+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Overseas spouse and dependents of protected person and convention refugee timeline - Share here

YousifBreesam

Star Member
Jan 31, 2018
Timeline for overseas dependent (spouse)

it stopped since October 2019 and no update.The status still says In Process! Please can anyone help or give any hope?!

anyone the same or have seen someone waiting like this long before? Please let me know!

1. We received your application for permanent residence on February 2, 2018.
  2. We started processing your application on July 3, 2018.
  3. We sent you correspondence on August 15, 2019. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required.
  4. We sent you correspondence on October 10, 2019. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required.

• Sad
Reactions: Refu0202

Smsm73

Star Member
Feb 3, 2021
Need help to fill the IM0008
I applied as protected person and I got my pr approval and request to send my overseas dependent ( wife and 4 kids) forms to Abu Dhabi visa office
How to pick the write answer for the following:
Question 1
From the list, select the Program under which you are applying:

• Family
  • Economic
  • Refugee
  • Other
Question 2
From the list, select the Category under which you are applying:

• If you chose “Family” in question 1, select one of the following:
    • Spouse
    • Common-law partner
    • Conjugal partner
    • Dependent child/adopted

saidur

Dec 14, 2019
Need help to fill the IM0008
I applied as protected person and I got my pr approval and request to send my overseas dependent ( wife and 4 kids) forms to Abu Dhabi visa office
How to pick the write answer for the following:
Question 1
From the list, select the Program under which you are applying:

• Family
  • Economic
  • Refugee
  • Other
Question 2
From the list, select the Category under which you are applying:

• If you chose “Family” in question 1, select one of the following:
    • Spouse
    • Common-law partner
    • Conjugal partner
    • Dependent child/adopted
Answer to be : Family and Spouse

Refu0202

Apr 14, 2020
Timeline for overseas dependent (spouse)

it stopped since October 2019 and no update.The status still says In Process! Please can anyone help or give any hope?!

anyone the same or have seen someone waiting like this long before? Please let me know!

1. We received your application for permanent residence on February 2, 2018.
  2. We started processing your application on July 3, 2018.
  3. We sent you correspondence on August 15, 2019. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required.
  4. We sent you correspondence on October 10, 2019. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required.
Did u Contact your MP?

Lalala1

Aug 30, 2018
Hello there!
I received my COPR in January, 2019 applicant. VO in Vienna asked for medicals for my spouse and dependents.
How long will it take until they can land in Canada? They made an appointment for medicals in two weeks from now.
Thank you, God bless you all !

Tels

Star Member
Aug 16, 2019
Pls, how long does it take to get acknowledgement letter from VO Accra after submission of PR forms

KatbiyaNazi

Jun 13, 2019
Hello Everyone,
I am on this thread for the first time.
My question is from anyone whose spouse/family outside Canada has file under process at the London Visa Office?
How long do they take to process the file? My husband has sent his application since 2 weeks and no news yet.
Thanks

Reactions: Applicant399

Keliwal

Star Member
Mar 23, 2019
Hello Everyone,
I am on this thread for the first time.
My question is from anyone whose spouse/family outside Canada has file under process at the London Visa Office?
How long do they take to process the file? My husband has sent his application since 2 weeks and no news yet.
Thanks
Did he send his application through mail or webform?

KatbiyaNazi

Jun 13, 2019
Did he send his application through mail or webform?
He contacted the London VO before sending this documents and they asked the documents to be sent by post.
Also they asked for original Police Certificate. I never knew we could have sent through webforms?