+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Pak Applicants Tweet Abudhabi office

kaNEDDA234

Aug 21, 2020
Guys what in the world is going on? i guess we will be forced to defer to Jan intake because apparently the Abudhabi seems to be smoking pot 24/7 and I am in complete agony that people are being happy for 6-7 AIP issued during the whole month whereas Pak applicants are in hundreds if not thousands. They are playing mind games with us i wish everyone could reach out to them to expedite our process by tagging them on Twitter and please use the correct hashtag #CanadainUAE request them to expedite our processing before 15 Sep

Reactions: row.one

A1S

Star Member
Aug 9, 2020
yeah ... so few people have gotten AIP from Pakistan, and now that its August 20th, I'm really getting worried

kaNEDDA234

Aug 21, 2020
I wish there was One way someone could boycott even applying to Canada but it would be practically impossible we pay tons of fee to Universities a lot of money goes towards application fee and GIC what is the point of introducing SDS, its more like Student Death Stream brcause they only pick a handful of applicants only going for top tier universities whereas other medium/low ranking Universities/Colleges get the same generic refusals

Pardon my Anger but I honestly laugh how people love to celebrate mere 5-6 AIP issued in one month time its very ridiculous to me we all know it is not realistically possible to get a mass update in just a few days especially from this lazy office

Last edited:
Reactions: asadmah87 and Asmii

Asmii

Star Member
Nov 9, 2019
They are doing same with Nepali application our files are processed in new Delhi and there first priority is for Indian students they have not looked at online files submitted from Nepal.

• Sad
Reactions: GradStudent18

asadmah87

Oct 26, 2019
I wish there was One way someone could boycott even applying to Canada but it would be practically impossible we pay tons of fee to Universities a lot of money goes towards application fee and GIC what is the point of introducing SDS, its more like Student Death Stream brcause they only pick a handful of applicants only going for top tier universities whereas other medium/low ranking Universities/Colleges get the same generic refusals

Pardon my Anger but I honestly laugh how people love to celebrate mere 5-6 AIP issued in one month time its very ridiculous to me we all know it is not realistically possible to get a mass update in just a few days especially from this lazy office
you are right brother.. Indian are getting AIP's in thousands per day, Even though COVID cases in India are increasing. Wish we had someone who would listen to us and our concerns. i even send mail to Pakistani sleeping consulate in Canada. tweet about it a well. Let raise voice together. we need to be jelled.

Capricorn11

Star Member
Aug 17, 2020

Absolutely everyone is losing their patience we are not billionaire paying interest to store our file pending in there data base. Atleast they should have been straight forward and limit the application submission if they were not able to handle the load with reduced staff members

• Sad

kaNEDDA234

Aug 21, 2020
you are right brother.. Indian are getting AIP's in thousands per day, Even though COVID cases in India are increasing. Wish we had someone who would listen to us and our concerns. i even send mail to Pakistani sleeping consulate in Canada. tweet about it a well. Let raise voice together. we need to be jelled.
The consulate cannot do anything but the Foreign Office can be requested to look into this matter to thank the responsible office for their kind services in exchange for money

kaNEDDA234

Aug 21, 2020
SDS is more like Student "Dowry" Stream, we pay for the Dowry but the bride gets married to our neighbours or someone from another part of the planet, when we demand our Dowry back they take some of the Jewels and return an empty Necklace instead

• Sad

Zyqwerty

Star Member
Jul 8, 2020
We have received your email/ Nous avons reçu votre message
Your request (659079) has been received. Due to the amount of correspondence received, CBC may not reply personally to all comments about our programming. Our priority is to respond to audience questions and to assist those needing help using our digital products.

CBC News wants to hear from you about any topic related to the global pandemic. Please email COVID@cbc.ca

We encourage you to review the FAQs in our Help Centre, particularly if you wish to submit a news tip or community event, are looking to stream content on demand or need other help navigating our website.

To add additional comments, reply to this email.

If you are interested in helping CBC make better products and experiences, you can join the Your CBC Say panel.