+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PAKISTAN APPLICANTS -----26/6/10 TO 30/06/11---- CONNECT HERE !!!!!

SoMeOnE-SoMeWhErE

Oct 21, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
NOV 2010
Med's Request
OCT 2011
Med's Done....
OCT 2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
PPR1 JUN 2012 PPR2 JUL 2012
VISA ISSUED...
JUL 2012
LANDED..........
AUG 2012
listener said:
Hi SOSW buddy.........any update coz i have been out of here for a long time........anyone got any medicals????

Hello There !!!

Hope all is good....all good here (and on my side)....no update yet....still hoping and praying to get Meds Req soon....

Am kinda of busy with work and some personal stuff (weddings and pending home chores etc...) so am not to regular on the forum/thread...

I hope the others will keep this thread going and keep updating us about their status....will try to go back on the pages I havent read and update the tracker as well....

How r things at ur end?? Where did "linksalman" go??

TC...SOSW (Well u know who I am and where I am) ;) ;)

SoMeOnE-SoMeWhErE

Oct 21, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
NOV 2010
Med's Request
OCT 2011
Med's Done....
OCT 2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
PPR1 JUN 2012 PPR2 JUL 2012
VISA ISSUED...
JUL 2012
LANDED..........
AUG 2012
docpak said:
dear adminnn!!!

please update me on spreadsheet MEDICAL DONE 14TH OCT 2011

best of luck to all n keep m in prayers

docpak

Congrats !!!!

I hope all goes smooth for the visa !!

ss1886

Oct 18, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-11-2010
Doc's Request.
18-08-2011
AOR Received.
17-02-2011
IELTS Request
Sent with documents
File Transfer...
12-03-2011
Med's Request
22-12-2012
Med's Done....
04-01-2013
Interview........
26-08-2012
Passport Req..
PPR-1 04-02-2013, PPR-2 11-02-2013
VISA ISSUED...
15-02-2013
LANDED..........
15-09-2013
I got the same reply as posted you from london VO quote author=darwaish link=topic=77008.msg1053056#msg1053056 date=1318715900]
My case inquiry got following answer

Thank you for your email.
Background checks are currently in process for your application. We are unable to advise when they will be concluded but they are likely to take some time yet.
We will contact you again as soon as we are able to.
Yours sincerely,

XXX
Immigration and Medical Services Division
High Commission of Canada
38 Grosvenor Street
London W1K 4AA, United Kingdom

What does it sound like..... so boring!!! (to say the least) :-X
[/quote]

safa

Star Member
Aug 10, 2011
Lahore
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29 Sep,2010
Doc's Request.
29 Sep,2010
AOR Received.
31 Jan,2011
IELTS Request
along with app
File Transfer...
Feb 2011
Med's Request
5th April,2012(letter dated 19 March,2012)
Med's Done....
18th April,2012 (dd reached on 24th APril and medical reached LVO on 1st may)
Interview........
Medical results received added on 31st may
Passport Req..
PPR-1 received on 11th July,(docs sent on 12th July) status....DECISION MADE on 14th July.......PPR-2........20th Aug.
VISA ISSUED...
On 20th Aug,2012(PP reached Isl on 27th August,returned on 1st Sep,2012.)
LANDED..........
12th oct,2012,Alhamdullilah
darwaish said:
My case inquiry got following answer

Thank you for your email.
Background checks are currently in process for your application. We are unable to advise when they will be concluded but they are likely to take some time yet.
We will contact you again as soon as we are able to.
Yours sincerely,

XXX
Immigration and Medical Services Division
High Commission of Canada
38 Grosvenor Street
London W1K 4AA, United Kingdom

What does it sound like..... so boring!!! (to say the least) :-X
are you in process or at RBVO stage.
thanku,
safa

zayash

Jun 5, 2011
Hi Dear Colleagues,

I recieved much awaited GCMS, almost all the notes written in GCMS are understandable except

1: File sent to CBL.

2: HIRV.

Please comment on these two questions

Regards

faatimaa

Aug 7, 2011
many thanks for reply,
my husband is the main applicant
and we are IA abt to apply
when i saw that in my birth certificate my middle is different from the middle name which is present on all my
educational documents ans on my passport. what should i do on this 11th hour?

and about my MSC i have a letter from my course organiser fully stating me completing the degree but i think i can submit the degree later to them

and my husband had no payslips from his 1 yr job he was given cash... will it be alright???????

devilhimselff

Champion Member
Jul 10, 2005
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Yep...
faatimaa said:
many thanks for reply,
my husband is the main applicant
and we are IA abt to apply
when i saw that in my birth certificate my middle is different from the middle name which is present on all my
educational documents ans on my passport. what should i do on this 11th hour?

and about my MSC i have a letter from my course organiser fully stating me completing the degree but i think i can submit the degree later to them

and my husband had no payslips from his 1 yr job he was given cash... will it be alright???????
Fatima, you will need to prove that the Job was Paid. You should get a letter from his Employee showing that he was paid so and so for that job. Otherwise there might be problems.

