+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PAKISTAN APPLICANTS -----26/6/10 TO 30/06/11---- CONNECT HERE !!!!!

cocknbull

Champion Member
Jan 20, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
HANY2012 said:
dear cocknbull,

how i can order the GCMS ?
Did you order it? if so what is show for your case since your time frame like me?

thanks

hany
Sir Kanamen is doing it for free. here is the link

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/caipesfree-offer-t88238.0.html

But if you want to order it on your own there are two ways. If you have a friend / relative in canada it would cost you just $5. If not then you can get it from websites and it would cost around $25-$40.

Check this

If you have a relative in Canada

Hi!

I tell you how to order GCMS. As you have a relative there it would cost you just $5. Its very easy. It can be done by email.

First fill this form, your (relative) requester will sign it.

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/kits/forms/IMM5563E.pdf

then fill this consent form and sign yourself

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/kits/forms/IMM5475E.pdf

Now you can even pay fees by your own credit card even if you are not living in Canada. Go to section C of the following form then follow other links given below.

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/kits/forms/IMM5563E.pdf (see section C Payment time is 8am-4pm ottawa local time)

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/fees/index.asp

https://eservicesak.cic.gc.ca/epay/lineofbusiness.do

After payment take the print out of receipt. Fill it, sign and scan.

Ask your relative to provide his Canadian passport /PR card and his recent bill / bank statement as a proof that he is currently living in Canada.

Scan everything and ask him to send everything by email to

atip-aiprp @ cic.gc.ca

If you don't have a relative / friend there

try these websites

a) http://www.caips.ca/
b) http://caipsnotes.com/index.shtml
c) http://www.caipsretriever.com/2006/03/immigrants-life-in-toronto-canada-ii.html
d) www.lawpoint.ca ($25 only)

Islamabad

Star Member
Feb 9, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 2011
Med's Request
04 Aug 2011
Med's Done....
10 Aug 2011
Passport Req..
Waiting...
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting...
LANDED..........
Re: PAKISTAN APPLICANTS -----26/6/10 TO 30/06/11---- CONNECT HERE !!

Ambreens said:
Sure, my NOC is 3112 ( GP and Family physicians)
I had applied last year end of March. Medicals recieved end of November, completed on 20th Jan. now waiting for PPR step 2.
thanks and wish you best of luck.

docpak

Aug 14, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
yes alhamdulillah
LANDED..........
still in progress.....
@ jewa.........................i know how annoying and depressing this wait must be for you, CiC has its own ''strange ways'' ( want to say something else bt to b on cultured side) nothing can be done except this wait......you can order GCMS as its hell of late now for your step 1. u should see whats going on with file..... i always pray for you n some one to share breaking good news soon:) dont get worry its matter of time otherwise you are through inshaALLAH.

@ coming to canada......thanx brother for your wish ad concern.im waiting my step 2 letter its due time for it, max are 45 days its 37th for me so lets see, do remember in dua.
.all the very best for you MR AND Further processing.
will update you all inshaALLAH for any movement in case.
docpak

SoMeOnE-SoMeWhErE

Oct 21, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
NOV 2010
Med's Request
OCT 2011
Med's Done....
OCT 2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
PPR1 JUN 2012 PPR2 JUL 2012
VISA ISSUED...
JUL 2012
LANDED..........
AUG 2012
Coming_to_Canada said:
Dear All,
it seams most of the people who started this forum are away from this forum now.. :(
well i request all members here to please update their status and do try to come online once a week.

@ Someone Somewhere, u did your medicals in November 2011, so any reply from london yet? any news?

@ Docpak, u also did your medicals in Nov 2011 and also got PPR in Feb 2012, so any update or reply from london yet?

@ Cocknbull, i saw in your message that the next bfd date on your caips in April 30, 2012. another friend of mind from post june era has the same bfd date.. so i did some thinking, and realized that all of our addresses disapperaed on Jan 27, 2011, which was a Friday. if we count 90 days from the following Monday (jan 29) then our 90 days conclude on April 27, 2012 (which is a Friday). so may be they have put everyones file in post jume 26 on bfd on January 27 and will open our files on April 30...

again, do update guys.. i m also missing the tracker that Someone use to have.. please update it again..

thanx and good luck to you all.. :)

AOA Everyone !!!!

I know its been a long time.....but I feel its better for me this way....I don't think about Canada too much and get to focus on my current job...anyways...

NO UPDATE from my end yet... :( :( :( :(

Sent a CSE to LVO and got the standard reply that my case is undergoing background checks...

@Coming_to_Canada...sorry about the tracker...but since I couldn't keep it updated plus am not active here on the forum/thread...I decided to take it off...I can send it to u via email if u want?? send me a PM if you want it...no issues..

@devilhimselff, @docpak, @cocknbull, @jewa, @nashe_31, @discreet, @ss1886, @Coming_to_Canada, @ammaartahir, @amerian, @linksalman, @islamabad.....and everyone else......how r things going??? Hope all is good !!!

I hope and pray that we all get our PR sooner than we can think .... Inshallah !!

