26/4/2010
IELTS Request
sent along with application
Med's Request
6/3/2013
Med's Done....
on 30/3/2013 ECAS 3rd line on 15/4/13
Interview........
hopefully waived off (RPRF encashed on 17/4/13)
Passport Req..
6/3/2013 (sent complete application package to NDVO on 6/4/13 through DHL Blue Dart)
VISA ISSUED...
Not yet received
LANDED..........
God`s will
idima said:
There were huge backlogs and long processing time even before this strike, why do you think something will be different after?

-Even before strike processing time for visitor visa in most of their VO was more than 1 month. World longest time.
-Even before strike they managed to create huge backlogs of few hundreds of thousands applications for PR, which they simply trashed out. After they took processing fees upfront and applicants were waiting in line for many years.
-Even before strike entire Canadian immigration program was halted for 1 year, because they could not do their work in time. Brilliant decision.

They are not interested in being effective and efficient. No pay increases will change their attitude towards their work.
If they underperform like this in private sector, they would be fired long time ago and more effective workers would be hired. And that would be fair.
well said idima
These PAFSO guys are just a tiny group of self-serving bureaucrats. Nothing else.
They don't care of anything else except their fat paycheck. And they showed it explicitly when they took lives and future of many thousands of people as hostages and wild card in their "bargaining" game. Or better to call it blackmail? That what it was in my opinion.

Why do you think they will work their asses off to clear backlogs? Because they feel guilty that they did so much harm to innocent people? Because they want to make it up to them? Come on. Don't be so naive. They don't have any time limits when doing their work.
They got their pay increase. Now back to normal. From worse to bad. Till next strike.

:-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-*well said my friend

Imranazh

Star Member
Aug 24, 2013
Toronto, ON
Doc's Request.
Submitted with appliaction
IELTS Request
Submitted with appliaction
LVO still showing Alert - Strike Action on their first page....they should have removed this by now...

msaeed

VIP Member
Nov 7, 2012
Lahore Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-11-2009
VISA ISSUED...
الحمد لله رب العالمين - 27-06-2014
LANDED..........
الحمد لله رب العالمين March 28, 2015.
Imranazh said:
LVO still showing Alert - Strike Action on their first page....they should have removed this by now...
Sir

Normally CIC removes / updates their web pages after 4 weeks.
They are Toooooooooooooooooo fasssssssssssssssttttttttttt

msaeed

VIP Member
Nov 7, 2012
Lahore Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-11-2009
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
BINSON said:
if their is no DM today or tommorrow it means they will start for bulk issuing only after 2months as they have been doing so in the past dont know just an assumption .my medicals are going to expire in 4 months time if at all they make DM in my case will i have to land before medical expiry date?
Really worried as only 4 months left for medical expiry and nothing happening in my case not even medicals recieved line ..i hope strike is over atleast now they will according to the time mentioned for passport return...
Please comment friends looking on my case my timeline on tle left hand side...
Sir

Do not worry , you will get your visa or extension in medicals expiry
Stay Blessed

Kind Regards

msaeed

VIP Member
Nov 7, 2012
Lahore Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-11-2009
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
deadsea02 said:
So guys, When will they go back to work??
Sir

In legal strike all workers come and sign their attendance , but do not perform their assigned duties. All of these officers are on their job stations , and I am confident that normal working will start from Today.

As naturally they will have to align themselves , attend internal meetings of Visa Office , getting guide lines etc.

Major backlog is of immigrant visas , where as Student , Visitor and Business Visas have no major backlog

Be positive and hope for the best.

Kind Regards

ehmile24

Jul 21, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
GOD is in control
looking forward to receive my Work permit

msaeed

VIP Member
Nov 7, 2012
Lahore Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-11-2009
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
idima said:
There were huge backlogs and long processing time even before this strike, why do you think something will be different after?

-Even before strike processing time for visitor visa in most of their VO was more than 1 month. World longest time.
-Even before strike they managed to create huge backlogs of few hundreds of thousands applications for PR, which they simply trashed out. After they took processing fees upfront and applicants were waiting in line for many years.
-Even before strike entire Canadian immigration program was halted for 1 year, because they could not do their work in time. Brilliant decision.

They are not interested in being effective and efficient. No pay increases will change their attitude towards their work.
If they underperform like this in private sector, they would be fired long time ago and more effective workers would be hired. And that would be fair.

These PAFSO guys are just a tiny group of self-serving bureaucrats. Nothing else.
They don't care of anything else except their fat paycheck. And they showed it explicitly when they took lives and future of many thousands of people as hostages and wild card in their "bargaining" game. Or better to call it blackmail? That what it was in my opinion.

Why do you think they will work their asses off to clear backlogs? Because they feel guilty that they did so much harm to innocent people? Because they want to make it up to them? Come on. Don't be so naive. They don't have any time limits when doing their work.
They got their pay increase. Now back to normal. From worse to bad. Till next strike.
Sir

I can understand your feelings , as I am in same boat.

