+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Overseas spouse and dependents of protected person and convention refugee timeline - Share here

Alli647

May 6, 2019
Congrats.

Please how is the local visa office determined? Is it by your address or the CIC sends it to any local visa office.
Visa office should be local where applicant is living. It was Islamabad for me and I submit passport in VFS Lahore. If you live in Pakistan then you can submit any VFS centre in country.

Shanwari

Feb 10, 2017
CONGRATULATIONS BRO WHATS YOUR TIME LINE ???
October 2019 after my pre arrival letter they asked send their documents to London office
It’s like after my Pr February 2020
In March they got pre arrival and 29 th sep they did medical and then last Friday DM now waiting for PPR

Reactions: Virgono1

chabuck

Star Member
Jun 27, 2018
Visa office should be local where applicant is living. It was Islamabad for me and I submit passport in VFS Lahore. If you live in Pakistan then you can submit any VFS centre in country.
Ali647 , we got an email about dispatching did you get the same email if yes than after how many days you get your passport back
thank you

Alli647

May 6, 2019
Ali647 , we got an email about dispatching did you get the same email if yes than after how many days you get your passport back
thank you
I assume you submitted the passport.
Dispatched from OC to VFS.

Once your passport is received from IRCC.
Next day you should get a call.

Virgono1

Star Member
Nov 23, 2018
October 2019 after my pre arrival letter they asked send their documents to London office
It’s like after my Pr February 2020
In March they got pre arrival and 29 th sep they did medical and then last Friday DM now waiting for PPR
Congratulations. Same to me I just receive pre arrival letter for my overseas dependents and ask to send london office but I m confuse which address should I send the documents. can u plz guide me. Thanks

Shanwari

Feb 10, 2017
Congratulations. Same to me I just receive pre arrival letter for my overseas dependents and ask to send london office but I m confuse which address should I send the documents. can u plz guide me. Thanks
High Commission of Canada
Canada House | Maison du Canada
Trafalgar Square
London | Londres
SW1Y 5BJ

chabuck

Star Member
Jun 27, 2018
Hi guys
Any one received his passport back can tell me validity of the visa for how many months.
Regards
Hi ! Today my family got their passport back they are granted 6 months visa from September till march they submitted passport on 21st september and got it back on 28th october .best of luck to all of you may you reunite with your loved ones as soon as possible Ameen

Reactions: Ranolive

Shanwari

Feb 10, 2017
Hi ! Today my family got their passport back they are granted 6 months visa from September till march they submitted passport on 21st september and got it back on 28th october .best of luck to all of you may you reunite with your loved ones as soon as possible Ameen
Congratulations
But they took long time my family submit tomorrow
Wish you good luck