+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PA Vietnam Sponsorship outland

Wildbore88

Nov 27, 2018
Got the passport request today for my Vietnamese wife's PR visa out of the Singapore visa office. Only 6 months after being received in Sydney, N.S.! Very fast and easy, no request for extra documents.

chevykim

Jul 29, 2019
Got the passport request today for my Vietnamese wife's PR visa out of the Singapore visa office. Only 6 months after being received in Sydney, N.S.! Very fast and easy, no request for extra documents.
Hello,

Congratulations! Can you share us your detailed timeline please? Thanks

kylaviet

Dec 4, 2019
You can see it under my signature :)
We have very similar timelines... only one month apart (our application was received on November 25). We are exactly at the same stage as you. Some applicants with Vietnamese spouses have reported receiving their medical requests before receiving their CSQ, My wife is worried that we haven't received the medical request yet. Have you also heard the same thing?

tham_son

Sep 8, 2013
We have very similar timelines... only one month apart (our application was received on November 25). We are exactly at the same stage as you. Some applicants with Vietnamese spouses have reported receiving their medical requests before receiving their CSQ, My wife is worried that we haven't received the medical request yet. Have you also heard the same thing?
Yes, I knew some Vietnamese PAs got medical exam before CSQ AOR, however I'm ok to have medical request and CSQ approval at the same time later. My file was transferred to Manila VO where is more difficult than Singapore this time due to Coronavirus pandemic in dangerous situation in Philippines. I think I have to wait longer than other applicants having file transferred to Singapore. Good luck to you!

Reactions: CDNsoldier