+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Overseas spouse and dependents of protected person and convention refugee timeline - Share here

cet

Star Member
Mar 31, 2021
Can you please inform how long does it take for overseas dependent to get medical invitation after main applicant got pr
Depends on the Office. Some of first asks for medical then security and so on. The others start with security the ask medical at final stage.

Mfoniso Urua

Jul 4, 2020
I applied for TRV for my dependent oversea. Does anybody who have been through this have idea on when the will get back on her TRV? Or its just at the final stage they will ask her to submit her passport?

racheelnaeem

Star Member
May 8, 2016
I have applied my son (3.5 years old in Pakistan) with my CSQ application but they only send me. Now ircc asking for my son CSQ. When I called Ministry of Immigration, Frenchisation and Integration Montreal today They even don't know what to do. and they asked me to call next week.

I also got email about my PR approval and I have to verify my details through email which I did and they said next step is to process my PR card. Could someone tell me how long it will take to get PR card or how many steps away I'm?

Jakiewuyi

Star Member
Jan 20, 2022
I have applied my son (3.5 years old in Pakistan) with my CSQ application but they only send me. Now ircc asking for my son CSQ. When I called Ministry of Immigration, Frenchisation and Integration Montreal today They even don't know what to do. and they asked me to call next week.

I also got email about my PR approval and I have to verify my details through email which I did and they said next step is to process my PR card. Could someone tell me how long it will take to get PR card or how many steps away I'm?
Have you collected your confirmation of permanent residency? The current processing time for PR Card is 102days. Please see the link.
https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/application/check-processing-times.html

Alali

Feb 4, 2022

My friend had the same procedure so I can tell you about his situation.
After receiving the approval email
He confirmed his information by replaying to the email as instructed
The next day he received credentials user name usually the same email and temporary password for pr card portal.
He uploaded the photo and confirmed his address then after that couple days later they approved the photo and verified his address.
After that they said your pr card is on way.

I hope this help and many congrats on the approval

Reactions: Cilacanada

racheelnaeem

Star Member
May 8, 2016
The next day he received credentials user name usually the same email and temporary password for pr card portal.
He uploaded the photo and confirmed his address then after that couple days later they approved the photo and verified his address.

thank you so much I'm still waiting for portal invitation

racheelnaeem

Star Member
May 8, 2016

Ok one more question.. it's mean my process is complete no more steps?

Alali

Feb 4, 2022
Ok one more question.. it's mean my process is complete no more steps?
Pr application process for you is complete . You will receive ecopr after finishing up the pr card portal. It can take couple of days or more as you know there is no firm timeline

MOHAMMEDN

Star Member
Sep 6, 2021
Mississauga
Category........
Other
Visa Office......
CPC Mississauga
App. Filed.......
31-07-2020
AOR Received.
18-06-2021
Anyone got news from Abu Dhabi Visa Office? Please share.