Please understand that We so not have any option other than waiting. Enjoy your time with your family and mates , as these days will never come back again. Moment you are in Canada , you will be working like a machine , firstly for your survival , then for your consolidation ,a finally for your children's future.

When you will realize that you need to see your love ones back at home , some of them will be no longer living , others will move to other places for their better living (as we are planning) , and balance will have no time for you.

Enjoy and have a blessed time

Kind Regards

Ms Dhillon

Jul 24, 2013
msaeed said:
Sir

Please understand that We so not have any option other than waiting. Enjoy your time with your family and mates , as these days will never come back again. Moment you are in Canada , you will be working like a machine , firstly for your survival , then for your consolidation ,a finally for your children's future.

When you will realize that you need to see your love ones back at home , some of them will be no longer living , others will move to other places for their better living (as we are planning) , and balance will have no time for you. ,thesev

Kind Regards
hi,well said my friend .These days are not going to come back.

msaeed

VIP Member
Nov 7, 2012
Lahore Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-11-2009
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Ms Dhillon said:
hi,well said my friend .These days are not going to come back.
Sir

Frustrating ourselves , ruins our family life - Ameen

vmaac

Star Member
Jun 25, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra Visa Office
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-03-2013
Doc's Request.
15-08-2013
Nomination.....
29-08-2013
AOR Received.
21-03-2013
IELTS Request
Submitted during application
Med's Request
28-11-2013& 23-04-2014 (baby)
Med's Done....
29-11-2013 & 24-04-2014 (baby)
Interview........
14-08-2013 For Sponsor and 15-08-2013 I was interviewed
Passport Req..
15-05-2014
VISA ISSUED...
Very soon...
LANDED..........
Almost here...
idima said:

These statements are facts that can be validated. But then the real question now is this... Is any of the Citizens and Immigrations top offcicers listening? I really do not know the answer to that questions... So the best, we can do now is wait and hope all goes well. After that, once we get to Canada, we can "light the Candle" (Make a positive difference). This is exactly what I plan to do.. And I am sure some of us will also want to so same - "MAKE A POSITIVE DIFFERENCE"

Sep 18, 2011
Dear m saeed,
I m new to this forum so not aware how does this work bt thought of writin to u tat I have applied on 24th July 2013 under 1112 category n until then the cap had not yet reached. What do u think r my chances s I havent heard anythin from CIC s yet. I was following the link and it shows tat the cap for 1112 reached on 22nd august.
pls reply...
chandni

idima

Jun 5, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
msaeed said:
Sir

When you will realize that you need to see your love ones back at home , some of them will be no longer living , others will move to other places for their better living (as we are planning) , and balance will have no time for you.

Kind Regards
Dear Sir,

Firstly, I want to thank you for your inspiring motivational words of deep wisdom.

Just want to let you know, that I perfectly understand... and fully realize...and totally agree with everything that you said.

All the best for you too, my friend.

suryavanshi

Star Member
Jul 29, 2013
Hyderabad
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26/4/2010
IELTS Request
sent along with application
Med's Request
6/3/2013
Med's Done....
on 30/3/2013 ECAS 3rd line on 15/4/13
Interview........
hopefully waived off (RPRF encashed on 17/4/13)
Passport Req..
6/3/2013 (sent complete application package to NDVO on 6/4/13 through DHL Blue Dart)
VISA ISSUED...
Not yet received
LANDED..........
God`s will
idima said:
Dear Sir,

Firstly, I want to thank you for your inspiring motivational words of deep wisdom.

Just want to let you know, that I perfectly understand... and fully realize...and totally agree with everything that you said.

All the best for you too, my friend.
:D :D :D :D :D :D :) :) :) :) :) :) well said my friends :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-*

rockeysodhi

Sep 25, 2013
I AGREE WID NICE THOUGHTS OF M SAEED i wud add THE THE WOODS ARE... BUT I HAVE PROMISES TO KEEP AND MILES TO GO BEFORE I SLEEP

msaeed

VIP Member
Nov 7, 2012
Lahore Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-11-2009
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
chandni_mehta84 said:
Dear m saeed,
I m new to this forum so not aware how does this work bt thought of writin to u tat I have applied on 24th July 2013 under 1112 category n until then the cap had not yet reached. What do u think r my chances s I havent heard anythin from CIC s yet. I was following the link and it shows tat the cap for 1112 reached on 22nd august.
pls reply...
chandni
Dear Madam
Good Day

I personally believe that you are with a positive chance. Please understand procedure ;

1. CIC receives documents - If approved sent to Visa Office (Normally takes 6 months of assessment at CIC) and if rejected , mailed back to applicant
2. If you have not received any thing from CIC till date , stay positive
3. Visa offices were on strike , and delays are due to these
4. Check has your fee enchased - Check from bank from where you got your DD
5. or mail a query on this address , FSW-Sydney-Search-Enquiry@cic.gc.ca , they will respond you in detail

Stay Blessed