go to new delhi first..The medical staff there first check those results and if everything seems ok they send it to LVO..otherwise they ask, if needed,for any other additional test ..but again i am surprised for yurs n some others forum members for their test directly sent to LVO..Hope everything would be ok on our side as u r thru from this step positively

Thanks

WS

kml2706

Star Member
May 17, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-09-2010
Doc's Request.
sent with application
AOR Received.
31-01-2011
IELTS Request
sent with application
File Transfer...
25-02-2011 , IP 10-08-11
Med's Request
29-06-2012
Med's Done....
2-07-2012
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
16-10-12
LANDED..........
7th May,2013
cyma said:
Dear cyma , can u plz tell me when did yur ecas status showed that medicals results has been receieved..??

WS

agshaheryar

May 24, 2012
Faisalabad
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-07-2009
Doc's Request.
03-09-2009
AOR Received.
24-12-2009
IELTS Request
Sent with Full Docs
File Transfer...
30-06-2010
Med's Request
16-03-2012
Med's Done....
26-04-2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
PPR1 01-11-2012 & PPR2 16-11-2012
VISA ISSUED...
04-12-2012
LANDED..........
April 02, 2013
ammaartahir said:
We also did our medical from Hameed Latif Hospital. They sent our medicals directly to London. They took almost 15 days.

PA5510N

Oct 21, 2011
Lahore
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec 2009
VISA ISSUED...
12-07-2013
LANDED..........
In Sha Allah on 03/09/2013
agshaheryar said:
We also did our medical from Hameed Latif Hospital. They sent our medicals directly to London. They took almost 15 days.
please share your medical experience ... as i have heard bad stories regarding Hameed Ltif Hospital

SimPak

Apr 23, 2012
Dear Sir
My application status is RBVO since 12 months .Should I apply for GCMS ,My VO is London.
last month I send CSE to LVO they replied that your file is waiting review an immigration officer .
Sir plz guide me, Should i go for GCMS or wait ?
SIMPAK

adeel41

Sep 8, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
4th Sep'2010
Doc's Request.
16th Jul' 2012 - updated Forms
Med's Request
Medical Request - 04-06-2013
Passport Req..
2nd December 2013
VISA ISSUED...
18th December 2013
LANDED..........
Dear PA5510N, Canada future and Kalimoran,

I am really glad to tell you guys that I have just received an email from LVO saying that "Your file has been reopened and we will contact you within the next three weeks concerning the next steps required in processing your application" ;D

And to my surprise they have sent me another email today stating the I need to send them updated forms, pictures and Police character certificate within 60 days

Any info. what is this all about? I had already sent PCC with my application!

Regards,
AD