+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Overseas spouse and dependents of protected person and convention refugee timeline - Share here

Mfoniso Urua

Jul 4, 2020
Have anybody noticed that you can't reach IRCC Accra with their webform? Anytime I try, its always showing "error! Failure sending message" whereas, if its the one here in Canada, it delivers immediately.

lucas101

Aug 22, 2018
ORD
Nope... This is for family sponsor. Mine is an add-on for a protected person. I added her to my already submitted application not just that I started from the scratch. It is expected to take about 6 months
Just get a job and let VO do their job and ultimately your application will be reviewed. When you guys had your hearing, you should have called the judge a mad man or woman. But once you get to the stage where you now have the coveted PR you so much craved for while you sought asylum, now you can insult IRCC or the VO and rant about an application submitted only two weeks ago. Get something doing and this will pass and your family will be here.

imadeddin

Jul 5, 2016
Just get a job and let VO do their job and ultimately your application will be reviewed. When you guys had your hearing, you should have called the judge a mad man or woman. But once you get to the stage where you now have the coveted PR you so much craved for while you sought asylum, now you can insult IRCC or the VO and rant about an application submitted only two weeks ago. Get something doing and this will pass and your family will be here.
I honestly like your positive thoughts. Thanks

Mfoniso Urua

Jul 4, 2020
Lucas or whatever you call your name, I think you should get a life and live on. You don't have to vent your frustration on me. I was only asking a question and you just jumped out from no where like a wounded lion to prove your arrogance. How did i insult IRCC? So by asking questions is now tantamount to insulting IRCC? Well I know your frustration and hopelessness but bro, just take a chill pill because it hasn't gotten to that. Good day bro

• Haha
Reactions: imadeddin

Supz777

Star Member
Jan 16, 2021
Nope... This is for family sponsor. Mine is an add-on for a protected person. I added her to my already submitted application not just that I started from the scratch. It is expected to take about 6 months
You are getting this thing wrong your wife is not an add-on at this stage, she is a principle applicant and your children is her dependant, that is why some people in this platform are insulting IRCC as if the IRCC invited them to Canada, we most all stop the insult and bad mouthing the IRCC. That said; your wife application that she mailed from your country to Accra visa office is her application and she is a principle applicant through you as it is right now so she must be in the waiting line like every protected person whose wife/husband and children submitted their application after the protected person in Canada have gotten the COPR document, that is your wife must go through eligibility, security, criminality etc as an individual and the minimum processing time is 12 months for in-Canada protected person whose dependant are overseas, even though IRCC can process it in 6 weeks if they choose to.
An insider told me that Accra visa office are just opening applications submitted in September 2020 by wife/husband of in-Canada protected persons PR category this week, so if you like send them webform everyday they will never reply you and if you call an agent in Canada here, the agent will tell you they don't know anything about overseas applications the best they can do is to tell you that your informations in your completed application and your wife attachment had been sent to overseas visa office and the oversea visa office will contact you if they need additional document.
As I am talking to you my wife submitted her application in January to Accra visa office and they acknowledge that they have the application, since then nothing, but as i am talking to you i have my PR card and I just collected my 5 years validity Refugee Travel Document and bought ticket for my wife and my children so that we can meet in a 3rd country, and i think that is the best solution to all this I have not seen my family for 3 or 4 or 5 years complain.

lucas101

Aug 22, 2018
ORD
Lucas or whatever you call your name, I think you should get a life and live on. You don't have to vent your frustration on me. I was only asking a question and you just jumped out from no where like a wounded lion to prove your arrogance. How did i insult IRCC? So by asking questions is now tantamount to insulting IRCC? Well I know your frustration and hopelessness but bro, just take a chill pill because it hasn't gotten to that. Good day bro
I think the readers can decipher who is frustrated. Read back your lines and then you will know you need to see a doc asap. I can see the toll two weeks has on you already. Take heart my little one, IRCC isn't for the frail in heart

• Haha
Reactions: Ex ツ

Mfoniso Urua

Jul 4, 2020
I think the readers can decipher who is frustrated. Read back your lines and then you will know you need to see a doc asap. I can see the toll two weeks has on you already. Take heart my little one, IRCC isn't for the frail in heart
Psychiatric will be ok for you instead of parabulating here naked.

• Haha
Reactions: imadeddin

Amourcanada

Star Member
Mar 25, 2021
Arrêtez cette guerre folle. Vous vous comportez comme des gamins. A vous lire on a l'impression que vous n'êtes vraiment pas des vrais réfugiés. Vous avez profitez du système. Quand vous demandez l'asile, vous devez cultiver la patience. Nos discussions laissent croire que votre objectif était juste les papiers. Si vous continuez je vais porter plainte.

Reactions: canuck78

imadeddin

Jul 5, 2016
Bro you cannot judge! You do not know people's conditions and situations so let them post and comment freely hopefully this helps them vent and release their pains.

