NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-29-2014
IELTS Request
With App
Hi everyone

1- I have couriered my FSW application to the CIO's P O Box address instead of the physical address should I call DHL and have them deliver the package to the Physical address instead?

2- For some reason the DHL AWB has Mira Road in the address instead of Sydney, I read online that Mira Road and Sydney have been joined by one municipality, is that OK or should I change that with DHL too?

The package should be delivered on the 29th or the 30th of December.

Kind regards

zainab.p

Star Member
Mar 21, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-12-2014
Hi

I 2 sent with PO BOX thrugh DHL....at first they didnt recognize & track....later they called to confirm the add...n DHL trackng ...shows NS area, Sydney....so just confirm with DHL...

Also when did u post ur app??

mhussein

Star Member
Dec 26, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Amman
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-29-2014
IELTS Request
With App
Hello Zainb

Thanks a million for your prompt response, can you pls explain what I need to do a little further

Do I need to contact DHL and have them deliver the package to the CIC courier address??

I sent my application package with DHL on the 20th, now the tracking status shows

Wednesday, December 24, 2014 Location Time
30 Departed Facility in ONTARIO SERVICE AREA - CANADA ONTARIO SERVICE AREA, ON - CANADA 11:34

So I am guessing that the package is at DHL Halifax location, I looked up the destination between Halifax and Sydney and it is about a 5-hour drive, so it might get to the P O Box on Monday the 29th or Tuesday the 30th,

Pls let me know if I need to reroute the package to the

49 Dorchester Street
Sydney, NS (Nova Scotia)
B1P 5Z2
Canada​

Kind regards