+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Overseas spouse and dependents of protected person and convention refugee timeline - Share here

Raza0071

Sep 19, 2019
London visa office is handling his case
We received your application for permanent residence on November 29, 2017.
  1. We started processing your application on September 13, 2018.
  2. We sent you correspondence on December 20, 2019.
  3. We sent you medical instructions on December 20, 2019. To avoid delays, please provide us the information requested in the letter as soon as possible. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.
  4. Re medical july 1st
  5. Medical results have been received.
  6. Dm on 11th September
  7. Ppr on 18th September
  8. Passport submitted on 21st september
Congratulations
Did you got your family passports back with visa.
How long Usually islamabad takes to stamp visa
Thanks

Polsonlive

Oct 2, 2018
hi all, urgent question,
Embassy asked for form 5490 to be filled which is a sponsorship form.
Do I really need to fill it? my dependent was on my pr application already and am not sponsoring them.
Thank u

Reactions: open4life

jack_2001

Star Member
Sep 7, 2016
I found in my credit card statement last month , a refund amount from "Citizenship & IMM -Ottawa" for $85.
I already paid the biometrics fees more than 1 year ago with the PR fees. if that is the biometrics fees, i'm worried why they are returning it back to me!!?
Anyone experience the same here?
you might applied for a visit visa for them ,before and your wife might giver her biometric before
so the biometric is valid for 10 years that is why they return the money back
no need for worry

Reactions: open4life

chabuck

Star Member
Jun 27, 2018
I submitted on 26 August, no word from them. No idea if they're working. It should not take more than a week.
Did you send them email as you have crossed the 4 weeks time period now i am worried anout my family too why they are taking so much time

Shanwari

Feb 10, 2017
We are waiting for reply , some people got their passport back within a week
Hi
How much time they take after status “Medical has been received “

I did email 3 month before and they they told me only medical left now medical has done , so what do you think for next . In e case it’s showing medical has been received
Thanks

Alli647

May 6, 2019
Did you send them email as you have crossed the 4 weeks time period now i am worried anout my family too why they are taking so much time
London office said they have no information as the passport is in ISB office. I have no idea if they read the letter which is sent to us indicated about 4 weeks timeline.