+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PAKISTAN APPLICANTS -----26/6/10 TO 30/06/11---- CONNECT HERE !!!!!

MurtazaH

Star Member
Jun 22, 2011
Karachi
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01/06/2011
AOR Received.
1st AOR: 29/7/2011
IELTS Request
Sent With The Application
File Transfer...
22/8/2011
Med's Request
Not Yet
Med's Done....
Not Yet
devilhimselff said:
Thanks shah gee...looks like you are about to get a Passport Req. Best of Luck to you and everyone.

SoMeOnE-SoMeWhErE, please do update me in the Spread Sheet as well. Meds received 28th Sep.
Thanks
Hi Devil, can u Plz tell me which city do u belong & in med request How many/which Labs/Drs they recommended to get ur medical done????

devilhimselff

Champion Member
Jul 10, 2005
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Yep...
Ebaad said:
Congrats to all frends who have recieved their MR...

Please share the specific way of getting MR. did u recieved an email or through courrier or any other way...
Thanks dude.

No email was received.
The Letter (Along with all the original docs), came via Regular Post office Mail.

MurtazaH said:
Hi Devil, can u Plz tell me which city do u belong & in med request How many/which Labs/Drs they recommended to get ur medical done????
There is no list of the doctor/s included with the letter package received. You have to take an appointment from the DMP.
Just received a Generic form with required docs checked, in my case Medical and RPRF. And forms with photos for family, that are to be handed over to the DMP, Fee Schedule for RPRF, and letter explaining few things about the Medicals. And original docs/IELTS.

You can check the updated list on the CIC for your area. Call em up and setup an appointment.
website http://www.cic.gc.ca/dmp-md/medical.aspx

I am not in Pakistan. I am in Middle East. Like I said got the letter by Regular Post office mail.

ss1886

Oct 18, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-11-2010
Doc's Request.
18-08-2011
AOR Received.
17-02-2011
IELTS Request
Sent with documents
File Transfer...
12-03-2011
Med's Request
22-12-2012
Med's Done....
04-01-2013
Interview........
26-08-2012
Passport Req..
PPR-1 04-02-2013, PPR-2 11-02-2013
VISA ISSUED...
15-02-2013
LANDED..........
15-09-2013
devilhimselff said:
Thanks shah gee...looks like you are about to get a Passport Req. Best of Luck to you and everyone.

SoMeOnE-SoMeWhErE, please do update me in the Spread Sheet as well. Meds received 28th Sep.
Thanks
Vow, great time line. In which city are you ??

safa

Star Member
Aug 10, 2011
Lahore
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29 Sep,2010
Doc's Request.
29 Sep,2010
AOR Received.
31 Jan,2011
IELTS Request
along with app
File Transfer...
Feb 2011
Med's Request
5th April,2012(letter dated 19 March,2012)
Med's Done....
18th April,2012 (dd reached on 24th APril and medical reached LVO on 1st may)
Interview........
Medical results received added on 31st may
Passport Req..
PPR-1 received on 11th July,(docs sent on 12th July) status....DECISION MADE on 14th July.......PPR-2........20th Aug.
VISA ISSUED...
On 20th Aug,2012(PP reached Isl on 27th August,returned on 1st Sep,2012.)
LANDED..........
12th oct,2012,Alhamdullilah
devilhimselff said:
Thanks dude.

No email was received.
The Letter (Along with all the original docs), came via Regular Post office Mail.

There is no list of the doctor/s included with the letter package received. You have to take an appointment from the DMP.
Just received a Generic form with required docs checked, in my case Medical and RPRF. And forms with photos for family, that are to be handed over to the DMP, Fee Schedule for RPRF, and letter explaining few things about the Medicals. And original docs/IELTS.

You can check the updated list on the CIC for your area. Call em up and setup an appointment.

I am not in Pakistan. I am in Middle East. Like I said got the letter by Regular Post office mail.
congrates,

and what about your address.before getting medical and after that.pls.guide,

thnaku,

safa

darwaish

Jan 10, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Ebaad said:
hyee everyone..

my address disappeared again yesterday. Earlier it reappeared after being disappeared for about one month... yaaaakhhhh confused with all this disappeared reappeared thing...lol........ :eek:
Same here...after a month it appeared on 25 sep and today again disappeared

darwaish

Jan 10, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
devilhimselff said:
I had a letter in my Post Box since 2 days...

Received Medical Forms and RPRF request and the letter is dated 11th Sep...Though received today.

Thankfuly no additional docs asked. I hope that everyone will start seeing movement, as the application load will decrease on the Visa Offices. Stay put.

