+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

P M O - (Project/Programme Management Office) - NOC CODE

Jayy

Star Member
Sep 21, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
jes_ON said:
The suggestion has already been made twice - you have to specify the industry - what kind of company you work for, who the clients are. The NOC code will likely be industry-specific -
My NOC is 5241. Soon to-be-PM.

Please suggest what code should I opt for?

kool_buddy

Star Member
Jun 2, 2015
The_Distant_One said:
hey

my wife works in PMO's I think we went with 1221 (cant check at the moment) as an administration analyst. I know that completly undermines what you do as a job but it was the best we could find
Did your application went through without any problems? I still can't decide which NOC to use for my role. (Project Lead, Global PMO). YamPower suggested 1122 in one of such posts. Thanks for your answer.

prateek10

Aug 11, 2020
Dear All,

This is old discussion, hope you all landed on mapple country, please suggest what NOC code you have used for PMO.

BHAWNA BAKSHI

Aug 9, 2020
I am also in PMO profile with the below roles and responsibility. Can you please suggest what may be the NOC code
• Responsible for creating and managing contracts in internal system for different project
• Allocation of resources to the correct project against requirement and ensuring correct billability.
• Managing End to End Resource Utilization activity and working with Finance for invoice generation for clients.
• Expertise in complete project management operations, from conceptualization and requirements gathering to final billing phase.
• Leading Managing the recruitment and walk-in drives for different requirements for delivery unit with RMG/TMG.
• Working with RMG team to manage on boarding of associates in timely manner with approvals for clients. End to end tracking of resourcing activities/count for the project.
• Generating/Tracking Service Orders e2e in system for allocating new resources in project.
• Maintaining different audit related documents (security and project related) on common share point.
• Responsible for facilitating conducting security and project related audits on regular basis with auditors and tracking of NC’s e2e from audit reviews and driving them to closure.
• Responsible for conducting facilitating different types of drills for project and ensuring proper back up is in place in case of any disaster
• Responsible for tracking different invoices sent to customer related to different projects under delivery unit.
• Responsible for providing the billing projections for all the resources based on their allocation and skills
• Working on project commercials and projection of revenue.
• Tracking and getting necessary approvals for major expense against budget allocated monthly, quarterly and annually.
• Tracking of P&L of the project and providing inputs to improve the same.
• Responsible for creating and managing the project management and health report and reviewing that on regular basis (weekly/monthly/quarterly).
• Working on fortnightly & Monthly delivery reports on timesheet utilization for resources.
• Managing monthly Roster planning for all verticals with respective tower leads.
• Tracking of project deliverables with timelines agreed with Customer.
• Managing Ad-Hoc project requests to ensure smooth running of Day to Day activities.
• Managing the different infra related requirement for project and effectively ensuring that there are no hiccups in operation
• Effectively managing the roster for different resources under different areas involved in operational activities and sharing it with customers and internal team members
• Adroit at maintaining maximum customer satisfaction by ensuring quality & timely services
Hi, did you got which NOC code to apply for..

vishalparabr

Star Member
Oct 9, 2017
did you get your PR by using NOC:0213 because i am in similar situation and looking out to see what is the noc code i need to use.
though i have been designated as "PROJECT ASSOCIATE"and my roles and responsibilities are as follows.do let me know if i have to use NOC CODE: 1221 PR 0213.

Roles and responsibilities are :
Develop project plan and oversee from conception and planning to implementation, including accountability, strategies, processes and resources

Co-ordinate activities and tasks among internal departments (Editorial, Quality Assurance & Softward Engineering services), client and vendor/subcontractor organizations as needed to meet project goals and ensure project completion is on schedule, within budget constraints, and of the appropriate quality standards for the project scope

Responsible for managing schedule and task details by utilizing project management tools such as reports, tracking charts, checklist and project scheduling software

Create accurate quotes and assist in budgetary controls, and place accurate timeline to deliver the projects.

Develop implementation plans and methods for monitoring project progress, implement and utilize reporting and administrative forms for all departments

Carry out administrative tasks for active projects which include current status, critical due dates, forecast completion dates, risk and associated dependencies and maintain comprehensive project documentation

Co-ordinate and supervise administrative procedures in the company and implement new procedures that impact the Project Management department

Assist in the sales process by communicating(quote) with the customer throughout the process, in a timely manner, to relay project status and to address client concerns

Identify and resolve project issues, inter-dependencies, and conflicts