+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Page for those applying under NOC 0111 and NOC 1111

noneng

Dec 23, 2008
mom2karl: yes i will make sure that this time i will be careful with my job description. thanks again for your help.

salkam

Jul 19, 2009
Very Urgent Please Help

Hi guys, I hope you will help me on this urgent issue,
I have 4 years Financeial Accountant + 4 years Finance Manager Experience with a Frenh Company, I have Bachelors degree plus C.P.A.
I applied under NOC 0111 ,and written 4 lines for my Job duties
  • Financial Management/Analysis
    Forecasting, Cash Management
    Budget Preparation/Administration
    General /Project Accounting
Unfortunately they refused my case on first stage and said your duties does not match with NOC 0111.
Now I am going to re-apply Under 1111, Can you please guide me what should I write in my core duties ? any advise, as I have been already refused I dont want to take risk. please help.
Mrs. Kamran

salkam

Jul 19, 2009
Help Required

Hi , I hope you will help me on this urgent issue,
I have 4 years Financeial Accountant + 4 years Finance Manager Experience with a Frenh Company, I have Bachelors degree plus C.P.A.

Financial Management/Analysis

Unfortunately they refused my case on first stage and said your duties does not match with NOC 0111.
Now I am going to re-apply Under 1111, Can you please guide me what should I write in my core duties ? any advise, as I have been already refused I dont want to take risk. please help.
Mrs. Kamran

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Re: Help Required

Hi

salkam said:
Hi , I hope you will help me on this urgent issue,

Financial Management/Analysis

Mrs. Kamran
Be prepared for a very close scrutiny. You should read the NOC description and pick out the duties that you do and the ones that your employer is going to say you do, and use them.

PMM

somey11

Nov 23, 2009
Lahore
NOC Code......
Hi All,

please help to resolve my problem

my wife is accountant in a small level company, NOC is 1111. my question is that she did MA Economics. i think job experience does not match against qualification, will it problem in immigration? i want to apply soon. thanks

BR//Usman

nimmiboy

Apr 22, 2005
Riyadh - KSA
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I am performing following duties in my current company as an accountant, you guys pls guide that are these enough to qualify under NOC 1111?

1. Prepare profit and loss statements and monthly closing and costaccounting reports.
2. Compile and analyze financial information to prepare entries to accounts, such as general ledger accounts, and document business transactions.
3. Establish, maintain, and coordinate the implementation of accounting and accounting control procedures.
4. Analyze and review budgets and expenditures for local, state,federal, and private funding, contracts,and grants.
5. Monitor and review accounting and related system reports for accuracy and completeness.
6. Prepare and review budget, revenue,expense, payroll entries, invoices, and other accounting documents.
7. Analyze revenue and expenditure trends and recommend appropriate budget levels, and ensure expenditure control.
8. Explain billing invoices and accounting policies to staff, vendors and clients.
9. Resolve accounting discrepancies.
10. Recommend, develop and maintain financial data bases, computer software systems and manual filing systems.
11. Supervise the input and handling of financial data and reports for the company's automated financial systems.
12. Interact with internal and external auditors in completing audits.

Pls guide

Umair

Jul 28, 2010
Edmonton
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-05-2009
Doc's Request.
06-08-2009
AOR Received.
23-12-2009 ( 2nd )
Med's Request
21 Feb 2012
Med's Done....
25 Feb 2012
Interview........
VISA ISSUED...
23-11-2012
LANDED..........
30 DEC 2012 EDMONTON Via Montreal YAHOO
My estatus shows "received by visa office" since December 2009.

Long way to wait