+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Overseas spouse and dependents of protected person and convention refugee timeline - Share here

Shanwari

Feb 10, 2017
Hi
Pls Need information

Why London office ask for the BOC form ?

I did mistake in back ground schedule form, in BOC, when I did apply for case I did mention , I rented out to other city but just stayed over there 3 days then moved my family to with their mom only for 10 days , but in PR back ground schedule form I just mentioned my home address, because they just lived out side 3 days and 7 days ?

Does it make any effect if they compare BOC form or PR form addresses. Or mispresentaion ?@YoYo

Thanks

Last edited:

YoYo81

May 22, 2018
I just got my GCMS note today, ordered in August and it took them almost 4 months to give that not to me.
but I saw a DUE DATE 2019-12-23, is it a good indication?
Created Date : 2018-07-26
Updated Date : 2019-7-4
As your GCMS since August and December is far date ,maybe it’s just date was putted as routine, usually if there is something the due date should be close not far .Also it’s most probably a routine because no agent was assigned to do it, Assigned to and by are empty.

APPLICATION ASSIGNMENT
Assigned to :
Assigned by :

If you notice there is no agent code , it’s mean still no one assigned to finilze the application. If you waiting for security screening it’s better to order CBSA note to check when your security screening start also CSIS note to check if your application under review by them or not.

YoYo81

May 22, 2018
Hi
Pls Need information

Why London office ask for the BOC form ?

I did mistake in back ground schedule form, in BOC, when I did apply for case I did mention , I rented out to other city but just stayed over there 3 days then moved my family to with their mom only for 10 days , but in PR back ground schedule form I just mentioned my home address, because they just lived out side 3 days and 7 days ?

Does it make any effect if they compare BOC form or PR form addresses. Or mispresentaion ?@YoYo

Thanks
I think it’s mandatory for overseas VO to ask for BOC for agent reference to read the whole case. If VO didn’t asked for BOC its mean already have it. In my case , I found note that agent talked about my spouse BOC which was sent by Canada VO not me.
Im sorry,I’m not a lawyer to tell you if this will be a problem or not. I hope this doesn’t effect your dependents application.

tender91

Mar 3, 2018
Hello guys
My husband is finally ready to submit the proof of relationship form IMM5490
I have a question, they asked for a proof of contact from 2017. My husband and I only communicate through facebook messenger and when he screenshots our convo, my name is shown but his name is not shown which is really inconvenient because how would the officer know that its his account? Do you think this way our proof of contact is invalid or should he explain that in the form or do you guys think it would be accepted?
Example:
Laila: Hi huni!
: Hey laila!
Laila: How are you?
: I'm doing great!

Thanks in advance everyone!

Shanwari

Feb 10, 2017
Hello guys
My husband is finally ready to submit the proof of relationship form IMM5490
I have a question, they asked for a proof of contact from 2017. My husband and I only communicate through facebook messenger and when he screenshots our convo, my name is shown but his name is not shown which is really inconvenient because how would the officer know that its his account? Do you think this way our proof of contact is invalid or should he explain that in the form or do you guys think it would be accepted?
Example:
Laila: Hi huni!
: Hey laila!
Laila: How are you?
: I'm doing great!

Thanks in advance everyone!
Hi
I just submitted today 5490
May 2017 to now .
But missed April 2018 November 2018
And also submitted November 2018 December 2019.

Do they create issue for the missing time
It’s was 50 pages ,
Thanks

Safar@2016

Star Member
Feb 21, 2018
You right , I checked as i see the report generation date is 19/9/2019 which is the last update , the delay is because i used the
ApplyGCMS company to get the report but i already requested for new report on 26 Nov.

Thanks for you
Hi Yo Yo

Today the PM office told me that my family passed the secuirty check last week , so when I expect the medical exam for them , may be two weeks .

Reactions: YoYo81

YoYo81

May 22, 2018
Hi Yo Yo

Today the PM office told me that my family passed the secuirty check last week , so when I expect the medical exam for them , may be two weeks .
Congratulations I’m really happy for you :) , in my case my security screening finalized on 20 October and I got the medical request on 20 November.The most important that your family passed the security screening, the rest will move smoothly :p. I hope your family get it soon. All the best

Safar@2016

Star Member
Feb 21, 2018
Congratulations I’m really happy for you :) , in my case my security screening finalized on 20 October and I got the medical request on 20 November.The most important that your family passed the security screening, the rest will move smoothly :p. I hope your family get it soon. All the best
Thanks YoYo
Acutally I expected to be in two weeks , but as you said the important thing is passed .

Reactions: YoYo81

Ranolive

Star Member
Aug 28, 2018
Hi Yo Yo

Congratulations
It has been 2months that my VO received our documents,photos and others.

Please,what is the average time to receive medical request?

Still waiting

Safar@2016

Star Member
Feb 21, 2018
Congratulations
It has been 2months that my VO received our documents,photos and others.

Please,what is the average time to receive medical request?

Still waiting
Thanks Ronalive
Actually I saw two cases here it takes about 8 months after VO receive the document .Hopfully you will get it sooner

Reactions: Ranolive