+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Overseas spouse and dependents of protected person and convention refugee timeline - Share here

Arbz

Star Member
Nov 1, 2018
Boris Johnson will hold a news conference at 16:00 GMT as the government considers a new month-long lockdown across England.
The hope is that stricter measures could then be eased by Christmas.
It comes as documents seen by the BBC suggest the UK is on course for a much higher death tollthan during the first wave unless further restrictions are introduced.

Shanwari

Feb 10, 2017
Congratulations Shanwari, how long the process took so far after submitting dependents forms?
October 2019 submitted form after my pre arrival letter
Then got my P R in Feb 2020 and the. Their finger they got pre arrival on 13 March 2020 after that got lock down then again in September they did medical and PPR last week
Thanks

AAAAO

Jan 22, 2019
Hello all, my spouse and dependent sent their Imm forms, our marriage certificate, birth certificate, police clearance certificate, etc to VO since November 2019. I have requested for the electronic notes twice and nothing has been started yet just that documents have been received by VO. I have contacted VO and IRCC by web form but they keep telling me it is still under processing. Is this normal at all? They have not even started medical or started security check. This is Accra VO. I am sad.
Same here too...Accra office is the worst of all vfs office....no diff on my dependent application since 2019. It is really sad and depressing!!

Ranolive

Star Member
Aug 28, 2018
October 2019 submitted form after my pre arrival letter
Then got my P R in Feb 2020 and the. Their finger they got pre arrival on 13 March 2020 after that got lock down then again in September they did medical and PPR last week
Thanks
Congratulations to you.

I also submitted files for my oversea family in october 2019 at dakar office

No news since then

Reactions: Shanwari

E-A-M-E-A-M-E-A-M

Star Member
Jul 8, 2019
Hello everyone, I see Decision Made in my Permanent Residence Application Status but when I click on it and I see the same timeline ending with medical results received? what does that mean?

Shanwari

Feb 10, 2017
Hello everyone, I see Decision Made in my Permanent Residence Application Status but when I click on it and I see the same timeline ending with medical results received? what does that mean?
You will decsion made on main page and when you will click decsion made them you can see last update medical received
It’s mean you will get PPR request within week , for get medical now just concentrate decsion already done I got passport back after visa stamped but the status still same
Main page decsion made and inside medical received
Congratulations

Reactions: E-A-M-E-A-M-E-A-M

SODEEP

Mar 2, 2020
Hello all...I applied for my spouse at the new delhi visa office india on March 2019 and they requested to send few application forms. It was sent right away. Since then nothing is happening. Anyone have any ideas regarding this or any New delhi visa applicant who can suggest what to do. They havent asked for any other documents other than the forms. Been 20 months already and ECAS also shows under process... Why r spouses of the protected peresons application delayed...Kindly suggest

Reactions: E-A-M-E-A-M-E-A-M