HANY2012

Star Member
Jan 24, 2012
cocknbull said:
Sir Kanamen is doing it for free. here is the link

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/caipesfree-offer-t88238.0.html

But if you want to order it on your own there are two ways. If you have a friend / relative in canada it would cost you just $5. If not then you can get it from websites and it would cost around $25-$40.

Check this

If you have a relative in Canada
Dear Cocknbull,

thanks but when i can get it if i requested from inside canda?

and what do you think behind the delay of the medical form since i am in process since 11/1/2012 ?what is they are doining in this stage?

hany

Hi!

I tell you how to order GCMS. As you have a relative there it would cost you just $5. Its very easy. It can be done by email.

First fill this form, your (relative) requester will sign it.

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/kits/forms/IMM5563E.pdf

then fill this consent form and sign yourself

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/kits/forms/IMM5475E.pdf

Now you can even pay fees by your own credit card even if you are not living in Canada. Go to section C of the following form then follow other links given below.

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/kits/forms/IMM5563E.pdf (see section C Payment time is 8am-4pm ottawa local time)

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/fees/index.asp

https://eservicesak.cic.gc.ca/epay/lineofbusiness.do

After payment take the print out of receipt. Fill it, sign and scan.

Ask your relative to provide his Canadian passport /PR card and his recent bill / bank statement as a proof that he is currently living in Canada.

Scan everything and ask him to send everything by email to

atip-aiprp @ cic.gc.ca

If you don't have a relative / friend there

try these websites

a) http://www.caips.ca/
b) http://caipsnotes.com/index.shtml
c) http://www.caipsretriever.com/2006/03/immigrants-life-in-toronto-canada-ii.html
d) www.lawpoint.ca ($25 only)

ss1886

Oct 18, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-11-2010
Doc's Request.
18-08-2011
AOR Received.
17-02-2011
IELTS Request
Sent with documents
File Transfer...
12-03-2011
Med's Request
22-12-2012
Med's Done....
04-01-2013
Interview........
26-08-2012
Passport Req..
PPR-1 04-02-2013, PPR-2 11-02-2013
VISA ISSUED...
15-02-2013
LANDED..........
15-09-2013
SoMeOnE-SoMeWhErE said:
AOA Everyone !!!!

I know its been a long time.....but I feel its better for me this way....I don't think about Canada too much and get to focus on my current job...anyways...

Sent a CSE to LVO and got the standard reply that my case is undergoing background checks...

@ Coming_to_Canada...sorry about the tracker...but since I couldn't keep it updated plus am not active here on the forum/thread...I decided to take it off...I can send it to u via email if u want?? send me a PM if you want it...no issues..

@ devilhimselff, @ docpak, @ cocknbull, @ jewa, @ nashe_31, @ discreet, @ ss1886, @ Coming_to_Canada, @ ammaartahir, @ amerian, @ linksalman, @ islamabad.....and everyone else......how r things going??? Hope all is good !!!

I hope and pray that we all get our PR sooner than we can think .... Inshallah !!

rrrrr
@ Someone-Somewhere
Good to hear form you.
I am still waiting for MR, like you I too got the same reply from LVO recently that background checks ae under process for me.

Islamabad

Star Member
Feb 9, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 2011
Med's Request
04 Aug 2011
Med's Done....
10 Aug 2011
Passport Req..
Waiting...
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting...
LANDED..........
SoMeOnE-SoMeWhErE said:
AOA Everyone !!!!

@ Coming_to_Canada...sorry about the tracker...but since I couldn't keep it updated plus am not active here on the forum/thread...I decided to take it off...I can send it to u via email if u want?? send me a PM if you want it...no issues..

@ devilhimselff, @ docpak, @ cocknbull, @ jewa, @ nashe_31, @ discreet, @ ss1886, @ Coming_to_Canada, @ ammaartahir, @ amerian, @ linksalman, @ islamabad.....and everyone else......how r things going??? Hope all is good !!!

@ someonesomewhere !

Many thanks.... you appeared but address still not reapperad :) still waiting for PPR1.

Take care.

SoMeOnE-SoMeWhErE

Oct 21, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
NOV 2010
Med's Request
OCT 2011
Med's Done....
OCT 2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
PPR1 JUN 2012 PPR2 JUL 2012
VISA ISSUED...
JUL 2012
LANDED..........
AUG 2012
Islamabad said:
@ someonesomewhere !

Many thanks.... you appeared but address still not reapperad :) still waiting for PPR1.

Take care.

hahahaha....good one !!!!

cocknbull

Champion Member
Jan 20, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
SoMeOnE-SoMeWhErE said:
hahahaha....good one !!!!
Hi some one!

Buddy how you doing. I have seen now you are not coming here often. Keeping yourself busy in other things... :). Hows going on...We all are kind a stuck here.....I hope and pray this wait overs soon....Keep posting...All the very best..

Just a piece of advice order your GCMS..Its kinda useful thing....Thanks

cocknbull

Champion Member
Jan 20, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Hani!

