+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Overseas spouse and dependents of protected person and convention refugee timeline - Share here

E-A-M-E-A-M-E-A-M

Star Member
Jul 8, 2019
You will decsion made on main page and when you will click decsion made them you can see last update medical received
It’s mean you will get PPR request within week , for get medical now just concentrate decsion already done I got passport back after visa stamped but the status still same
Main page decsion made and inside medical received
Congratulations
Thank you very much

Ex ツ

May 24, 2020
Hello all...I applied for my spouse at the new delhi visa office india on March 2019 and they requested to send few application forms. It was sent right away. Since then nothing is happening. Anyone have any ideas regarding this or any New delhi visa applicant who can suggest what to do. They havent asked for any other documents other than the forms. Been 20 months already and ECAS also shows under process... Why r spouses of the protected peresons application delayed...Kindly suggest
March 19 or 2020

Samer88

Star Member
May 16, 2019
Hi guys
I submitted my family documents to Amman visa office
Anybody has experience with Amman office or processing time these days?

All appreciated!

Shanwari

Feb 10, 2017
Hi
My family is traveling to Toronto coming Sunday , really confused about covid test , because PIA says any lab .
Any recommendations pls

Ticket agent said Citi lab is acceptable
Thanks

Virgono1

Star Member
Nov 23, 2018
Before you got your pr your overseas family received letter that they submet there documents for VO ?
Can I ask u that did u submit ur child's b form as a birth certificate or u submit Nadra's registered birth certificate from Pakistan? Plz guide me as I have b form and private hospital 's issued birth certificate is it acceptable or we need to make Nadra's birth certificate for my children. Thanks in advance

E-A-M-E-A-M-E-A-M

Star Member
Jul 8, 2019
You will decsion made on main page and when you will click decsion made them you can see last update medical received
It’s mean you will get PPR request within week , for get medical now just concentrate decsion already done I got passport back after visa stamped but the status still same
Main page decsion made and inside medical received
Congratulations
Just got my PPR. They asked me to fill the - Appendix A - Updated Information Chart –

Should I include only my information or my family (they are already in Canada with PRs)? Please advise?