+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Overseas spouse and dependents of protected person and convention refugee timeline - Share here

chabuck

Star Member
Jun 27, 2018
Finally,I received medical exam request today :):) I guess my security and criminality finalized:p Hope all of you get good news soon. Best of luck to all.
Congratulations for this good news I am happy for you. Vo asked all pape

chabuck

Star Member
Jun 27, 2018
Finally,I received medical exam request today :):) I guess my security and criminality finalized:p Hope all of you get good news soon. Best of luck to all.
Congratulations for this good news I am happy for you. Vo asked all papers at once or you sent them again

Reactions: YoYo81

Shanwari

Feb 10, 2017
Congrats
I have sent my documents of my family to London office and they received them on 13 of November 2019.
How long it wait take for any first progress
What will be the step by step progress
Thanks

YoYo81

May 22, 2018
Congratulations for this good news I am happy for you. Vo asked all papers at once or you sent them again
Thank you :). Not at once. In the beginning the two forms IMM008 & IMM5669 were requested on the DM letter then I received request by email from VO for ( PCC ,Forms IMM5406 ,IMM5562E and IMM5490 , Proof of communication ,photos which reflect the wedding ceremony) after that medical request

Reactions: live&love

YoYo81

May 22, 2018
Congrats
I have sent my documents of my family to London office and they received them on 13 of November 2019.
How long it wait take for any first progress
What will be the step by step progress
Thanks
Thank you :). After receiving the documents , VO will start the process by checking eligibility,criminality and security. Usually the medical request come after security check then PPR . The average of timeline between 4-6 months after VO receiving the documents but in some cases takes more because of security screening which depends on case .

Reactions: Shanwari

Shanwari

Feb 10, 2017
Thank you :). After receiving the documents , VO will start the process by checking eligibility,criminality and security. Usually the medical request come after security check then PPR . The average of timeline between 4-6 months after VO receiving the documents but in some cases takes more because of security screening which depends on case .
Thank you so much for information
Wish good luck

Shanwari

Feb 10, 2017
I think eligibility depend upon the AIP letter Or they check by different ways
Thanks

Shanwari

Feb 10, 2017
Thank you :). Not at once. In the beginning the two forms IMM008 & IMM5669 were requested on the DM letter then I received request by email from VO for ( PCC ,Forms IMM5406 ,IMM5562E and IMM5490 , Proof of communication ,photos which reflect the wedding ceremony) after that medical request
1-They did ask me in AIP letter rather then DM , can they start process also after Getting AIP letter also for the overseas family
2- in AIP they asked for the Imm 008, 5669 and 5490
I have already sent pics of family since wedding to to now like 19 years .
Proofs of money to support my family
PCC etc
Will they also ask me 5562 or 5490 ?
Thanks

YoYo81

May 22, 2018
1-They did ask me in AIP letter rather then DM , can they start process also after Getting AIP letter also for the overseas family
2- in AIP they asked for the Imm 008, 5669 and 5490
I have already sent pics of family since wedding to to now like 19 years .
Proofs of money to support my family
PCC etc
Will they also ask me 5562 or 5490 ?
Thanks
1- As I know they start process after receiving the forms but most cases after main applicant landing
2- It’s not necessary that VO ask for these forms but sometimes they do.

Reactions: Shanwari

Fuad_Hussein

Apr 5, 2019
  1. We received your application for permanent residence on May 14, 2018.
  2. We started processing your application on November 8, 2018.
  3. We sent you medical instructions on May 15, 2019. To avoid delays, please provide us the information requested in the letter as soon as possible. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.
  4. Medical results have been received.
Overseas spouse PR application. 6 months passed after medical , still nothing ☹

Reactions: live&love