Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07/12/2016
AOR Received.
09/01/2017
Med's Done....
25-11-16
Hi,

On the open work permit application it ask for the Date and place of most recent entry to Canada.

So my situation is this. I have traveled to the US by land twice in the past few weeks and on re-entry to Canada they didn't stamp my passport. The last stamp I have is when I flew back to Canada last September. Should I write a letter explaining or just put the date I flew in ?

Thanks

canuck_in_uk

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06/12
Hi

You need to put your most recent entry. It doesn't matter that they didn't stamp your passport. There is no need for a letter.

Logaranjani

Aug 31, 2018
hi,

Thanks in advance for your guidance for filling up the form imm5710e-open work permit inside canada which iam doing currently. just 1 question is pending for submission, that is 'most recent entry to canada' ..i entered only once to canada , that date i put for another question, 'original entry to canada' . if i put the same date for most recent entry and original entry, it shows error like both dates should not be equal.. i am stuck because of this, help center agent is not picking up the phone. pls help me.