+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PAKISTAN APPLICANTS -----26/6/10 TO 30/06/11---- CONNECT HERE !!!!!

cutenut

Star Member
Oct 14, 2011
Hi all please advise

By the Grace of God I have received my PPR today.. I need 2 ask two questions now..

1- Which Courier is best to send our Passports to London Visa Office without any hassels and with Safety?? (From Dubai to LVO)

2- Along with Passport request they have forwarded me the "Information Update Sheet" where there is a space to fill file number but in this form file number first alphabet is "B" rest 9 digit i have to fill by myself, whereas my file number starts with "E".. any of the member faced the same situation?? Please advise??

darwaish

Jan 10, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
cutenut said:
Hi all please advise

By the Grace of God I have received my PPR today.. I need 2 ask two questions now..

1- Which Courier is best to send our Passports to London Visa Office without any hassels and with Safety?? (From Dubai to LVO)

2- Along with Passport request they have forwarded me the "Information Update Sheet" where there is a space to fill file number but in this form file number first alphabet is "B" rest 9 digit i have to fill by myself, whereas my file number starts with "E".. any of the member faced the same situation?? Please advise??
Mubarik for PPR,
Did you receive PPR by email? If yes then see the subject line of the email, you may see a number starting with B and that is your file number.
Similarly, you can find the same file number on the cover letter you must have received with the Med request.
Hope it answers your question
Best

cutenut

Star Member
Oct 14, 2011
darwaish said:
Mubarik for PPR,
Did you receive PPR by email? If yes then see the subject line of the email, you may see a number starting with B and that is your file number.
Similarly, you can find the same file number on the cover letter you must have received with the Med request.
Hope it answers your question
Best
In the subject line therez no file number actually we sent a CSQ and in reply they sent us the PPR so subject line is the same what we have written but yes i remember there was a file number starts with "B" on medical request.. so should I write the file number starts with "B" on back of the photographs as well

darwaish

Jan 10, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
cutenut said:
In the subject line therez no file number actually we sent a CSQ and in reply they sent us the PPR so subject line is the same what we have written but yes i remember there was a file number starts with "B" on medical request.. so should I write the file number starts with "B" on back of the photographs as well
Yes! that is your file number and you should write file number and name on back of all photographs

cutenut

Star Member
Oct 14, 2011
darwaish said:
Yes! that is your file number and you should write file number and name on back of all photographs
ThankYou so Much ..one more thing... I will put my passport in envelope so on top of the envelope what file number should I mention ..one with starts with "B" or the one starts with "E" for their reference...

and in my worry i forgot to congratulate u... congratualtion on getting ppr 2 ..hope u will get yr visa soon :)

darwaish

Jan 10, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
cutenut said:
ThankYou so Much ..one more thing... I will put my passport in envelope so on top of the envelope what file number should I mention ..one with starts with "B" or the one starts with "E" for their reference...

and in my worry i forgot to congratulate u... congratualtion on getting ppr 2 ..hope u will get yr visa soon :)
Thanx for the wishes :)
Copying what my immigration office wrote me today with ppr “Please ensure you quote both numbers (BXXXXXXXX / E0000XXXXX) on any documents you send to our office in Islamabad"
so I would suggest you the same

cutenut

Star Member
Oct 14, 2011
darwaish said:
Thanx for the wishes :)
Copying what my immigration office wrote me today with ppr “Please ensure you quote both numbers (BXXXXXXXX / E0000XXXXX) on any documents you send to our office in Islamabad"
so I would suggest you the same
Thanks now am clear.. thanks for the suggestion and sharing what IO wrote to u :)... its really a relief :)

adeel41

Sep 8, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
4th Sep'2010
Doc's Request.
16th Jul' 2012 - updated Forms
Med's Request
Medical Request - 04-06-2013
Passport Req..
2nd December 2013
VISA ISSUED...
18th December 2013
LANDED..........
Dear All,

I need experts opinion about my Status change, when I checked my status ECAS last week,it was disappeared due to some error then it came back as it is " Received by VO".

Yesterday it was gone again, and today Its written "Your Processing was started on 14th june'12 and decision is made, visa office will contact you regarding the decision".

Its before any medical request sent to me. Is this means Refusal ? or Wt?

Regards,
AD

hinakhan

Star Member
Jul 29, 2011
Dear All,

I received my 6-12 months wait letter dated 13-04-2012 from CHC-London.

I've just received my CAIPS/GCMS notes and need to understand the following comments especially 'IMM 1017S Requested 13-04-2012' and 'PF1:DOC PF2:NOTES PF3:MED F14:SUM F15:FOSS F17:VALIDATES F18: PERS INFO OR PF4' and PAPER FILE SENT TO CBL (what is CBL???)

