+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Paid in cash

riju16

Star Member
Nov 12, 2017
Hello everyone,

I worked as a software engineer for 3 years, in a small company which was just started when I had joined, hence i was paid in cash ( non taxable amount). I have a reference letter stating all the requirements which is needed for express entry application such as my designations. working hours, job duties etc. I have pay slips too as an evidence of my salary.

My question is do I need to even mention that I was paid in cash in the first place. And if yes what other requirements do I need or might need in the future.

Chintan31

Sep 16, 2020
Category........
FSW
AOR Received.
10/09/20
Med's Done....
12/10/20
Passport Req..
18/12/20
Hello everyone,

I worked as a software engineer for 3 years, in a small company which was just started when I had joined, hence i was paid in cash ( non taxable amount). I have a reference letter stating all the requirements which is needed for express entry application such as my designations. working hours, job duties etc. I have pay slips too as an evidence of my salary.

My question is do I need to even mention that I was paid in cash in the first place. And if yes what other requirements do I need or might need in the future.
Assuming you are an outland applicant, it will be advisable to mention it in the reference letter that the mode of payment was cash. Your payslips will substantiate the point.