Rahim khan

Mar 10, 2019
london
Category........
VISIT
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
After submitting family documents to London visa office how long will take to get responses from them ?

saidur

Dec 14, 2019
What a system!!! Every day frustrating and neglected by the ….. I landed in March no PR card but my friends landed May June even July received their PR card …. We all are Same category… am I the most unfortunate???? Now online shows 50 days to get initial first PR card but for me it’s over 150 days !!!

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
What a system!!! Every day frustrating and neglected by the ….. I landed in March no PR card but my friends landed May June even July received their PR card …. We all are Same category… am I the most unfortunate???? Now online shows 50 days to get initial first PR card but for me it’s over 150 days !!!
Online times are always estimates and should be viewed with more suspicion given that there can be obstacles that come up due to covid. If you look at others waiting for their initial PR card most people are waiting in a similar time frame as you. Looks like you sent the PR card application the last few days of March do really more like April 1. Although frustrating your case Isn’t a huge outlier compared to the rest of the people applying for their first PR card. You’re getting a PR card so you’re definitely not the unfortunate one!

Reactions: lucas101

Supz777

Star Member
Jan 16, 2021
We should all STOP THE INSULT AND VERBAL ABUSE IN THIS PLATFORM, the IRCC is currently processing thousands of applications in dozens of application categories and it is not easy, just this week some people from Afghanistan whose family are already here in Canada are protesting publicly that they want IRCC to give their extended family i.e Uncles, Aunties, Cousins, Brothers, Sisters, Fathers, Mothers and Grand Parents Permanent Resident visa to come to Canada without any check just because they were hired as interpreters for Canada army, some years back. Imagine IRCC starts processing this category what do you think will happen to other categories? the answer is increase wait time. So my advise to everybody is to wait patiently even if it is for years WAIT. Some people from very well known terrorist prone countries and regions also come here to rant over their application and abuse IRCC when they should understand that Security clearance from their home country is a problem, do you want IRCC to just do poor security clearance so that one day an immigrant through the asylum category will go crazy and suicide bomb innocent Canadian born citizens? WE SHOULD ALL BE VERY CAREFUL IN THIS PLATFORM and the DEVIL will visit misfortune upon anybody that keeps insulting the IRCC in this platform, what a fuck, will your country of origin give residency or citizenship to others? why didn't you people go to the nearest country to your country to seek asylum? you crossed the Atlantic ocean to Canada because you know Canada is good and sympathetic, go to even the United States and seek asylum and see how many years it will take you to get green card.

Mfoniso Urua

Jul 4, 2020
We should all STOP THE INSULT AND VERBAL ABUSE IN THIS PLATFORM, the IRCC is currently processing thousands of applications in dozens of application categories and it is not easy, just this week some people from Afghanistan whose family are already here in Canada are protesting publicly that they want IRCC to give their extended family i.e Uncles, Aunties, Cousins, Brothers, Sisters, Fathers, Mothers and Grand Parents Permanent Resident visa to come to Canada without any check just because they were hired as interpreters for Canada army, some years back. Imagine IRCC starts processing this category what do you think will happen to other categories? the answer is increase wait time. So my advise to everybody is to wait patiently even if it is for years WAIT. Some people from very well known terrorist prone countries and regions also come here to rant over their application and abuse IRCC when they should understand that Security clearance from their home country is a problem, do you want IRCC to just do poor security clearance so that one day an immigrant through the asylum category will go crazy and suicide bomb innocent Canadian born citizens? WE SHOULD ALL BE VERY CAREFUL IN THIS PLATFORM and the DEVIL will visit misfortune upon anybody that keeps insulting the IRCC in this platform, what a fuck, will your country of origin give residency or citizenship to others? why didn't you people go to the nearest country to your country to seek asylum? you crossed the Atlantic ocean to Canada because you know Canada is good and sympathetic, go to even the United States and seek asylum and see how many years it will take you to get green card.
Supz777 thanks for your observations. Please go back and read what I wrote. It was just a simple question on how to reach Accra visa office seeing that the webform is not delivering.
That was my enquiry and what is insulting in that harmless question? Only for Lucas to jump out and start talking rudely to me that I am insulting IRCC. What is insulting in asking that question? Why are we in this platform in the first place? Is it not to know about the progress of others, know how IRCC is progressing with our applications and also ask questions for clarification? Why then will some people attack others for asking simple questions just for knowledge purpose? I have keenly noticed that Lucas attack a lot of people for asking questions in this forum as if he owns monopoly of IRCC or as if they will answer him quickly for attacking people in this forum. If peoples questions irritate him or anyone, then he has no reason to be here. We just need to be polite to everyone and anybody here because we don't know each other outside this forum. Treat people with respect and then get their respect back.

Let people ask questions and have a relaxed mind please and then we will all be happy.

This was my question that I asked that made Lucas went haywire Please what is wrong with this question?
"Have anybody noticed that you can't reach IRCC Accra with their webform? Anytime I try, its always showing "error! Failure sending message whereas, if its the one here in Canada, it delivers immediately".

Last edited: