+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PAKISTAN APPLICANTS -----26/6/10 TO 30/06/11---- CONNECT HERE !!!!!

devilhimselff

Champion Member
Jul 10, 2005
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Yep...
Thank you Dr.Shahid, Jewa, SoMeOnE-SoMeWhErE, Shaukat57, Dr.docpak....Really Appreciate your support.

This forum is a source of comfort and calm...and helps to pass the difficult times. GREAT help all around here.

I am sure everyone of you who have come this far, and others who are going through the initial phases will make it within a year or so. Process has picked up speed....We were also 2006 applicants, talk about being patient.

@docpak and Jewa, I think the security checks might take more time if you are in Pak. I will be expecting your PPR in the coming weeks....FOR SURE :)

Dr.Shahid your prediction was spot on :) they gave us 30 days, so the quota is for 2011.....Thanks again for the uplifting remarks.

Again, really appreciate all of your comments and wishes.

Julieana

Nov 8, 2011
Karachi
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
Appeal Case.
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
PP submitted on 10.11.14
devilhimselff said:
Hi Friends,

TODAY got PPR in my Inbox :)

Regards
:) :) WONDERFUL :) :)
:D :D GREAT!! :D :D
Alhamdullillah..

docpak

Aug 14, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
yes alhamdulillah
LANDED..........
still in progress.....
@ D/himself i totally agree with u that security checks for applicants residing in pakistan will take more time than others....but inshaALLAH aLL will b fine and may Allah make it good for us,thats what matters the most.ammin.
actually u and dr.shahid nt getting y we are so happy for both of u, i tell u the reason ;), both of u will go ist and then will guide us in canada all thru:) so get ready for it:)
all the best for life ahead...
docpak

devilhimselff

Champion Member
Jul 10, 2005
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Yep...
Julieana said:
:) :) WONDERFUL :) :)
:D :D GREAT!! :D :D
Alhamdullillah..
THANKS Juluienana, wish you best of luck too..

Hehehe!! @ Docpak...Yes doctor we will be happy to guide you as much as we can....here is the tricky part :) you know more about MCCEE etc then us :) SO I am counting on you to provide us with guidance in that context :D

Thanks again everyone.....

canada_future

Mar 2, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London, UK
NOC Code......
0631 & 6242
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
7.5 sent with application
devilhimselff said:
Hi Friends,

TODAY got PPR in my Inbox :)

Regards
congrats buddy. all the best for Canadian life

shah0207

May 8, 2011
Saudi Arabia
Category........
Visa Office......
LONDON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 2011
Doc's Request.
SENT WITH APPLICATION
AOR Received.
NO
@ docpk/jewa/someonesomewhere ,

May be security check for u bit more longer then those Pakisantani living overseas, but I believe and it is my observation through this forum that PPR for Resident Paki usually within 2-3 month after submission of Med. The only Problem for Pakistani resident, they have two stage PPR that may take another 2-3 to finish the process. Any way I am very hopeful that all of u will get PPR before XM otherwise it will delay almost a month because XM vacation started from 20 Dec to 5 Jan.

Coming_to_Canada

Aug 9, 2011
@ Devilhimself,
Congratulations!!!!!!!! its great news that you received your PPR.. i m sure u had a difficult time waiting since 2006, but Mashallah it all worked for you in the end!! u r correct pal, patience is the key...
Someone-Somewhere and Docpak are also quite close in their processes and inshallah things will work ot for them soon...
i request Decilhimself, Someone-Somewhere, Jewa and Docpak and all others to please pray for me as well.. as my case is in Process since Oct 18, and still waiting for Medicals... :(
Inshallah things will work out for all of us!!
again Congrats Devilhimself... so when r u planning on travelling to Canada now? and what part of Canada are u interested in..?

docpak

Aug 14, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
yes alhamdulillah
LANDED..........
still in progress.....
devilhimselff said:
THANKS Juluienana, wish you best of luck too..

