+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PAKISTAN APPLICANTS -----26/6/10 TO 30/06/11---- CONNECT HERE !!!!!

mikcanada

Star Member
Mar 8, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
london
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
march 2011
File Transfer...
may 2011
Med's Request
august 2011,Remedicals request oct12
Med's Done....
sept 2011,Nov.12
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
28 Jan 2013 Alhamdolillah,ppr2 19 feb 2013 Allah ka shukar
VISA ISSUED...
28 feb. 2013 shukar Alhamdolillah
LANDED..........
Inshallah immidiately after visa
SoMeOnE-SoMeWhErE said:
It looks like 30th April will be the big day for all of us...why?? Well...just an assumption that our address went missing on 27th Jan and IO will review our case after 90 days....

Well...wishful thinking at least :D Any other thoughts....
I m praying and hopeful that your speculation would be correct and work for all of us,best of luck to all.

SoMeOnE-SoMeWhErE

Oct 21, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
NOV 2010
Med's Request
OCT 2011
Med's Done....
OCT 2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
PPR1 JUN 2012 PPR2 JUL 2012
VISA ISSUED...
JUL 2012
LANDED..........
AUG 2012
The TRACKER is back guys !!!!!!!

Plz update your info ASAP according to the tracker.....I will delete the names of those who do not reply or give any update....so if any of you know ppl on the tracker then plz ask them to send updates...

Most importantly.....I WILL TRY to update the tracker as soon as I receive any update....

Good Luck guys !!!!

Link to tracker (Also in my signature)....

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0Ar_jWmeYoUtEdG4yUkEzQ1FnckdoOGNMQXlpSVhvQkE

Coming_to_Canada

Aug 9, 2011
SoMeOnE-SoMeWhErE said:

Plz update your info ASAP according to the tracker.....I will delete the names of those who do not reply or give any update....so if any of you know ppl on the tracker then plz ask them to send updates...

Most importantly.....I WILL TRY to update the tracker as soon as I receive any update....

Good Luck guys !!!!

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0Ar_jWmeYoUtEdG4yUkEzQ1FnckdoOGNMQXlpSVhvQkE

Dear Someone,
First of all, i want to thank you for uploading the Trakker again...!!! i have always felt that this takker belongs specially to MI2 applicants and not having it online made me little uneasy.. :)
Well my status is still the same, still waiting for medicals.. Inshallah it will arrive soon.
i know that Rawheal, got his medicals on April 13, 2012, so u can update his status. and also Docpak has receive her PPR 2 in around 7th April.
so any updates from your side? i cant understand wehy its taking sooo long for your PPR to arrive after you've done your medicals back in Oct 2011... i think the delay is caused due to their focus on MI1 so far this year.. inshallah things will move for us in near future.. :)
take care and good luck :)

Love-Pakistan

Star Member
Apr 18, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
7-12-2010
VISA ISSUED...
Ahamdolillah Issued....
Dear friends,

My case is in "In-process" phase since 30th Jan. 2012. Does anybody has knowledge or experience about getting back original documents from CHC London once their case turned into "In-process"? My concern is;

1. At what stage they usually return original documents?

2. do they inform applicant about dispatch of original documents?

3. What is usual mode of sending the documents courier service or normal postal service.

4. What if an applicant needs the original of a particular document while his case is in "in-process" stage. Can I request for document needed urgently?

I need my original marriage certificate for school admission of my kid. This is mandatory requirement of some leading schools in Karachi.

I will appreciate expert advise and sharing of experience if someone has already done through this phase phase.

Regards,

SoMeOnE-SoMeWhErE

Oct 21, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
NOV 2010
Med's Request
OCT 2011
Med's Done....
OCT 2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
JUL 2012
LANDED..........
AUG 2012
Coming_to_Canada said:
Dear Someone,
First of all, i want to thank you for uploading the Trakker again...!!! i have always felt that this takker belongs specially to MI2 applicants and not having it online made me little uneasy.. :)
Well my status is still the same, still waiting for medicals.. Inshallah it will arrive soon.
i know that Rawheal, got his medicals on April 13, 2012, so u can update his status. and also Docpak has receive her PPR 2 in around 7th April.
so any updates from your side? i cant understand wehy its taking sooo long for your PPR to arrive after you've done your medicals back in Oct 2011... i think the delay is caused due to their focus on MI1 so far this year.. inshallah things will move for us in near future.. :)
take care and good luck :)
Thx for your appreciation....no update from my side yet.....

