+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Overseas spouse and dependents of protected person and convention refugee timeline - Share here

maxvargas

Dec 28, 2020
I am just surprised. I have a family that sent theirs in in January 2020. They are yet to even get AOR.
I hope your family get news soon. In my case IRCC said in my letter that my application was under the new pilot project to process PR applications of separated family faster and in paralel with my partner's application

Abtols

Star Member
Jan 12, 2021
I hope your family get news soon. In my case IRCC said in my letter that my application was under the new pilot project to process PR applications of separated family faster and in paralel with my partner's application
Thanks. Best of luck with your application as well.

Supz777

Star Member
Jan 16, 2021
I received a letter from IRCC to send forms IMM0008, IMM5406 and IMM5669 with other documents like birth cert, marriage cert, police cert, copy of biographical page of passport of my dependent family members outside Canada to Accra visa office in Ghana. My question is i have all this document ready but i don't know the method to send them to Accra visa office, is it my post UPS or DHL, is it by email and scan all documents and email to them or is it by webform. please i need help on this information ASAP. Anybody who had sent to Accra visa office please help me with this information. THANKS

Reactions: SURVIVAL

Taaaaz

Jan 17, 2021
Hi guys,
Today I received this email

> Police Certificate: Applicants in Canada and their accompanying family
members, who are 18 years of age and older and have resided in UNITED ARAB EMIRATES for 6 months or more since the age of 18 are required to obtain a Police Certificate from that country’s law enforcement authorities. Please visit http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/security/police-cert/index.asp. Please send the original police certificate to this office as soon as you receive it. If you are for any reason unable to provide a Police Certificate from the applicable country, a written explanation as to why you are unable to do so is required, as well as any proof of correspondence with the authorities of that country in your attempt to obtain a Police Certificate from them. All documents that have been written in a language other than English or French must be accompanied by an official translation.
If your police certificate indicates any charges and/or convictions, you must also provide court documents detailing the disposition of each charge and the sentence of each conviction. This must be received at this office by: 2021/04/17
> Schedule A: You must provide a Schedule A Form (IMM5669).For all requested forms, questions must be answered in full. Details must be provided for every month/year since the age of 18, or the last ten years, whichever comes first. Do not leave any gaps or blanks. Write “NONE” in the box if the question is not applicable to you. All forms must be signed and dated. Incomplete forms will result in a delay in the processing of your application. You may access forms online at: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/index.asp. In the forms, a gap is noted in Section 8 (Personal History).
The specific dates (yyyy/mm) you must account for are: 2019/01 to present. This must be received at this office by: 2021/02/17
All requested documents/information and a copy of this letter must be submitted within the timeframes specified above.

can anyone tell me the correct format link of IMMG5699 form.

Jalal222

Oct 24, 2019
Hello all, hope al of us hear good news soon.
My family in Canada got DM in August and I was asked to submit my application to Cairo visa office, which I did by mail. Got a tracking number that shows it had been forwarded to IRCC for processing. Nothing since then. Do you have an idea how much does it take for overseas spouse to join the family?
Also, I have valid biometrics from a previous visitor visa application. I was asked to pay biometric fees, which I did, when my family passed medical.
do you think I will need to do the biometrics again?
Thanks

Reactions: Onetv1

Onetv1

Star Member
May 15, 2018
Hello all, hope al of us hear good news soon.
My family in Canada got DM in August and I was asked to submit my application to Cairo visa office, which I did by mail. Got a tracking number that shows it had been forwarded to IRCC for processing. Nothing since then. Do you have an idea how much does it take for overseas spouse to join the family?
Also, I have valid biometrics from a previous visitor visa application. I was asked to pay biometric fees, which I did, when my family passed medical.
do you think I will need to do the biometrics again?
Thanks
We are pretty much the same. If you have biometric valid you don’t need to give your biometric again. My overseas spouse emailed her valid biometric to the visa office just for their information. But overall you don’t need to give biometrics again. It’s written on Ircc website.

Reactions: Jalal222

Jalal222

Oct 24, 2019
We are pretty much the same. If you have biometric valid you don’t need to give your biometric again. My overseas spouse emailed her valid biometric to the visa office just for their information. But overall you don’t need to give biometrics again. It’s written on Ircc website.
Thank you for replying

saidur

Dec 14, 2019
Guys, as per my AIP 12th Dec 20 I have sent all required documents to VO Singapore by UPS which was delivered to VO on 4th Jan 21 . When I may expect response from them ? Here after AIP no news from IRCC Mississauga.

Virgono1

Star Member
Nov 23, 2018
Guys, as per my AIP 12th Dec 20 I have sent all required documents to VO Singapore by UPS which was delivered to VO on 4th Jan 21 . When I may expect response from them ? Here after AIP no news from IRCC Mississauga.
My situation is almost same I m March 2019 applicant

Reactions: saidur

mugere

Star Member
Oct 26, 2018
Timeline of my overseas dependant (Spouse) :

1. Me, the Principal applicant Got AIP + Request of forms , Birth certificate , mariage certificate, police certificate for my spouse outside canada on 12th November 2020

2. DM on 16 Nov 2020 and COPR 17th Nov 2020

3.My spouse documents arrived at Dar es Salaam VO on 17th Nov 2020

4.Request of additional documents(Proof of communication, financial support , pictures ) on 12th january 2021 Everything sent the same day

5. Medical request 13 Jan 2021
6.Medical done on 21 Jan 2021
7.January 24 2021 in my spouse’s online account it says Medical Received

Does medical received mean that an immigration agent reviewed your exam results and mark passed ? or its an automated update?

Reactions: Jalal222

JackRyan

Dec 17, 2020
Timeline of my overseas dependant (Spouse) :

1. Me, the Principal applicant Got AIP + Request of forms , Birth certificate , mariage certificate, police certificate for my spouse outside canada on 12th November 2020

2. DM on 16 Nov 2020 and COPR 17th Nov 2020

3.My spouse documents arrived at Dar es Salaam VO on 17th Nov 2020

4.Request of additional documents(Proof of communication, financial support , pictures ) on 12th january 2021 Everything sent the same day

5. Medical request 13 Jan 2021
6.Medical done on 21 Jan 2021
7.January 24 2021 in my spouse’s online account it says Medical Received

Does medical received mean that an immigration agent reviewed your exam results and mark passed ? or its an automated update?
How I can check my dependants timeline?