Hehehe!! @ Docpak...Yes doctor we will be happy to guide you as much as we can....here is the tricky part :) you know more about MCCEE etc then us :) SO I am counting on you to provide us with guidance in that context :D

Thanks again everyone.....
inshaALLAH i m always there to help in this regard.may Allah help us there ammin

docpak

Aug 14, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
yes alhamdulillah
LANDED..........
still in progress.....
shah0207 said:
@ docpk/jewa/someonesomewhere ,

May be security check for u bit more longer then those Pakisantani living overseas, but I believe and it is my observation through this forum that PPR for Resident Paki usually within 2-3 month after submission of Med. The only Problem for Pakistani resident, they have two stage PPR that may take another 2-3 to finish the process. Any way I am very hopeful that all of u will get PPR before XM otherwise it will delay almost a month because XM vacation started from 20 Dec to 5 Jan.
yesssss another good prediction thanx dr shahid for encouragemnent
inshaALLAH IT WILL come when best suitable for us thats what i believe.
u r rite abt these delays too.
do remember in prayers
docpak

cutenut

Star Member
Oct 14, 2011
devilhimselff said:
Thank you Dr.Shahid, Jewa, SoMeOnE-SoMeWhErE, Shaukat57, Dr.docpak....Really Appreciate your support.

This forum is a source of comfort and calm...and helps to pass the difficult times. GREAT help all around here.

I am sure everyone of you who have come this far, and others who are going through the initial phases will make it within a year or so. Process has picked up speed....We were also 2006 applicants, talk about being patient.

@ docpak and Jewa, I think the security checks might take more time if you are in Pak. I will be expecting your PPR in the coming weeks....FOR SURE :)

Dr.Shahid your prediction was spot on :) they gave us 30 days, so the quota is for 2011.....Thanks again for the uplifting remarks.

Again, really appreciate all of your comments and wishes.
Congrats devil...:)

cutenut

Star Member
Oct 14, 2011
Devil,Docpak.. can u plz share the name of the person who recived yr additionals docs and medical at LONDON VO, in my case it was DMANGY and ALFONSIN...It will give some kind of surety that my package reached the correct place... might be possible re4ceivingperson wud be different ..

devilhimselff

Champion Member
Jul 10, 2005
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Yep...
THANKS A LOT Coming_to_Canada, canada_future, cutenut...

Thanks docpak for support.

cutenut, my Meds/RPRF was received by ALFONSIN, so you reached the right place :)

@ Coming_to_Canada, yeah I guess that file seems to be pretty much going no where (2006)..Honestly we never banked on it, due to unpredictability and delay. Never checked eCAS/Forum or anything on the old 2006 application :(
Anyways, i still am thankful that I applied again, it was just a brain storm one day, and I thought, hey what the hell we should apply again. Was not sure if we can, so checked here on the forum, took guidance from member and re-applied....and Voila :)
Coming_to_Canada we are planning for Ontario...

Coming_to_Canada

Aug 9, 2011
thanks for the reply Devilhimself..
i also wandted to ask all seniors, that after they send the Medical request after getting IN PROCESS, do they add any line on the ecase status? does it say that medicals are sent? or do we just receive a call from TCS one fine day.???
:)

cutenut

Star Member
Oct 14, 2011
devilhimselff said:
THANKS A LOT Coming_to_Canada, canada_future, cutenut...

Thanks docpak for support.

cutenut, my Meds/RPRF was received by ALFONSIN, so you reached the right place :)

@ Coming_to_Canada, yeah I guess that file seems to be pretty much going no where (2006)..Honestly we never banked on it, due to unpredictability and delay. Never checked eCAS/Forum or anything on the old 2006 application :(
Anyways, i still am thankful that I applied again, it was just a brain storm one day, and I thought, hey what the hell we should apply again. Was not sure if we can, so checked here on the forum, took guidance from member and re-applied....and Voila :)
Coming_to_Canada we are planning for Ontario...
Thanks now it gives me some kinda relief :)... best of luck for yr visa :)

devilhimselff

Champion Member
Jul 10, 2005
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Yep...
Coming_to_Canada said:
i also wandted to ask all seniors, that after they send the Medical request after getting IN PROCESS, do they add any line on the ecase status? does it say that medicals are sent? or do we just receive a call from TCS one fine day.???
:)
Nothing is added to eCAS...You'll get package call :)