+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445


Discussion in 'Visa Offices in Oceana' started by anamulhaque, Oct 17, 2018.

  1. I overstayed 18 days in Canada at September 2012. The i left Canada willingly. I was an international student. Can i apply now for Canada? Is overstay will affect to get visa? Please let me know
  2. There shouldn't be any impact. Yes - you can apply for a visa.
  3. Hi, so how did your application go? I'm in the same shoes. I was overstaying for 20 days besides the 90 day restoration period. But I was very sick at that time. I had a doctor's note....

    I left Canada willingly after I I felt better. However, an overstay is an overstay. I got rejected for new study permit repetitively. Now I'm hiring a consultant.

    Please tell me how your application goes so far. Are you able to go back???


Share This Page