FILE BF'D TO: BZZ ON 13-04-2013
=====================================
PSDEC 1
SELDEC 4 (waived - does it mean waived from interview or something else, while the front space of interview and time is blank???)
POSITIVE SLEDEC ENTERED
PLEASE REQUEST FOLLOWING
-UPDATED PC X 2
-UPDATED FORMS

-RPRF
-PRINT MEDS BUT KEEP IN FILE
========================================

C50 BZZ LETTER SENT WITH ORIGNAL DOCUMENTS 13-04-2012
MEDICALS PREPARED, P103 PREPARED

==================================================

TOTAL MARKS 70

==============================================

I ALSO NEITHER FOUND ANY SINGLE COMMENT ON NOTES NOR I FOUND ANY VERIFICATION ON SUBMITTED DOCUMENTS - EXCEPT IN FRONT OF HEIGHT: XXX AND EYE COLOUR: X FOUND 'VARIFICATION: 3' WHAT IT MEANT?

WHAT SHOULD I EXPECT NEXT? IF MEDICALS, THEN WHEN (AFTER OR BEFORE 12-04-2013)?

Many thanks for your urgent attention and regards,
Hina

discreet

Apr 25, 2010
Lahore
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15/06/2011
AOR Received.
PER: 16/08/2011 AOR: not recieved
IELTS Request
submited with application
File Transfer...
RBVO: 17/09/2011 INPROCESS: 22/12/2011 Addition of newborn within 45 days: 22/12/2011
Med's Request
10/02/2012
Med's Done....
16/02
Passport Req..
PPR 1: 03/04/12 PPR 2: 25/4/12 via email
VISA ISSUED...
recieved on 08.05.12
LANDED..........
July 2012
hinakhan said:
Dear All,

I received my 6-12 months wait letter dated 13-04-2012 from CHC-London.

I've just received my CAIPS/GCMS notes and need to understand the following comments especially 'IMM 1017S Requested 13-04-2012' and 'PF1:DOC PF2:NOTES PF3:MED F14:SUM F15:FOSS F17:VALIDATES F18: PERS INFO OR PF4' and PAPER FILE SENT TO CBL (what is CBL???)

FILE BF'D TO: BZZ ON 13-04-2013
PSDEC 1
SELDEC 4 (waived - does it mean waived from interview or something else, while the front space of interview and time is blank???)
POSITIVE SLEDEC ENTERED
PLEASE REQUEST FOLLOWING
-UPDATED PC X 2
-UPDATED FORMS

-RPRF
-PRINT MEDS BUT KEEP IN FILE
========================================

C50 BZZ LETTER SENT WITH ORIGNAL DOCUMENTS 13-04-2012
MEDICALS PREPARED, P103 PREPARED

==================================================

TOTAL MARKS 70

==============================================

I ALSO NEITHER FOUND ANY SINGLE COMMENT ON NOTES NOR I FOUND ANY VERIFICATION ON SUBMITTED DOCUMENTS - EXCEPT IN FRONT OF HEIGHT: XXX AND EYE COLOUR: X FOUND 'VARIFICATION: 3' WHAT IT MEANT?

WHAT SHOULD I EXPECT NEXT? IF MEDICALS, THEN WHEN (AFTER OR BEFORE 12-04-2013)?

Many thanks for your urgent attention and regards,
Hina

Hina, I feel every thing is ok with ur file.......I think u will recieve medical any time before April 2013.
I suggest u stay in touch with VO for status update after 6 or 7 month from the date of wait letter.
Ur baot is sailing slowly but towards goal......Inshallah u will be successful to receive PR.
Regards

SoMeOnE-SoMeWhErE

Oct 21, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
NOV 2010
Med's Request
OCT 2011
Med's Done....
OCT 2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
PPR1 JUN 2012 PPR2 JUL 2012
VISA ISSUED...
JUL 2012
LANDED..........
AUG 2012
darwaish said:
Alhumdullilah! have received my ppr2 :)
LVO has asked for PPs, return address label and two recent photographs for each member
Thanks Allah and I also pray for friends who are waiting for their pprs since ages.
Best wishes

CONGRATS FRIEND !!!!!!!

May Allah make this move successful for you and your family....

SoMeOnE-SoMeWhErE

Oct 21, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
NOV 2010
Med's Request
OCT 2011
Med's Done....
OCT 2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
JUL 2012
LANDED..........
AUG 2012
PA5510N said:
well said... ;D ;D ;D

+1 for you
Thank you my friend..

Already gave u a +1 ...so can't repeat right now...otherwise I would ;)

SoMeOnE-SoMeWhErE

Oct 21, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
NOV 2010
Med's Request
OCT 2011
Med's Done....
OCT 2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
JUL 2012
LANDED..........
AUG 2012
cutenut said:
Hi all please advise

Mashallah....

Feels so good that everyone is moving forward....

Best of luck and Congrats !!!

Jun 20, 2012
Can anyone tell me about the education points. I am from Pakistan some years ago the graduation duration was 2 years but now its 4 years program. Mine was 2 year graduation and 2 years Masters? Can you tell me how many points I can get it? No.2 My additional Full time MBA is from UK and that was 18 months program. Can you tell me how many points I can get it. According to CIC website 17 years of full time education can get max points, so how many points I can get.
Highly appreciated for your reply