By the way, is there a limitation on the Demand Draft for RPRF, as was on DD when submitting the fee? Like should not be more than 1 month old when received.
Congrats! happy to know things are moving at london VO though quite slowly

CloudShadow

Dec 2, 2010
I have a small question guys, i read in previous pages that we are supposed to send our original birth certificates while sending the initial documents. But i didn't send the original certificates rather attested copies of the certificates by notary public. Is there any chance that this will hinder my application at this stage?

My current ecas status in In Process with the, 'we started processing your application on xx date' line.

I just realized this and i'm really getting concerned. :( :(

Please advise.

Thank You.

darwaish

Jan 10, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
CloudShadow said:
I have a small question guys, i read in previous pages that we are supposed to send our original birth certificates while sending the initial documents. But i didn't send the original certificates rather attested copies of the certificates by notary public. Is there any chance that this will hinder my application at this stage?

My current ecas status in In Process with the, 'we started processing your application on xx date' line.

Please advise.

Thank You.
NO ISSUE! no need to worry.
cheers

mrgeminian

Star Member
Oct 12, 2010
Islamabad
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
October,2010
Doc's Request.
14 OCT,2010 docs received by glen
Nomination.....
BD cashed on 25-10-2010
AOR Received.
6-01-2011
IELTS Request
Already Sent with Docs
File Transfer...
PER on 10 th Feb ,2011 and File transfered to VISA office with RBVO. Now it is "In Process" in Dec,2011
Med's Request
24th March,2012
Med's Done....
Not Yet
Interview........
Should be waived
Passport Req..
immediate need
VISA ISSUED...
sooner INSHAA ALLAH
LANDED..........
hi guys....well still waiting for when to change my RBVO status into IN process...its about 5 months no action yet...whats happening?

regards,

MurtazaH

Star Member
Jun 22, 2011
Karachi
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01/06/2011
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
22/8/2011
Med's Request
Not Yet
Med's Done....
Not Yet
devilhimselff said:
Thanks dude.

No email was received.

Ok got it, Thanx & Many Congratulations Again, Best of Luck...

shah0207

May 8, 2011
Saudi Arabia
Category........
Visa Office......
LONDON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 2011
Doc's Request.
SENT WITH APPLICATION
AOR Received.
NO
devilhimselff said:

Thanks
Hi,

Both(me n u) are in same category and do hope some day I will meet you in M.E or Canada. I am expecting PPR by next month.

Pray for all

Ebaad

Aug 10, 2011
CloudShadow said:

Please advise.

Thank You.
Dont worry buddyy,,

I also sent attested copy of birth cirtificate... and my status is In process with the same details...
so ur not alone...

CloudShadow

Dec 2, 2010
Around 10 minutes ago, a guy from pakistan post dropped a letter in my house. For a second i thought it was my medical request but alas, that is not the case. Londo VO has asked for 2 set of documents from me and my spouse.

This is what the letter says:

Documents to be submitted now:

1. Updated employment information. You must submit ORIGINAL reference, employment contract and detailed job description on company letterhead from each employer that you have worked for from the date that you submitted your application up until the date of this letter.

2. ORIGINAL educational credentials and all corresponding marks sheets and transcripts for you and your spouse ( If applicable)

I believe they asked for employment information because in June 2011 government of Pakistan devolved the department i was working in (when i submitted my application) and merged it to national institute of health. They might have called my previous department and found out that it didn't exist anymore and so got curious.

I have 60 days to submit the above things. The date on the letter is 23rd september, the date on which my address disappeared from ECAS. One question though, does this mean that my application processing has been delayed by 60 days?

MurtazaH

Star Member
Jun 22, 2011
Karachi
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01/06/2011
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
22/8/2011
Med's Request
Not Yet
Med's Done....
Not Yet
CloudShadow said:
Around 10 minutes ago, a guy from pakistan post dropped a letter in my house. For a second i thought it was my medical request but alas, that is not the case. Londo VO has asked for 2 set of documents from me and my spouse.

This is what the letter says:

Documents to be submitted now:

1. Updated employment information. You must submit ORIGINAL reference, employment contract and detailed job description on company letterhead from each employer that you have worked for from the date that you submitted your application up until the date of this letter.

2. ORIGINAL educational credentials and all corresponding marks sheets and transcripts for you and your spouse ( If applicable)

I believe they asked for employment information because in June 2011 government of Pakistan devolved the department i was working in (when i submitted my application) and merged it to national institute of health. They might have called my previous department and found out that it didn't exist anymore and so got curious.

I have 60 days to submit the above things. The date on the letter is 23rd september, the date on which my address disappeared from ECAS. One question though, does this mean that my application processing has been delayed by 60 days?
Yes ur application is on hold now , whenever u send the additional documents asked from V O they will start working on it & u'll be a step forward for MR, Good Luck...