As for the submitting the degree later, well that is fine. But the points are calculated when you will send the application to CIO (Sydney, Canada), will they accept the course complete letter? I am not so sure they will.

Name difference can also be a problem. What difference it is? spelling? then it is fine. But if it is altogether a different name, then I am not sure what the outcome will be. Do include a cover letter explaining why is it so. Try to re-apply for Birth Certificate and include a receipt that you are in the process of getting the correction done. OR include something in the reference regarding name change, later after Birth Certificate was made.

Anyways, we all can give suggestions, the Final decision is with CIO Officer. Calculate your points 4 for the time being. As for your Husband's work exp and paid job proof, do not overlook the importance of it, you might get rejection straight away if you fail to prove that he performed specifically required Job Duties and that His job was Paid.

Hope this helps.

darwaish

Jan 10, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
safa said:
are you in process or at RBVO stage.
thanku,
safa
Safa...as per ecas details they started processing my application in apr.'11......baqi tu ab Allah hi janta hai kya hai kya nahi

linksalman

Jul 1, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
4th May 2011
Doc's Request.
ALREADY SENT
AOR Received.
9th-june-2011
IELTS Request
sent initially
File Transfer...
11th-July-2011 and In Process 21st-Dec-2012
Med's Request
20th February 2013
Med's Done....
1st March 2013, MED line added=12th March 2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
PPR1> 11-September-2013 PPR2> 3rd October 2013
VISA ISSUED...
12th Oct 2013
LANDED..........
Feb 2014
GentleMen,

I have replied to the letter which i recieved on 23rd August about more proof of relationship. they gave me 60 days to reply and if my package is delivered on 19th October(fedex) then it will reach there in 59 days.

They did mention that they will need 4 months to verify the documents...so i am keeping my finger crossed with current status as RBVO.

i was away from forum as i was busy in collecting documents. i will be available on the forum now for any help.

Regards,
Salman

Akrum66

Star Member
Jul 2, 2010
Re: PAKISTAN APPLICANTS -----26/6/10 TO 30/06/11----

Any one who is intending to immigrate between January and May 2012 to Canada,please contact me,Because I also have intention to immigrate in these months,I am a Pharmacist, so that we can coordinate with each other.
Akrum66

Email:akrum66@gmail.com

jewa

Star Member
Jul 5, 2011
pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
london
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 2011
AOR Received.
05-04-2011
IELTS Request
with document
File Transfer...
May-2011
Med's Request
08-08-2011
Med's Done....
26-09-2011
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
(PPR Step-1) 09-07-201(PPR Step-2) 23-08-2012
VISA ISSUED...
06-09-2012
LANDED..........
21-09-2012
devilhimselff said:
Fatima, you will need to prove that the Job was Paid. You should get a letter from his Employee showing that he was paid so and so for that job. Otherwise there might be problems.

As for the submitting the degree later, well that is fine. But the points are calculated when you will send the application to CIO (Sydney, Canada), will they accept the course complete letter? I am not so sure they will.

Name difference can also be a problem. What difference it is? spelling? then it is fine. But if it is altogether a different name, then I am not sure what the outcome will be. Do include a cover letter explaining why is it so. Try to re-apply for Birth Certificate and include a receipt that you are in the process of getting the correction done. OR include something in the reference regarding name change, later after Birth Certificate was made.

Anyways, we all can give suggestions, the Final decision is with CIO Officer. Calculate your points 4 for the time being. As for your Husband's work exp and paid job proof, do not overlook the importance of it, you might get rejection straight away if you fail to prove that he performed specifically required Job Duties and that His job was Paid.

Hope this helps.
dear fatima

if you haven't pay slip so take simple salary certificate on hospital letterhead where your husband working. and take necessary correction on your birth certificate it will take two or three days but it is very necessary document.

with thanks
jewa

faatimaa

Aug 7, 2011
thanks

on my husbands job letter all the duties and hours he worked, all are clearly written
with the money shown on the letter.
he is a dentist n he was paid cash. will it be alright?

i was advised by someone to send birth certificate as it is, and when they question
i can send the new one with the name change.

faatimaa

Aug 7, 2011
and what if i leave my birth certificate and in the meanwhile i can make it and ssubmit it with my MSC degree
will this be alright?

jewa

Star Member
Jul 5, 2011
pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
london
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 2011
AOR Received.
05-04-2011
IELTS Request
with document
File Transfer...
May-2011
Med's Request
08-08-2011
Med's Done....
26-09-2011
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
(PPR Step-1) 09-07-201(PPR Step-2) 23-08-2012
VISA ISSUED...
06-09-2012
LANDED..........
21-09-2012
faatimaa said:
and what if i leave my birth certificate and in the meanwhile i can make it and ssubmit it with my MSC degree
will this be alright?
dear fatima

Birth certificate is necessary you should make according to your document name from any nadra office or nearest town office without birth certificate cic will not review your application because birth certificate is mentioned document of cic application form.(similar case was happen with my friend and they send back his document).

with thanks
jewa