+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Overseas spouse and dependents of protected person and convention refugee timeline - Share here

Ranolive

Star Member
Aug 28, 2018
Are we (protected persons) concerned by the note of the minister to speed up family reunion files?

Any updates from DAKAR Office?
One year that my file is there, no sign no news,nothing

chabuck

Star Member
Jun 27, 2018
Hi
How much time they take after status “Medical has been received “

I did email 3 month before and they they told me only medical left now medical has done , so what do you think for next . In e case it’s showing medical has been received
Thanks
In my case medical has been received was updated after a few days of medical like mid of the july but my and than he was contacted by embassy end of august and ppr was September 18th

Reactions: Amjad.ADKBK

Alli647

May 6, 2019
In my case medical has been received was updated after a few days of medical like mid of the july but my and than he was contacted by embassy end of august and ppr was September 18th
How many days they took to return your passport ? What is ppr ?

chabuck

Star Member
Jun 27, 2018
How many days they took to return your passport ? What is ppr ?
He has submitted his passport on 21st september no update till date i am a bit worried as i have seen passport return in 4 or 5 working days ppr is passport request

chabuck

Star Member
Jun 27, 2018
I submitted on 26 August, no word from them. No idea if they're working. It should not take more than a week.
So you submitted your passport on 26 august how you can get any update as you have crossed their 4 weeks time period i am a bit worried about my husband’s passport too. did you check what we can do in this situation

Alli647

May 6, 2019
So you submitted your passport on 26 august how you can get any update as you have crossed their 4 weeks time period i am a bit worried about my husband’s passport too. did you check what we can do in this situation
I followed up as per the procedure in the letter and follow-up with LVO. They have no information about IRCC isb and forward the inquiry but no response from ISB.

Shanwari

Feb 10, 2017
How many days took from medical to DM ?
Did he contact embedded assy by self or got letter from LVO for Passport Request?
Thanks

Reactions: jack_2001