Med's Done....
12 April
Interview........
Telephonic
Passport Req..
April 2013
VISA ISSUED...
13 oct 2013
Finally good news has come! Treasury Board will enter arbitration to end foreign service strike

http://www.ipolitics.ca/2013/07/23/treasury-board-will-enter-into-arbitration-to-end-foreign-service-strike-with-conditions/

mubu

Star Member
Apr 9, 2012
India
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14 March 2012
IELTS Request
submitted with application score 7.5
Med's Request
6 September 2012
Med's Done....
8 September 2012 , Remedicals done on 3`rd May2014
Interview........
Interview call from NDVO on October 23`rd2012
Passport Req..
6 September 2012 , 8`th May 2014 passports submited after remedicals along with the passports for the New born
VISA ISSUED...
Insha Allah..soon!!!!!!!!
LANDED..........
Soon after visa arrival
Thank God at lastttttttt we are waiting for our passport`s back from NDVO............since 10 months

mubu

Star Member
Apr 9, 2012
India
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14 March 2012
IELTS Request
submitted with application score 7.5
Med's Request
6 September 2012
Med's Done....
8 September 2012 , Remedicals done on 3`rd May2014
Interview........
Interview call from NDVO on October 23`rd2012
Passport Req..
6 September 2012 , 8`th May 2014 passports submited after remedicals along with the passports for the New born
VISA ISSUED...
Insha Allah..soon!!!!!!!!
LANDED..........
Soon after visa arrival
Here`s the latest update regarding the PAFSO strike

http://www.tbs-sct.gc.ca/media/nr-cp/2013/0723-eng.asp

applyvisa

Star Member
Apr 16, 2010
Here is the official statement by Tony Clement available on the Marketwire.

http://www.marketwire.com/press-release/statement-honourable-tony-clement-president-treasury-board-pafso-negotiations-1813779.htm

singh_j

Star Member
Jul 16, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 2013
AOR Received.
April 2013
File Transfer...
May 2013
Med's Done....
March 2013
Passport Req..
June 2013
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
waiting
For immediate release on facebook PAFSO page

Statement by the Professional Association of Foreign Service Officers: Government's Response to Offer of Binding Arbitration
[Ottawa – July 23, 2013] Shortly before today's noon deadline, PAFSO received a letter from the President of the Treasury Board responding to our offer of binding arbitration.
As he has stated publicly, Minister Clement has agreed to PAFSO's offer of binding arbitration subject to “certain conditions”. PAFSO is reviewing these conditions and will follow up directly with the Treasury Board. PAFSO will need to assure itself that any arbitration mechanism allows for a full and fair hearing of arguments on both sides – an objective we are sure the Government shares.
PAFSO appreciates the Government's attempt at finding a resolution to this dispute and remains hopeful that a responsible way forward can be agreed upon by both parties. Until agreement is reached, there will be no change in PAFSO's job action measures.
PAFSO will update our members, the general public, and the media once we have more information to share.

Django Unchained

Star Member
May 29, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-2010
Med's Request
03-2013
Med's Done....
03-2013
Passport Req..
03-2013
VISA ISSUED...
Jan-2014
singh_j said:
For immediate release on facebook PAFSO page

Statement by the Professional Association of Foreign Service Officers: Government's Response to Offer of Binding Arbitration
[Ottawa – July 23, 2013] Shortly before today's noon deadline, PAFSO received a letter from the President of the Treasury Board responding to our offer of binding arbitration.
As he has stated publicly, Minister Clement has agreed to PAFSO's offer of binding arbitration subject to “certain conditions”. PAFSO is reviewing these conditions and will follow up directly with the Treasury Board. PAFSO will need to assure itself that any arbitration mechanism allows for a full and fair hearing of arguments on both sides – an objective we are sure the Government shares.
PAFSO appreciates the Government's attempt at finding a resolution to this dispute and remains hopeful that a responsible way forward can be agreed upon by both parties. Until agreement is reached, there will be no change in PAFSO's job action measures.
PAFSO will update our members, the general public, and the media once we have more information to share.
Really thanks dear... now every word of news seems a blessing.... i wish they should be back on their job soon..
god bless us all..

santyIndia

Star Member
Jul 23, 2013
Chennai, India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-07-2013
Med's Done....
19-07-2013
VISA ISSUED...
26-08-2013
LANDED..........
14-09-2013 (Expecting)
Our wait is not yet over

"Until agreement is reached, there will be no change in PAFSO's job action measures."

