+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Overseas spouse and dependents of protected person and convention refugee timeline - Share here

live&love

Apr 25, 2018
Yah I know , in my cas one of the country it took from me two months and half for PCC because I couldn’t travel there and I applied through the embassy , can you believe it :(
What did IRCC say about it? Did they give you any trouble? Did you send all the other requested documents and then you submitted the police clearance later?

Reactions: YoYo81

live&love

Apr 25, 2018
Is it the first contact from the VO after submission the application? Or has your father already asked for medical and received pre arrival service letter?
When mom become PR, they requested two forms from my dad. That was back in Apr 2019. Today is the other contact from them requesting BOC (sponsor’s form), marriage certificate, a copy of passport, police clearance from two countries, Other forms like family members & Travel history, photos, proof of an on going relationship.

The problem is that my parents got married in 1985 & have been together since then. They ask for proof of relationship like photos, letters, emails, money transfer, calls, wedding photos. They only have two pictures taken back in 1996 or something like that. They communicate through WhatsApp the past seven years and we don’t know how to get calls history from WhatsApp. I have no idea how that’s gonna go, but PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE anyone has any input that might help, don’t hesitate to respond back to me please.

Anyone has a question about my dad’s application update, you may ask as well. Thank you

YoYo81

May 22, 2018
What did IRCC say about it? Did they give you any trouble? Did you send all the other requested documents and then you submitted the police clearance later?
I submitted all documents and LOE to explain to them that I’m waiting for the embassy with the PCC receipt from the embassy. After the two months and half I got it then I sent it to them. I’m not sure if this made delay to my application process or not as I’m still waiting for the PPR.

Reactions: live&love

live&love

Apr 25, 2018
I submitted all documents and LOE to explain to them that I’m waiting for the embassy with the PCC receipt from the embassy. After the two months and half I got it then I sent it to them. I’m not sure if this made delay to my application process or not as I’m still waiting for the PPR.
That’s what’s gonna probably happen with my dad cuz he’ll find difficulties getting a police clearance from one of the countries.

YoYo81

May 22, 2018
When mom become PR, they requested two forms from my dad. That was back in Apr 2019. Today is the other contact from them requesting BOC (sponsor’s form), marriage certificate, a copy of passport, police clearance from two countries, Other forms like family members & Travel history, photos, proof of an on going relationship.

The problem is that my parents got married in 1985 & have been together since then. They ask for proof of relationship like photos, letters, emails, money transfer, calls, wedding photos. They only have two pictures taken back in 1996 or something like that. They communicate through WhatsApp the past seven years and we don’t know how to get calls history from WhatsApp. I have no idea how that’s gonna go, but PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE anyone has any input that might help, don’t hesitate to respond back to me please.

Anyone has a question about my dad’s application update, you may ask as well. Thank you
WhatsApp, Facebook, Instagram,.... any social media will be good proof , any money transfer receipt also pictures and rejected visa if he tried to visit Canada before will be good too. Don’t worry about this but try to provide as much as you can

live&love

Apr 25, 2018
WhatsApp, Facebook, Instagram,.... any social media will be good proof , any money transfer receipt also pictures and rejected visa if he tried to visit Canada before will be good too. Don’t worry about this but try to provide as much as you can
WhatsApp doesn’t have a feature that lets you get calls history (correct me if I’m wrong cuz I searched but couldn’t find it)

Mom never sent money to dad cuz I do that once in a while so all receipts are in my name, not hers. I will include them anyway but it’s really driving me crazy over the past 24 hours!

My parents are old and they’re not into social media at all, they only know how to make a phone call so they can communicate with each other. Idk how we are gonna convince immigration with that LOL.

Reactions: YoYo81

captains

Apr 19, 2017
Category........

take a screenshoot of whatsup text then print it.or try to login whatsup on PC.you may find long texts in one screen

Maverick _Khan

Feb 10, 2019
PLEASE NEED YOUR HELP !!
Hello to everyone,
I had sent my family application to London Visa Office on 22 Feb 2019. The application includes my wife,two sons and a daughter documents.
Yesterday i received email which includes medical request ONLY for my wife not for the rest of the family. So does it mean my children application got rejected or is this some kind of protocol that they process every family member separately and send medical call accordingly ?? Please help me i'm really clueless and helpless my kids means world to me i'm concerned about them.

YoYo81

May 22, 2018
PLEASE NEED YOUR HELP !!
Hello to everyone,
I had sent my family application to London Visa Office on 22 Feb 2019. The application includes my wife,two sons and a daughter documents.
Yesterday i received email which includes medical request ONLY for my wife not for the rest of the family. So does it mean my children application got rejected or is this some kind of protocol that they process every family member separately and send medical call accordingly ?? Please help me i'm really clueless and helpless my kids means world to me i'm concerned about them.
Maybe they finilzed your wife application first so don’t panic. In my opinion, ask your wife to do her examinations and for your sons and daughter ask them do the up front medical exam using thier UCI number and passport number then provide it to London visa office and explain to them that they do it all to save time, Good luck and please keep us updated ;)

Emil7

Star Member
Jan 13, 2018
Guys, my friend got his PR, and his family live outside. Visa office called his wife for interview. I think it is unusual. Because usually dependants don't need to go to embassy for interviews.

YoYo81

May 22, 2018
Guys, my friend got his PR, and his family live outside. Visa office called his wife for interview. I think it is unusual. Because usually dependants don't need to go to embassy for interviews.
Yah , this is strange. Normally interview for family sponsorship not dependents protected refugee

Maverick _Khan

Feb 10, 2019
Maybe they finilzed your wife application first so don’t panic. In my opinion, ask your wife to do her examinations and for your sons and daughter ask them do the up front medical exam using thier UCI number and passport number then provide it to London visa office and explain to them that they do it all to save time, Good luck and please keep us updated ;)
Is this normal procedure for family application ?? they send medical call separately ?

Maverick _Khan

Feb 10, 2019
Yes each person is considered individually so you will get medical requests for each person.
Thanks dear for the prompt reply.
I'm really concerned about my kids i'm having a doubt about their application rejection but someone told me LVO doesn't reject an application at this stage?