+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Pak. Bro Agar CHC Student Account Fund ke Verification Karay TOH KIA Bank Call ?

zohaib108

Jul 26, 2011
Pak. Bro Agar CHC Student Account Fund ke Verification Karay TOH KIA Bank Call kar kay studnet ko bulata ha ya batat ha kay ap kee verification aye ha Embassy say Agar Student nay Bank Loan letteer liya hoo toh. Main NAy Bank loan liya hova ha aur 14 Feb,2012 ka apply kia hova ha toh 1 week pheley bank nay mujhe call ki thi kay app ki Embassy say Funds ki verification aye hovi ha toh app ko sign karnay kay liye bulaya ha yeh dobara hum nay Head office bhaijne ha. Is that true bank batat ha kay app kee Embassy say Verification aye ha kay nahi. Is that True.Kia bank call karta ha kay nahi????????? Seniors plz tell me and Guide me ya koi studnet jis koi aye ho ya nahi ya aisa hota ha kay nahi????????????????

Inam89

Champion Member
Feb 23, 2012
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
Yes
IELTS Request
Med's Done....
Yes
zohaib108 said:
Pak. Bro Agar CHC Student Account Fund ke Verification Karay TOH KIA Bank Call kar kay studnet ko bulata ha ya batat ha kay ap kee verification aye ha Embassy say Agar Student nay Bank Loan letteer liya hoo toh. Main NAy Bank loan liya hova ha aur 14 Feb,2012 ka apply kia hova ha toh 1 week pheley bank nay mujhe call ki thi kay app ki Embassy say Funds ki verification aye hovi ha toh app ko sign karnay kay liye bulaya ha yeh dobara hum nay Head office bhaijne ha. Is that true bank batat ha kay app kee Embassy say Verification aye ha kay nahi. Is that True.Kia bank call karta ha kay nahi????????? Seniors plz tell me and Guide me ya koi studnet jis koi aye ho ya nahi ya aisa hota ha kay nahi????????????
1. As far as verification is concerned, so Yes CHC Islamabad verify the funds.
2. In case of normal banks statement (not a loan) the matter is kept confidential and you are not informed.
3. Go to bank and read the paper that you are about to sign. It must be an application stating that you authorize the bank to release the information of your bank account/ loan to CHC islamabad.

If this is truly from CHC Islamabad then bro, speed up. As CHC is processing your file.

Abu Bakr

Dec 9, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC ISLAMABAD
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
zohaib108 said:
Pak. Bro Agar CHC Student Account Fund ke Verification Karay TOH KIA Bank Call kar kay studnet ko bulata ha ya batat ha kay ap kee verification aye ha Embassy say Agar Student nay Bank Loan letteer liya hoo toh. Main NAy Bank loan liya hova ha aur 14 Feb,2012 ka apply kia hova ha toh 1 week pheley bank nay mujhe call ki thi kay app ki Embassy say Funds ki verification aye hovi ha toh app ko sign karnay kay liye bulaya ha yeh dobara hum nay Head office bhaijne ha. Is that true bank batat ha kay app kee Embassy say Verification aye ha kay nahi. Is that True.Kia bank call karta ha kay nahi????????? Seniors plz tell me and Guide me ya koi studnet jis koi aye ho ya nahi ya aisa hota ha kay nahi????????????????
hi,
As for as i know CHC does not verify the account directly the bank branch where is our money......they check account verification by head office of the bank, they send the mail to the head office and tell him the applicant's account number and the head office verified the funds....i h'v never found any case that bank call the applicant for sign etc......

cheif

Feb 5, 2012
Abu Bakr said:
hi,
As for as i know CHC does not verify the account directly the bank branch where is our money......they check account verification by head office of the bank, they send the mail to the head office and tell him the applicant's account number and the head office verified the funds....i h'v never found any case that bank call the applicant for sign etc......
no dear they don't verify through e.mail
its not easy for bank to tell them by just replying.
embassy calls to bank and they asks about the applicant's fund and bank requires the copy of bank statement through fax. when bank receives the copy of our bank statement then it proceeds further.

Inam89

Champion Member
Feb 23, 2012
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
Yes
IELTS Request
Med's Done....
Yes
zohaib108 said:
Pak. Bro Agar CHC Student Account Fund ke Verification Karay TOH KIA Bank Call kar kay studnet ko bulata ha ya batat ha kay ap kee verification aye ha Embassy say Agar Student nay Bank Loan letteer liya hoo toh. Main NAy Bank loan liya hova ha aur 14 Feb,2012 ka apply kia hova ha toh 1 week pheley bank nay mujhe call ki thi kay app ki Embassy say Funds ki verification aye hovi ha toh app ko sign karnay kay liye bulaya ha [size=10pt]yeh dobara hum nay Head office bhaijne ha[/size]. Is that true bank batat ha kay app kee Embassy say Verification aye ha kay nahi. Is that True.Kia bank call karta ha kay nahi????????? Seniors plz tell me and Guide me ya koi studnet jis koi aye ho ya nahi ya aisa hota ha kay nahi????????????????
Abu Bakr said:
hi,
@ Abu Bakr:
CHC didn't ask his bank's branch directly, according to his statement, his branch is asked by the HEAD OFFICE. So CHC has asked the head office of his bank not his branch.

@ zohaib:
Go to the bank ASAP and get to know the letter you are signing. There is nothing to shy about asking anything. It is your right to know things before you sign it.