It takes a month if you order via relative / friend within canada. Dear like you I am also in process since 9-1-12. I got my GCMS and visa officer was satisfied with all aspects of my file. I was awarded 68 points and he asked PMB Ottawa to issue 60 days window MR. I checked my GCMS with Mr Qorax and he told me to wait to get medicals because they prioritise nocs and they issue medicals as per most recent job market / requirement in Canada and there is always a queue in PMB Ottawa. Do you get my point? Medicals are getting delayed because of queue. I hope same is your case. I definitely recommend you to order your GCMS. Thanks

kalimorian

Jan 17, 2012
Karachi
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
7 March 2011
Doc's Request.
In-Process 18 june, 2012
AOR Received.
24 june,2011
File Transfer...
24 june,2011
Med's Request
18 aug,2012
Med's Done....
28 aug,2012, line on e-case 10,sep,12
Passport Req..
PPR1 3rd Jan,13 PPR2 7FEB,13
VISA ISSUED...
14th Feb,13
LANDED..........
soon
cocknbull said:
Hi Hani!

It takes a month if you order via relative / friend within canada. Dear like you I am also in process since 9-1-12. I got my GCMS and visa officer was satisfied with all aspects of my file. I was awarded 68 points and he asked PMB Ottawa to issue 60 days window MR. I checked my GCMS with Mr Qorax and he told me to wait to get medicals because they prioritise nocs and they issue medicals as per most recent job market / requirement in Canada and there is always a queue in PMB Ottawa. Do you get my point? Medicals are getting delayed because of queue. I hope same is your case. I definitely recommend you to order your GCMS. Thanks

Dear ..
do you think i should order GCMS as i am still RBVO since july 2011, and its a year now application to CIC...

jewa

Star Member
Jul 5, 2011
pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
london
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 2011
AOR Received.
05-04-2011
IELTS Request
with document
File Transfer...
May-2011
Med's Request
08-08-2011
Med's Done....
26-09-2011
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
(PPR Step-1) 09-07-201(PPR Step-2) 23-08-2012
VISA ISSUED...
06-09-2012
LANDED..........
21-09-2012
docpak said:
@ jewa.........................i know how annoying and depressing this wait must be for you, CiC has its own ''strange ways'' ( want to say something else bt to b on cultured side) nothing can be done except this wait......you can order GCMS as its hell of late now for your step 1. u should see whats going on with file..... i always pray for you n some one to share breaking good news soon:) dont get worry its matter of time otherwise you are through inshaALLAH.

@ coming to canada......thanx brother for your wish ad concern.im waiting my step 2 letter its due time for it, max are 45 days its 37th for me so lets see, do remember in dua.
.all the very best for you MR AND Further processing.
will update you all inshaALLAH for any movement in case.
docpak

hi docpak

good to see your comments. i hope and i pray for you and all to got next step of processing. one thing i want to share for all forum i observe and see that mostly visa office is given preference of noc 3112 – General Practitioners and Family Physicians. i asked about this to my cousin about this condition(he is also cardiologist and Canadian nationality) so he told me that most of the doctor will further migrate to america or they got job in america.b coz in america 3112 have most demanded and have lot off opportunity(so good for all doctors. its purely my personal observation. might be i am wrong.(many many thanks @ devilhimselff, @ docpak, @ cocknbull, @someone @ nashe_31, @ discreet, @ ss1886, @ Coming_to_Canada, @ ammaartahir, @ amerian, @ linksalman, @ islamabad... all these and rest of the persons who sharing their views and given advice.)

with thanks

jewa

HANY2012

Star Member
Jan 24, 2012
cocknbull said:
Hi Hani!

DEAR Cocknbull,

thanks alot it is very good infromation and i will order it ?

but last question this mean it is just waiting time and no more background check correct?

hany

cocknbull

Champion Member
Jan 20, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
kalimorian said:
Dear ..
do you think i should order GCMS as i am still RBVO since july 2011, and its a year now application to CIC...
Hi Kalimorain!

Yes dear any one who has got PER should order GCMS. Reason is first of all you will know your bring forward date means what date you will go in process and they see your file. Secondly you will be able to see notes of visa officer after initial screening if he is satisfied with your documents on file. I know another person who is RBVO like you and he is a post june Pakistani and he ordered twice his GCMS notes. In first notes they had written that they were not satisfied with his proof of funds and relative in Canada's documents so he urgently sent those documents. In his 2nd notes he saw that now visa officer was satisfied with his documents.

Dear yes go for GCMS notes. It is always helpful if you have received your PER initially.

I got mine on 24 Feb 2012 but I have ordered again for the 2nd time which is due on 10 April 2012.

Thanks

cocknbull

Champion Member
Jan 20, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
HANY2012 said:
DEAR Cocknbull,

thanks alot it is very good infromation and i will order it ?

but last question this mean it is just waiting time and no more background check correct?

hany
Dear my security and criminality were both 1 means both passed. Its normally security that takes a long long time to clear. Criminality is normally passed quickly. Yes Alhumdulillah Mr Qorax told me that my file is near completion and I need to wait a bit to get medicals.

In your GCMS you will be able to see if your security / criminality are passed. If you have stayed in different countries for more than 6 months and provided many police certificates it will take a long time to pass security and can take some months. You will also be able to see if visa officer is satisfied with all aspects of your file. Thanks