+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Owner Operator to PR

broko85

Jul 3, 2017
Hello i have my express entry currently live and a consultant mentioned we can also get 200 extra points under the owner operator pathway.

Basically, i am opening my own business and currently doing my busines plan including investing 120k to start the busines run it and hire after 7 months.

I was told from the consultant that if i get approved as an owner operator i get a letter which essentially say i can hire which my company (already incorporated in Canada) will offer me a job offer. This job offer will grant me 200 points which i then add on to my profile.

Does this sound right? i was reading about this until i saw an article on https://www.immigration.ca/wealthy-immigrants-to-canada-turning-to-temporary-work-visas-audio

this basically tells me i need to be running the business for a period of time and then can applt for some tranistion plan . Anyone knows about this and can help me as i am paying the immgration lawyer lots so want to ensure i am not being led astray.

Thanks so much for any guideance.

AR

VIJAYMAGHNANI

Star Member
Mar 7, 2018
Hello i have my express entry currently live and a consultant mentioned we can also get 200 extra points under the owner operator pathway.

Basically, i am opening my own business and currently doing my busines plan including investing 120k to start the busines run it and hire after 7 months.

I was told from the consultant that if i get approved as an owner operator i get a letter which essentially say i can hire which my company (already incorporated in Canada) will offer me a job offer. This job offer will grant me 200 points which i then add on to my profile.

Does this sound right? i was reading about this until i saw an article on https://www.immigration.ca/wealthy-immigrants-to-canada-turning-to-temporary-work-visas-audio

this basically tells me i need to be running the business for a period of time and then can applt for some tranistion plan . Anyone knows about this and can help me as i am paying the immgration lawyer lots so want to ensure i am not being led astray.

Thanks so much for any guideance.

AR
Yes you are all right...You will get 200 points if you get positive LMIA, I am doing the same...

Share me your contact detail so that we can WhatsApp further..

Regards,
Vijay Kumar