+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Overseas spouse and dependents of protected person and convention refugee timeline - Share here

tosinandtoyin

Sep 13, 2019
If you order GCMS notes, it would state eligibility passed. Then security, criminality and medicals next. You're lucky your application is being processed by a reliable VO.
Those of us from West Africa have the worst experiences for no explainable reason.
The only thing that may delay your application would be the Covid19 issue.
Good luck to you.
Are u from Nigeria

YoYo81

May 22, 2018
yes man.. i got it as a course provided by IRCC after i passed the interview, and for refugees its called Canadian Orientation Abroad, its about : housing, education, health, jobs, career, finances, government, culture, and life in Canada.
That’s mean you already passed eligibility. It seems your application under background check ( criminality + security). Hope it’s finalized soon , Good luck :)

Raza0071

Sep 19, 2019
That’s mean you already passed eligibility. It seems your application under background check ( criminality + security). Hope it’s finalized soon , Good luck :)
hey
London,UK
VO . Is it still working or not.
I think not but wanna make sure..
Thanks

Raza0071

Sep 19, 2019
Is

there any update. Of. Medical upload or passport request?
Thanks
No passport request yet....
Medical got updated that they have received......
But now I think it’s close
Bcz coronavirus.....
I don’t know how long now......

RefugeeHelp1

May 23, 2019
Category........
Other
No passport request yet....
Medical got updated that they have received......
But now I think it’s close
Bcz coronavirus.....
I don’t know how long now......
No application will be closed due to not being able to provide documents..

Message from IRCC Twitter page:

Service disruptions and restrictions due to #COVID19 may have an impact on processing times. Current processing times may not be accurate. No application in progress will be closed or refused due to lack of documentation or inability to complete the application process in time.

Arbz

Star Member
Nov 1, 2018
since London VO is closed due to COVID 19 so it means they are not processing visa applications there?

Last edited:

YoYo81

May 22, 2018
since London VO is closed due to COVID 19 so it means they are not processing visa applications there?
VO still processing PR applications based on CIC website but no request for police certificates , medical examination and passport also there is impact on timeline

• Love
Reactions: Ranolive

minaalrubaye

Star Member
Mar 11, 2018
Hi hadeel :) do you mind sharing with me the exact location of IOM Baghdad? Is it in a specific hospital? - My husband is trying to get his medical exam done there.
Thanks!