+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OWP RETURNED

Curtis3321

Apr 21, 2018
Canada
Category........
Hi there,

I've had my OWP returned due to "insufficient" fees, yet the fees are all there.. paid in full with a breakdown too. We paid all of the fees ($255) for the OWP. This seems like a mistake/misunderstanding from the officer for sure.

I am redoing the application now to send it off - do I keep it all the same or do things need to be switched? Such as ticking "restore my status as a worker" I'm now on a visitor visa since my OWP was returned my worker status has gone, I've stopped working. But maintained status through visitor visa application that is pending. Nothing has changed since I applied such as work, address etc.

Appreciate all the help in advance. Sucks it was returned, but rather the OWP returned than the whole app..

Thank you.

Jcarb93

Dec 6, 2020
Hi, did you ever find out if you can use the same documents or do you have to update? Mine just got returned for the same reason.

thanks

Chad4lyphe

Jul 28, 2019
Hi, did you ever find out if you can use the same documents or do you have to update? Mine just got returned for the same reason.

thanks
Signature on form is only valid for 30 day so it best to complete a new form with new signature if the signature older than 30 day otherwise it can get return again