:mad:

goldy.sharma45

Star Member
Aug 9, 2010
While some of us are still contemplating that strike has ended as Clement had conditionally agreed to PAFSO members but PAFSO people are yet to announce their final verdict so that both the sides reached to unanimous agreement. So we still have to wait for any official announcement on PAFSO part .

swarupsh

Star Member
Jun 29, 2013
goldy.sharma45 said:
While some of us are still contemplating that strike has ended as Clement had conditionally agreed to PAFSO members but PAFSO people are yet to announce their final verdict so that both the sides reached to unanimous agreement. So we still have to wait for any official announcement on PAFSO part .
Dear Goldy,
This strike can also affect people whose passports are with Canadian High Commission and Decisions are made on their Ecas..

Just wondering because my passport was sent on 4th June, Decision made On Ecas on 14th July... now 10 days are finished and still passport are not returned back also no one is replying to my emails in CHC london visa Office.

Please give your comments...

Swarupsh

swarupsh

Star Member
Jun 29, 2013
goldy.sharma45 said:
Don't worry dear soon you will receive your Passports with Shining VISA's , u r very close to ur destination
I hope Goldy,

Thanks for your message. But seriously this waiting time is too much frustrating and it also affects daily routines.

I hope your words will come true soon for me....

Swarupsh

santyIndia

Star Member
Jul 23, 2013
Chennai, India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-07-2013
Med's Done....
19-07-2013
VISA ISSUED...
26-08-2013
LANDED..........
14-09-2013 (Expecting)
Here is my story. I worked very hard to earn confidence in my client and company. From 2009 I was trying to convince my client that working from Canada will be more benifitable for both of us, he finaly agreed after 4 years and here I am waiting for PAFSO to end strike and give me Visa, if PAFSO delays upto September in giving me Visa my project will go to someone else and my 4 years hard work will be wasted. I am a very poor man but will be able to earn some bucks if I get Visa.

deepakchauhan

Jul 22, 2013
Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-05-2010
Med's Done....
07-11-2012
VISA ISSUED...
IN HANDS OF PAFSO
LANDED..........
IN HANDS OF GOD
Its a very strange situation...for 1400 people at PAFSO they are putting so many people's life, family, career and emotions at stake....why dont they come to a conclusion quickly..

I had resigned from my job thinking I would get the VISA but now I am totally confused and frustated..

I hope they act fast this time.. :-\

rawalpindi

Star Member
Apr 4, 2012
News
24 July 2013 - Statement by the Professional Association of Foreign Service Officers: PAFSO Responds to Government's Conditional Acceptance of Arbitration

This morning, PAFSO sent a letter to the President of the Treasury Board. The correspondence addresses the conditions which the Government is seeking to attach to its acceptance of binding arbitration.

While we would have preferred to initiate the arbitration process without preconditions, PAFSO is committed to finding a reasonable and responsible way forward which will allow for a full and fair hearing of arguments from both sides – an objective we are sure the Government shares.

We await the Government's response. Until the conditions for arbitration are resolved, there will be no change in PAFSO’s job action measures.

rohitchaudhary1976

Star Member
May 26, 2010
Kenya
Visa Office......
Nairobi
Doc's Request.
N/A
http://www.thestar.com/news/canada/2013/07/23/federal_government_agrees_to_binding_arbitration_with_foreign_service_workers.html