Like i said before...waiting for 30th April....Hopefully will be a big day for all.... ;)

SoMeOnE-SoMeWhErE

Oct 21, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
NOV 2010
Med's Request
OCT 2011
Med's Done....
OCT 2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
JUL 2012
LANDED..........
AUG 2012
Love-Pakistan said:
Dear friends,

My case is in "In-process" phase since 30th Jan. 2012. Does anybody has knowledge or experience about getting back original documents from CHC London once their case turned into "In-process"? My concern is;

1. At what stage they usually return original documents?

2. do they inform applicant about dispatch of original documents?

3. What is usual mode of sending the documents courier service or normal postal service.

4. What if an applicant needs the original of a particular document while his case is in "in-process" stage. Can I request for document needed urgently?

I need my original marriage certificate for school admission of my kid. This is mandatory requirement of some leading schools in Karachi.

I will appreciate expert advise and sharing of experience if someone has already done through this phase phase.

Regards,

Well.... hopefully you should be receiving your Medical request soon....I got my original docs back with my Med request....got a call from TCS to pick up a packet...paid them Rs1,300/- and got my packet...

I guess you can send them a request that you need your original documents back...there's no harm in that....do u have the email address??

Love-Pakistan

Star Member
Apr 18, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
7-12-2010
VISA ISSUED...
Ahamdolillah Issued....
SoMeOnE-SoMeWhErE said:
Well.... hopefully you should be receiving your Medical request soon....I got my original docs back with my Med request....got a call from TCS to pick up a packet...paid them Rs1,300/- and got my packet...

I guess you can send them a request that you need your original documents back...there's no harm in that....do u have the email address??
Thank you Someone-Somewhere for prompt response. You can find my email address in my profile information.

Regards,

SoMeOnE-SoMeWhErE

Oct 21, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
NOV 2010
Med's Request
OCT 2011
Med's Done....
OCT 2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
JUL 2012
LANDED..........
AUG 2012
Love-Pakistan said:
Thank you Someone-Somewhere for prompt response. You can find my email address in my profile information.

Regards,
No Probs !! 8)

BTW.......I meant do u have the email address for London Visa Office??....let me know if u require it....for sending enquiries.... ;)

Islamabad

Star Member
Feb 9, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 2011
Med's Request
04 Aug 2011
Med's Done....
10 Aug 2011
Passport Req..
Waiting...
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting...
LANDED..........
SoMeOnE-SoMeWhErE said:

Good Luck guys !!!!

Sir Jee !

Tussi great hu :)

darwaish

Jan 10, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
SoMeOnE-SoMeWhErE said:

Good Luck guys !!!!

Plz update my stats as in my signatures- thanx

SoMeOnE-SoMeWhErE

Oct 21, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
NOV 2010
Med's Request
OCT 2011
Med's Done....
OCT 2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
JUL 2012
LANDED..........
AUG 2012
darwaish said:
Plz update my stats as in my signatures- thanx
Done !!

SoMeOnE-SoMeWhErE

Oct 21, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
NOV 2010
Med's Request
OCT 2011
Med's Done....
OCT 2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
JUL 2012
LANDED..........
AUG 2012
Islamabad said:
Sir Jee !

Tussi great hu :)

Ohhhhh.....Sirr jeeeee.....coffee shoffeeee?? ;) ;) ;)

SoMeOnE-SoMeWhErE

Oct 21, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
NOV 2010
Med's Request
OCT 2011
Med's Done....
OCT 2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
JUL 2012
LANDED..........
AUG 2012
darwaish said:
Goli speed :)

hahahaha....wish LVO would do the same...... :D :D

SoMeOnE-SoMeWhErE

Oct 21, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
NOV 2010
Med's Request
OCT 2011
Med's Done....
OCT 2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
JUL 2012
LANDED..........
AUG 2012
Guys.....

I have put "??" in the tracker in front of those who need to provide updates.....plz do so at the earliest....Thx !!!

I have a feeling....Good News is on the way.......seriously !! 8) 8)